Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

My wife does not know that I have thousands of fans here, that my erotic stories have had nearly 500,000 reads. My fans write to me and tell me they love my stories and that some of them are part true and involve my real (now non-existant sex life.) Many fans describe how they jerk off when they read my erotica, many, many women have contacted me. I spent a half year I'm-ing with a woman who also writes here and wanted to suck my cock while I licked her ass in a 69 suck fest. I decided not to meet her because she was getting engaged.
I am really happy to have so many friends and followers.
Jay
 
I really want to do this. I want to feel that power and control over a man. I want a little sissy to spread their ass for me so I can put my strap on in their and fuck them like they want and deserve. I want to be the masculine one for once. But then right after I fuck you hard and leave your asshole gaping I want to have two really masculine black or latino guys DP me, leave my holes gaping and dripping, and to have you eat their cum out of me. Would you submit to me?
ready and willing!
 
Oh my! You guys are digging deep into my soul.

After five months of being married, I went to a party with my best friend and her cousin. My friends cousin was very good looking and seductive, and the target of his seduction that night was me. My friend got drunk to the point of passing out and we took her home, after putting her on her bed the seduction intensified to the point of my mind going from, "wow, what a compliment" to "yes, I want this, but..." The attention made me linger and accept another drink, and soon I was on my knees giving him a passionate blow-job. The act itself I would admit, but not so soon after being a bride!

Hot.

And if you were my wife I would've been ok with it.
 
I no longer have a spouse (yay for me), but I never told him I once worked as a phone sex operator when I really needed the money. I started to broach the subject after watching Girl 6 but he called those women whores so.....yeah. :eek:

What an ass. His loss
 
What he doesn't know....

He doesn't know:
I'm a member here.
I'm very into taboo.
I have a rape fetish.
I'm turned on by my Dad.
My taboo experiences.
My cheating fetish.
My total number of Fuck partners.

Etc. Etc.
;)
 
My husband doesn't know that I am here.
He doesn't know about my dark rape fantasy.

But what makes me angry is what he DOES know and won't honor.:mad:
 
Cock

My dark secret is that I want a JO buddy and might like to suck a cock.

Wife would never allow that.
 
That my sister and I danced around the line of incest, and I sort of tittled my mom's pussy through her pants once.
 
Well, back when I was a 22 year old virgin geek, a month, before I was to get married to my husband. The one day, I was very very horny and had a few beers in me. I had a good Buzz going and I couldn't take it any longer, it was driving me crazy. And the only man around at that moment was by 72 year old grandfather, so I said to myself, "He has a penis and he will do." Then I went after my grandfather and wore his resistance down until he took my virginity. My husband thinks he was my first, when actually he was the second man I had ever been with my grandfather was the first to break my hymen....
 
Last edited:
I no longer have a spouse (yay for me), but I never told him I once worked as a phone sex operator when I really needed the money. I started to broach the subject after watching Girl 6 but he called those women whores so.....yeah. :eek:

His loss. When younger I had a thing for phone sex. I was shy and it helped me not be lonely.
 
Most of them LOL...

That I post erotic stories, that I misbehave with hot guys...that I like his one friend...a lot ;)
 
The total amount of sexual partners that I've had.
That I had a sexual relationship with his best friend before we were together.
That I've had a threesome.
 
There is in San Francisco a famous club called The Citadel, which caters to bdsm fetish play.

If you're a member there for a while, you will be - at least my then girlfriend and I were - approached by a few of the members who have formed a secret "dark fantasy club", not a part of The Citadel. It is dedicated to role play that involves you being dared to do things you would never consider doing.

Sometimes you are the star of the role play and sometimes you are a supernumerary in another couple's role play dare.

My girlfriend and I were dared (meaning we really had to do it) to do the following over a 3 year's time:

- in front of others, switch partners with another couple and perform 69;

- my getting tied to a chair while four men sucked my girls tits;

- my being edged in very low lighting and brought to sexual frenzy totally nude while others in the complete dark looked on;

- take my girl to a dance club and step away as a man from the club groped her completely on the dance floor under her dress.

There were other things where other couples were the stars of the show and we were spectators, usually along similar lines.

I will never share this with my wife. Not ever.
 
that I am here and post gifs of my breasts sometimes even wearing my wifes bras and lingerie
that I love my boobs to look and feel feminine
that (OMG) I even chat with men, who find my breasts attractive...
overall that I have such a breastfetish...
 
Walking naked

One time I read a thread here about men walking around the house naked. I was alone that day, so what the hell. I stripped down and walked around and did my chores in the house, naked. I was erect most of the time. It didn't take long before I felt so sexual I had to start touching myself and cumming all over my stomach while in the living room.
I did it one time after that.

Jay
 
Downplayed.

The exact number of partners that I've had has perhaps been downplayed for those in my life who think they need to know. That's probably nothing unusual to downplay for the benefit of one's significant other, especially if it might be an issue for them. The frequency of certain activities has probably been downplayed too--yeah. Now I am feeling sorta guilty, thanks a lot! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
The exact number of partners that I've had has perhaps been downplayed for those in my life who think they need to know. That's probably nothing unusual to downplay for the benefit of one's significant other, especially if it might be an issue for them. The frequency of certain activities has probably been downplayed too--yeah. Now I am feeling sorta guilty, thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

Your skills, interests, techniques and talents have to have come from somewhere. He should be thankful. :D
 
The exact number of partners that I've had has perhaps been downplayed for those in my life who think they need to know. That's probably nothing unusual to downplay for the benefit of one's significant other, especially if it might be an issue for them. The frequency of certain activities has probably been downplayed too--yeah. Now I am feeling sorta guilty, thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

Frequency of what "certain activities" exactly? ;)
 
Back
Top