Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Julie shivered under the light.

"Perhaps, we can find a place where people can watch. I think I might enjoy being on display." Julie whispered.

Julie tipped her head back and closed her eyes.

"I am your pleasure girl." Julie's voice was warm and sweet.
 
Joel retained his grip on Julie's hands with one of his own while the other snaked between her legs from the rear and found her vagina.

"Move your feet a little father apart," he told her, giving her a more balanced stance and opening her more completely to view at the same time.

"Do you really think you could enjoy it, Julie?" he asked as he began to stroke her. "Imagine having no secrets, no modesty; not just from me, but from anyone."

"Imagine being an object for their entertainment."
 
Last edited:
Julie shivered.

"Yes, Sir. I do. I think I could enjoy being on display."

She whimpered softly as his fingers toyed with her velvety wetness.
 
"Imagine them looking at you, Julie," Joel whispered as he continued his gentle stroking. "Imagine them staring at your breasts: For a moment, you think to raise your hands, but you don't."

"Imagine their gazes dropping down... You think to cover yourself, to cross your legs, to turn away... But you don't."

"You don't because you're there for them to see."

Joel curved his fingers just a bit so that Julie felt herself parted with each caress.
 
"I would be on display for them to see, but it would be to please you."

She shuddered as he touched her.

"It would be because I am your pleasure girl. Your girl." Her voice was warm and sweet as she leaned against him.
 
Joel found himself a bit concerned by Julie's phrasing.

"That almost sounds like taking one for the team, Julie," he said, bringing his hands up to hold her waist.

"I need to be clear: Anything that you might do just to please me, but you wouldn't really enjoy for its own sake, is out of bounds."

"Showing you off has become a fantasy for me, but it's not something that I can't live without. Certainly not if being shown off isn't really a fantasy to you."
 
Julie shook her head.

"That isn't what I meant." She smiled and her eyes met his. "I just meant that even though everyone's eyes would be on me, I would belong to you. I would be just yours, even though others are looking."

She leaned her head back against his shoulder. "I love being your girl."
 
Joel slid his hands up to Julie's breasts, the motion gently drawing her in closer against his body, then started to play with them in an unhurried fashion.

He kissed the top of Julie's head. "Even though I turned out to be such a pervert?" he asked. "You couldn't have been looking for someone to tie you up, or blindfold you. Let alone show you off."

"You came here from a small town in Alabama looking for an audience and a chance to perform; to show your art. It must have been a mental adjustment just to take a job shaking your butt at Den of Angels. Now you're saying yes to being stripped down and having your pleasure shown to a roomful of strangers..."
 
She let her body sink into his.

"I shake my ass for the money. To pay for school. But this, being on display like we are talking about it is something else. It is about enjoying our dynamic, being proud of my body and the way it responds to you." Her voice was low and sweet.
 
Joel took Julie's right nipple between thumb and forefinger, started to pinch just enough to cause a tiny amount of pain.

"How is it responding right now?" he asked.
 
Julie sucked in a deep breath.

"My body is reacting they way it always does when you take possession of me. My nipples get hard, my heart beats faster and my hips wriggle. My pussy gets hot and slick."

She wriggled her backside against him.
 
Joel made a soft sound halfway between a growl and a purr. He looked out at the lake for a moment, listening for the sound of boats plying the lake in the gathering twilight, but there were none. Despite their being in plain view, there appeared to be no one to see.

He pointed to Julie's clothes where they lay in a heap. "Maybe you'd better spread those out to lie on," he told Julie. "Because dock splinters."

He began to undress as he watched her move to obey.
 
Julie spread her jeans and her top on the dock. She laid back and spread her legs. Her dark hair spilled around her like satin.

The air had a bit of a chill in it and her nipples hardened even more. Goosebumps rose on her pale skin.
 
Joel finished taking off his clothes and moved to stand over Julie.

He looked down at her as she lay utterly available; naked, nipples thrusting skyward, legs wide apart; a simple, perfect offering.

"Why is it," he asked her, "that all you have to do is be, and you steal all my thoughts, all my finer impulses away, and all I can think to do is fuck you again and again?"

He knelt between her legs and, starting from her ankles, began to kiss and caress his way up her body.
 
Julie stretched her hands above her head. She shivered as he covered her bare skin with nuzzles and kisses. She drew up her feet and kept her legs spread. She arched her hips, pressing her sex up at him.

"Please....I need you so badly." She whispered.
 
There was something so frank, even animalistic about it when a girl bucked her hip to present herself. There was only one appropriate response: Joel entered Julie without another word, wrapping his arms around her to tighten the bond between their bodies.
 
Julie wrapped her legs around him. She kissed and nuzzled his neck.

"I am your pleasure girl." Julie whispered against his warm skin.
 
Joel felt Julie's legs pulling him in snugly against her body; felt himself inside her.

I am your pleasure girl.

Joel growled in response, his arms trying to draw Julie in just that little bit closer.

"I wish we had an audience right now," he told her. "I want the world to see us."

"I want the world to know that I fuck you."
 
Julie sighed softly as he thrust into her.

"I want that. I want people to see you making me into your pleasure girl. I want them to see how much I want you, how submissive I feel when you touch me."

She moved with him, fucking him back as his body pleasured hers.
 
A couple weeks later, back in New York

"You sure you're alright with this?" Joel asked, for probably the twelfth time.

He turned his head to look at Julie as she sat beside him on his sofa. In his mind, the question he'd asked, although quite serious, carried a bit of an ironic edge because he hadn't really told Julie much about what "this" was. Instead he'd asked for mostly blind trust when explaining that he'd gotten an idea that would allow them to explore some of the things they'd talked about in New Hampshire.

Of course he'd been confident that she'd trust him, and so far she had: They'd talked about details like a "Yellow light, Red light" safeword, but she'd seemingly been content to let the shape of the scenario be a surprise. It made Joel's heart beat faster just thinking about how thoroughly she was giving herself to him; the depths to which she was willing to explore both submission and eroticism with him.

But now he had to be more careful than ever to make sure nothing Julie did came from a sense of obligation or, God forbid, coercion.
 
Julie slipped from the couch onto her knees between his feet.

"I am sure. I want to be your pleasure girl." She whispered. Her blush painted her porcelain cheeks. "I want to explore this with you."

She laid her head on his thigh. She took his hand and placed it in her hair. She looked up at him with not just adoration, but lust.
 
Joel knotted his fingers into Julie's hair, gently pulling her head back so that she was looking up at him. He let his own need fill his gaze, a low growl escaping his lips.

"Sometimes I want to break every taboo with you, Miss Julie," he said. "Sometimes - "

He broke off as the apartment's intercom buzzer sounded. Gently disengaging from Julie, he rose, walked to the door, and buzzed the new arrival in after a wordless glance at the closed circuit monitor. Returning to his seat, he asked Julie if she'd get the door. With a soft affirmative, she rose herself, going to the door and, after a few moments, opening it in response to a soft knock.

A young man stood on the landing. "Oh. You must be Julie," he said a bit shyly, his eyes widening in apparent surprise. "I'm Greg." Julie, used to being around young guys, saw his gaze go to her chest, which her t-shirt showed off to good advantage without flaunting it, then flick back to her face an instant later as he caught himself.

If Greg was surprised by Julie, her surprise at him was probably no less. Greg could have been Joel's younger brother. A little shorter than Joel, but still slightly taller than Julie, he had curly black hair much like Joel's, and a complexion that, while not as dark as Joel's, was not pale, either. His age was a little hard to guess, but he appeared to be perhaps a bit older than Julie's own twenty-one years.

His manner gave a similar impression: Like Joel's, but not quite. While not seeming timid, exactly, he lacked something of Joel's usual easy confidence. It was almost as though he was a not-quite-finished version of Julie's boyfriend.

He stood looking back at Julie a bit tentatively, as if uncertain of his welcome.
 
"Do you want something to drink?" Julie asked as she ushered him inside. "We have beer, soft drinks,...." Her voice trailed off.

She looked to Joel, and tilted her head as if she was asking a question.

As Greg took a seat, Julie sat beside Joel. She bit her lip nervously. It didn't feel right to sit on the couch with Joel, not when she was being his pleasure girl.

She slipped to her knees and knelt up beside him.

"What do you have planned for us?" She asked ever so softly, with adoration in her big brown eyes.
 
"Something to drink might be a good idea, actually," Joel noted. Greg accepted the offer of a hard cider and Joel asked for Julie's help in the kitchen for a moment.

Joel stood Julie carefully in a spot where she couldn't be seen well from the living room, then stepped behind her as she poured three drinks, placing his hands on her waist while he spoke into her ear.

"I just wanted to keep things light, to start," he explained. "Greg's a good guy and a good friend; a little on the shy side."

"I think you'll like him, but give yourself a chance to see. Let's just sit and talk for awhile; give everyone a chance to get comfortable, and you two to get to know each other a little."

Joel's hands were on Julie's flat stomach, under the hem of her t-shirt, caressing even as he spoke.

"We have the 'yellow light, red light' safeword in place, and we know each other well enough to be able to read each other's signals. I won't miss a small smile, or a nod, or for that matter, a slight frown, or a head shake. If I do, you can always pull me aside like we're doing now. Or use a safeword."

"Perhaps I should have explained a little better beforehand," Joel continued. "I have every confidence that my pleasure girl is willing to please in front of whoever, but Greg isn't just a random acquaintance. What I want to see is if Miss Julie likes him."

Joel kissed Julie's neck while his hand casually unzipped the fly of her jeans, leaving the button fastened. It was a toss-up whether Greg would notice.

They went back to the living room area and took a few moments to turn the loveseat where Greg sat more towards the sofa, which they reclaimed.

It wasn't long before Julie and Greg were talking a bit more freely than they had when she'd answered the door. A few questions from Joel got her to tell Greg a little about school, her budding career, and her impressions of life in New York. Greg in turn talked about his work in the theater as a key grip, and his hopes of becoming a writer.

"Greg has written some copy for Web projects for me," Joel told Julie. "He's a really good writer."

Julie could tell that Greg, whose years turned out to number just a couple more than her own twenty-one, found her attractive. She even caught the flicker of eye movement when he noticed the flash of color of her panties showing through her unzipped jeans, although he was more than polite enough to act as though he hadn't seen.

As they'd been talking, Joel's hand had wandered to the small of her back. When she felt the hand rise just a bit higher than might normally have been expected in polite company, Julie looked toward Joel, who caught her eye for just a moment, wondering.
 
Julie nodded as Joel's hands slid up her body. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted to see where this was going. She was turned on by the way Greg looked at her.

She stood up and excused herself. She stepped into the bathroom and took off her jeans. She came out in her t shirt and panties, showing off her sleek legs and her tiny panties.

She curled up beside Joel, smiling at him to see if he approved.
 
Back
Top