The naughty cheating husbands thread, and the women who love them

Green_Knight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Posts
1,076
We see lots on here about husbands wanting to share their wives and porn sources on the internet are full of it.

But there seems to be relatively little on here about the opposite - women wanting to share their husbands. It can't just be because there are more men than women on here, because porn seems to reflect the same state of affairs. And my personal experience is that none of my partners have shown the slightest interest in sharing me, more's the pity.

So, ladies, are women really much less keen on sharing their menfolk than men are their women?
 
For those of us men who would like our wives to have other guys if they want, we love our wives to fuck other men because their pleasure and sexual ecstasy gives us indescribable happiness. And it turns us on in a way that we never thought possible before we discovered this kink. I just don't see many women on Lit who get that turned on by, or are so dedicated to, their man's pleasure.

One of the most common responses I see from women whose husbands have this trait is that they feel like it's "unfair", so at some point they will have to reciprocate. Of course, it's not fair. There's nothing fair or equal about this kind of lifestyle. But fairness, equality or symmetry has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Would I like to fuck other women? Yes, in theory. But I have no interest in pursuing it at all. I still find lots of other women sexy and attractive. But the biggest thrill I get out of flirting with them is the jealous and possessive reaction I get out of my sexy wife when she sees it or I tell her about it. I love it when she gets jealous and makes it clear that I'm hers, and hers alone. If you gave me the choice of me fucking Scarlett Johansen or her fucking Shamar Moore, I'd pick her doing it with him 99 times out of 100.

I'm always amused when I read posts talking about "male jealousy" on this board and others. In my experience, and what I've read on other boards, women are the more jealous and possessive creature by far. (I know there are always exceptions) Most wives appear to me to be much more possessive of their husbands than the husbands are of their wives. That's not meant to be a judgment or criticism, but just my observation. So I believe that jealousy is a human emotion, not a male or female thing. My wife, like the vast majority of women on this board, wants nothing to do with letting us men play the way we want them to be able to play. The good news is that most of us men with this kink aren't really interested in playing much anyway. That's why fairness or equality is irrelevant in this lifestyle in the first place.
 
I cannot wait for the first time my Day takes me to a club and we pick out a slut for him to use. There are few kinks that fall under my hard limit, but I know he loves to do them. I want him to do them. It excited me to think about watching him to do them!!!! I did not think I would really feel this way, as I can be bitchy and possessive, but I know I am his princess. We will be choosing no princess for him! She will be fuckmeat, which is not what I am...
 
Loves Cuckcake

It's one of my greatest turn ons with my ex. In fact I still tease and tell him when he finally gets laid I want to be invited to watch.
 
I have recently discovered that I'm massively turned on by sharing a lover- though it must be under my terms I choose who, how, when ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top