Online infidelity

I want someone to think about all day. Someone I want to message every chance I have. Someone that's married like me, who loves the thought of having risky unprotected sex with someone else than her husband. We would Keep eachother excited, provide eachother the release we're not getting elsewhere. A connection with laughter, compassion and forbidden pleasure. Do you feel the same?

I haven't cum for days and my balls are really heavy and sore... I need you babe... I'll fill you up with all the seed my wife aint getting because I was saving for you. I'll give you everything your husband cant... PM

It was supposed to be just one time thing and yet I am here lusting after you every night. Can't stop thinking of you. I still have your taste on my lips, I can close my eyes and still feel you legs pulling me closed, your Nails sitting into my back. I let myself have you and now I can't stop thinking of taking you away from your husband. Fucking you senseless on a nightly basis. Knocking you up with our children, staking my claim over you body. I need to pin you down against the mattress and pound your married pussy until my seed is leaking down your legs. We'll fuck in my bed when my wife is working, in my car in a nearby parking lot, at the office. I'll take any chance I get to stretch your unprotected cunt...

Very intriguing thread, though I live too close to you. :p The chances of just skipping across the boarder is too great :rolleyes: (And I visit Herräng to go swinging every year.) :eek: Like others have said, online can get real very quickly. :kiss:

Very intriguing thread, though I live too close to you. :p The chances of just skipping across the boarder is too great :rolleyes: (And I visit Herräng to go swinging every year.) :eek: Like others have said, online can get real very quickly. :kiss:

You think we wouldnt be able to keep it online? You think it would be till risky talking to me? That's thrilling though isn't it? Taking risks and testning boundries. I dare say I'd be excited by the thought of talking to someone that I actually could come to meet, even if I never have an intention to

I know its a terrible time in the month since you're ovulating but can't you sneak away from hubby for a few hours? I really badly need you.

good wife - but lonely

Good wife to a decent husband, yet there is no passion. i love chatting online because it is safe but feeds my imagination. so you are not alone, as you've seen on these boards.

Good wife to a decent husband, yet there is no passion. i love chatting online because it is safe but feeds my imagination. so you are not alone, as you've seen on these boards.

Reading your profile I can't understand your husband. You appear to be a most compelling and exciting woman!

Ohh yes! Yes! YES!

I love to flirt online and have a long naughty conversation. Sometimes I am masterbating but 90% of the time, I just love to turn women on.

This weekend my wife is away on business. There is this young (22 yo) wife that lives in the same city, she has asked to meet up. We found eachother on a local site and she wants me to knock her up. She would have me sire her child, to fuck her all weekend while she's ovulating and get her pregnant. This is my one true fantasy. I shouldnt be considering to actually be unfaithful but as some have said, online quickly goes offline. I Wonder if I will regret it

Good husband to a great wife, but the passion has faded. Like you, I love chatting online because it feeds the imagination.

To get to meet Racy would be bliss!

Swedes

This weekend my wife is away on business. There is this young (22 yo) wife that lives in the same city, she has asked to meet up. We found eachother on a local site and she wants me to knock her up. She would have me sire her child, to fuck her all weekend while she's ovulating and get her pregnant. This is my one true fantasy. I shouldnt be considering to actually be unfaithful but as some have said, online quickly goes offline. I Wonder if I will regret it

I want to move to Sweden. The women are always thinking sex.

It was pitch black in the hall way as I entered her apartment. There was a dim light coming from the far side of the hall though, just as she had told me. I undressed once the door closed and left my clothes there as I found my way to her bedroom. She caught my eye as soon as I stepped came through the open doorway. There, on the far side of the room, she lay on the bed on her knees holding her cheeks up high with her head and upper body resting on the mattress. She had touched herself while waiting for me, evident by her slick pussy glistened in the dancing candle light. She was young and married and we both knew I had come for one reason. I would have her, bury my thick, married, throbbing cock all the way into her unprotected cunt and stayed there all night. I would fuck her like she belonged to me and empty all of my rich seed into her needy body. I was there to do what she didn't even let her husband, cum inside her - knocking her up, making her a mommy....

I wonder if anyone is actually interested in hearing what happened tonight..

Last edited by a moderator:
What if we met outside a fitting room in a store. Would you protest if I gently grabbed your arm and pulled you in with me? If I pushed you up against the wall and kissed you lips as we closed behind us? Would you push my hand away if I reached in between your thighs to touch your mound through the fabric, or yell for help when I unbuckle my belt? You you push me out of your slick canal if I moaned in your ear that I was going to empty my thick load inside your unprotected pussy as I was plowing you hard from behind? Or would you let me claim you?

In town now, I was thinking... if I ran into you now, would I be able to flirt with you? How would you show interested? And would you be scared if I so evidently showed mine?

Any wives cheating on their hubbys online? Here is someone who will take care of you well

I love to meet people here on lit, chat, flirt, have fun.

I think this is honestly why many are here - for the tease and flirt.. and anonymous is good too to escape a bit...

I agree with you completely, nice to let it all hang out, hopefully have some mutual fun.

Back