I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former? Wow......you down to one CuteBrat?

And \Hello Daddyslilstar and TW.....always good to see you in here ;)

Actually NO Masters! Its a really weird feeling. Although I am owned online by my Mistres, who I adore.

Actually NO Masters! Its a really weird feeling. Although I am owned online by my Mistres, who I adore.

Wow......never thought I wold see that happen. I hope all is well with you, wish I were there, I would be happy to take you on......or try to at least :D

Wow......never thought I wold see that happen. I hope all is well with you, wish I were there, I would be happy to take you on......or try to at least :D

Its been a pretty major adjustment. I've dealt with it better some days than others. My Mistress has literally been a life saver!

Ok, ok, enough with the "bumping & piping"; who's going to clean up this mess? #ure leave it to the last guy on. (Gets on hands & knees with bucket, soapy water, sponge, & heavy dusty rubber gloves) Thanks a lot!!!

I just like to cum, and if I have to clean it up after, I do like the taste ;)

I also have a mop and bucket giggle :(

Need to bump this back up to the top, otherwise they may forget about us older men :p

LOL......Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......don't be saying that too loud Jonny..........the ladies may think we forgot about them :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back