The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Very well said. I was agreeing with all of this as I read it. For me it is definitely not about me being submissive and as I have had some experiences with cock in the past couple of years, Transsexuals and CD's, oral and I also topped them. I have been wanting to have mutual sex, but for me it is not about being submissive, simply pleasuring each other. if the person i am with wants to be submissive, if thats what they enjoy i have no problem with that. i just want to experience mutual anal and pleasure.

See, I'm actually the opposite. I am typically very dominant both with people I associate with and with women I am intimate with. However, I can't help but fantasize about cock, the thought of it makes my mouth water and my cock grow hard. However, when I think about cock the fantasies always involve some forms of submission and/or humiliation. The fantasies range from simply sucking off another man, to being his sissy bitch, to serving him and his friends, to becoming a cuckold and serving as the true sissy bitch.

I don't know what it is but when cocks are involved, I just want to sink to my knees and serve my betters.
 
See, I'm actually the opposite. I am typically very dominant both with people I associate with and with women I am intimate with. However, I can't help but fantasize about cock, the thought of it makes my mouth water and my cock grow hard. However, when I think about cock the fantasies always involve some forms of submission and/or humiliation. The fantasies range from simply sucking off another man, to being his sissy bitch, to serving him and his friends, to becoming a cuckold and serving as the true sissy bitch.

I don't know what it is but when cocks are involved, I just want to sink to my knees and serve my betters.
I don't know why, but I have been fantasizing more and more about it too..I guess to try to spice things up? I get so hard, and I can't help it..
 
Still just wish my fella would let this happen so I can watch. Feeling horny just thinking about it
 

I bet you could start working on him to move towards that. When most of us guys are horned up we will do absolutely anything for our ladies. It's all about getting him to the point of no return then start pushing the envelope on what you say or do. And DO NOT bring it up after he's cum. Save it for when he's horned up. If anything just say wow that was hot. But don't bring up the subject. Let it be something that grows and develops when you have him hot and horny
 
i belong here

was fortunate enough to be in a relationship where my wife used her strap on, but the taste of rubber wasnt enough, but it felt so good inside me too. we often talked about doing the real thing, never went for it though... wishing i had...
 
I bet you could start working on him to move towards that. When most of us guys are horned up we will do absolutely anything for our ladies. It's all about getting him to the point of no return then start pushing the envelope on what you say or do. And DO NOT bring it up after he's cum. Save it for when he's horned up. If anything just say wow that was hot. But don't bring up the subject. Let it be something that grows and develops when you have him hot and horny

I just think he would run for the hills sadly. Shame as he will do anything else
 
New..

Just saw a pic of some guys ass partially exposed and got turned on...new feelings are hard to deal sometimes.
 
I'm still struggling to find the best solution to my desire for cock!

I was nearly there a few months back, but I'm ambivalent towards meeting up with another man. I wish I knew of a safe glory hole in the UK. I think sucking cocks at a glory hole would satisfy my oral desires, at least. I might want to go further after that, though...
 
Back to cocks and them men who love them- would you rather enjoy your cock in secret or alone or have your GF/wife join you if she were so inclined?

Either.. but I know my wife would love to watch and get involved, which I would be more than OK with. ;)
 
Back to cocks and them men who love them- would you rather enjoy your cock in secret or alone or have your GF/wife join you if she were so inclined?

I'd love for my wife to join in - but as she is not into ANY sort of sex act outside of marriage I'll settle for in secret with either a guy or a couple - or a couple of guys even.
 
This thread intrigues me. Here is the story. I'm an old guy in my early seventies with very little sexual experience. I've been with very few women (actually two) in my life and Its been several years since my last time. As for men, I have no interest in being intimate in most ways; kissing, hugging etc. On the other hand, I do fantasize in the worst way about being undressed, massaged and, most important, made to suck cock. Note that sucking cock is paramount. As you can probably guess, I am clearly a sissy type, a bit over weight, very little body hair and endowed with only 4” of cock when hard. Keep in mind that this would be a learning experience for me and would require that the owner of the sucked cock provide the gentle but insistent guidance that would maximize his pleasure. All this because his pleasure in using me in this way is what I feel would be unbelievably erotic. Comments and Pm’s invited.
 
My top two fantasies
1. I'm with a couple and during the action I take the husbands cock in my mouth
2. I start chatting with a like minded guy and discover we are relatively close to each other and we meet at a hotel and satisfy our curiosity ;)
 
My top two fantasies
1. I'm with a couple and during the action I take the husbands cock in my mouth
2. I start chatting with a like minded guy and discover we are relatively close to each other and we meet at a hotel and satisfy our curiosity ;)

Both very intriguing scenarios! I keep hoping that I will meet a like minded guy and do just that, go to a hotel.

Or better yet, be at a friend's house and when his wife goes shopping for diner. He asks if I want to watch a movie while we wait. "of course" I say. He hands me the remote and says, " find something while I grab some beers". I flip on the tv and hit the dvd player. Up pops a movie in progress. Two guys and a girl are having at it. The girl is riding one guy reverse cowboy and the other guy is licking her pussy. Every few strokes the guy on the bottom pops out and the guy on top sucks his cock and then guides him back in. I am sitting there mesmerized watching this and my cock is getting hard.

My friend comes into the room talking about diner as he rounds the corner and freezes when he sees what is on the screen. "Oh! shit" he exclaims. " I, um I..." he stammers and gets flustered nearly dropping the beers. Nearly whispering he says " I forgot that was in there.." his voice fading.

I squirm in my seat a bit and mutter, "it's ok." Not sure what to say. Clearing my throat I say, "its kinda hot". "Is this new?" Relieved he answers, no its an old one that my wife and I watch occasionally", "Are you ok with this?" "Sure" I answer, " it's all good." He hands me a beer and sits down on the chair next to the couch. We continue to watch. The guy on the bottom starts to cum and pulls out. His spurts coat her pussy and his friend's face. The friend doesn't miss a beat and sucks his pulsing cock. Then when he is limp goes back to the girl and licks the cum from her pussy. Within in seconds she is screaming through an intense orgasm.

My mouth is dry, my cock is leaking and I am squirming in my seat. He asks me if I have ever seen anything like that before. I swallow a gulp of beer and reply, "yes but I would much rather be doing than watching".

"I would love to do that with my wife" he says. a long pause and then he asks, " have you ever done anything like that?" My reply "Do you mean a three way or suck a cock?" , "Suck a cock" he says. "No but I would like to." I reply.

We both take a long swig of beer. Finally I get up the nerve and ask, "So how about I suck your cock?". After a long silence, he whispers, "ok". I get up and go over to him. Kneeling on he floor in front of him I slide my hands up his thighs and rub his bulge. He moans slightly. "ditch the pants" I tell him. He stands up and unbuckles his pants, kicks of his shoes, and drops trou. He kicks his pants aside and I grab his ass with both hands and pull him to me. I nuzzle his erection through his underwear and I can feel his heat radiating against my face. I pull down his shorts and his cock springs free. I run my lips along the underside of his shaft and inhale his essence. My hands stroke his sack and I gently lick the tip of his cock. His precum is sweet and a string extends from my lips ti his cock as I move back. He moans and grabs the back of my head for balance. "Sit" I tell him and he falls back into the chair.

I lean forward and take his balls into my mouth one at at time all the while stroking his cock. I then move closer and rub the tip of his cock against my lips, painting them with slippery juices. I myself am making a wet spot in my pants by know. Finally when I have had enough exploring and he can take no more I put him in my mouth. I suck on his glans and then slowly inch as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. Eventually I get comfortable and build a rhythm while massaging his balls. He is beginning to moan and thrust into my face. I can tell he is close. I feel his balls tense up in my hands and he bellows out " I'm cumming!". The first shot floods my mouth and I gag a bit but I keep going. Swallowing as fast as I can, he just keeps pumping.

I slow my motion to match his and lighten my tongue, but do not let him out of my mouth. As each descending spasm comes I gently suck and roll his cock in my mouth. Reluctantly and finally letting go. I lay back on the floor emotionally spent having just sucked my first cock. That's when I see his wife standing in the doorway...
 
I'm trying to move things on; I might have some news in the next few weeks... ;)
 
Back
Top