Forget The Guy Closed for Mathildis

Anal_Oral_Cun4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Posts
1,369
23 year old Sue hangs up the phone and hurriedly straightens up her apartment as her childhood friend who is 4 years younger is coming over. They had grown up next door to each other. Her friend had been crying that life is unfair and her boyfriend was a bastard saying that they had just broken up. Sue told her to come on over so they could chat face to face.
{Sue is 5'4" 140 pounds brown hair and green eyes, 36C and a extra big butt and legs that appear long when she wears her short skirts}
She looks around and concludes everything looks fine just as she spots the strap-on on the dining table. Just then the door bell rings confused for a moment she hurriedly shoves the strap-on into the oven.
She opens the door...
 
Emma, 19 years old, 5'5, B cup, long blond hairs

Emma had returned early that day to the house she and her boyfriend shared, but soon it became clear her boyfriend had company over... female company by the sounds coming from the bedroom. She hadn't stuck around to find out what girl he was fucking, but had left right away.

All she had with her was her purse and she was wearing her college uniform. All her clothes were at the house, but she really didn't want to go back there, but she had no other place to go. The only one she 'knew' in this town was a childhood friend.

She had called, but had started crying almost right away and soon was invited over. Her face was a mess of tears and make up when she rang the doorbell.

"Hi..." She started but started crying right away
 
Last edited:
I put my arm around her and guide her to the sofa, "Tell sissySue all about it. Everything will be ok." Sue rubbed her arm on the younger girls back remembering how Emma had started to call her Sissy Sue because Emma didn't have a big sister and had asked Sue to be hers when they were little. She hugged Emma to her shoulder.
 
Even through her tears, Emma smiled when she heard Sue remembered how she called her sissy Sue in her younger years. She hugged Sue close and already had the feeling they had never been apart. "He... some... girl... our... bedroom..." She sobbed, not able to make any sentence that made more sense than she had been able to on the phone. She had trusted her boyfriend, and now that trust was shattered.
 
Sue was already getting turned on as her hand grazed the top of Emma's large butt. She maintained her composure knowing that she needed to calm her friend down, "Are you trying to tell me you caught your boyfriend with another girl sweetie?" She wiped a tear from Emma's cheek but they kept coming.
 
Emma nodded and not knowing what to say, she just cried louder. She hated how much she seemed like a kid, but she had never been this hurt in her life. She snuggled closer into Sue, feeling comfortable with her former friend.

She shivered slightly as the temperature reminded her how little she was wearing. Her school uniform really was unsuited as 'normal' clothing
 
"That bastard you want I should go and beat him up for you?" Sue said trying to sound like a gangster from an old black and white movie. She grabbed a kleenex and wiped the girl's eyes and hugged her tightly cupping Emma's butt cheek.
 
Emma shook her head. "Can I just stay here for a bit? I don't know where else to go..." She said softly, thinking nothing bad of the hand on her ass. She was happy her friend was so kind to her
 
I kiss her cheek and softly caress her ass and back, "Sure you can stay as long as you need but two things. You'll need to share my bed as I only have one. Second,I'm sure you'll do things around here." Sue hugs her guest tighter both to reassure her andto feel their bodies together.
 
The kiss to her cheek surprised her a bit, but Emma didn't comment on it. She was sure it was just to comfort her. She blushed slightly at the words of Sue. "Of course, I will do my share of the chores while I stay here... but... I don't have any other clothes with, so no nightwear either..."
 
"We may not be the same size but I believe I have some things you can wear untiil we get your stuff from that bastard." She gives Emma's butt a squeeze whispering in her ear kissing her cheek again but letting her tongue out just enough to get a taste of the younger girl's skin. Taking Emma's hand she helps her up, "Come with me and you can try on a couple of my nighties. I cannot that ass hole cheated on you. You are funny, intelligent, and the sexiest girl I know. No girl fills out her bikini better than you do!" Sue remembers summer's days around the pool watching Emma's shapely body and fingering herself later in the evening dreaming about Emma.
 
Sue's behaviour and comments worked well on getting Emma to smile a bit. She didn't take everything too seriously and let her eyes glance over Sue's breasts. "Well, when we were younger maybe... but your breasts clearly won from mine." she said with a chuckle.

She wondered why their friendship hadn't continued. Maybe just the age difference and lifestyle change when Sue moved away to college first. It had been coincidence that they both ended up going to the same college these days.
 
Sue looks over her friend, "Oh but you've got the whole package from those sexy long legs to your soft hair and penetrating eyes to your butt whichis to die for." Sue goes to her lingerie drawer looking for a couple of hot nighties for her friend to try on.
 
Being the guest, Emma lets Sue go through the outfits. She was sure the girl was not interested in having others nosing through her underwear drawer and just waited to see what her friend would show. "You sure it is not a problem? I can sleep on the couch instead if you want..." She offered.
 
"No friend of mine is going to sleep on that lumpy thing I call a couch. There is plenty oof room in my bed. It's been awhile sinceI've had someone to share my bed with. Here we go," Sue holds out two skimpy nightie sets, "Your choice, you can try 'em on if you wanna."
 
Emma looked at the things and hoped they would be long enough for her. Sue was more blessed with her breast size but Emma was taller. "It is still early, I will try it on later. I am sure one of them will fit me." She decided. It was getting close to dinner time, but she absolutely didn't feel hungry today.
 
"OK, I also have some dresses and skirts I'm sure will cover your hot body.I'll just lay these on the bed and perhaps you can give me a fashion show later." Sue put her arm aroung Emma making no pretense or excuse for resting her hand on the girl's ass, "I think I'm going to enjoy waking up in the morning next to such a pretty woman. How about some wine or soda and something to eat." sue couldn't remember if Emma knew she was bisexual as they walked back out of their bedroom.
 
It was nice of Sue to keep commenting on how 'hot' she was, as if to say that her boyfriend was stupid for cheating on her. At least, she didn't think it had any other meaning than that. If she had known Sue was bisexual, she would have been a lot more awkward about sharing a bed and with the comments, as she was completely straight herself.

"Some wine or beer would be nice." She said, she wasn't really a drinker but today she would make an exception. "I wouldn't mind getting wasted." She chuckled a bit. "I don't think I will eat much, so please don't make too much of an effort for dinner."
 
Sue got out a bottle of wine and poured half of it in Emma's glass and half in her own, "How about some fruit and cheese to go with this? She smiled handing Emma the oversized drink before turning to get the food. Feeling warm she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse.
 
Emma nodded. Cheese and fruit sounded better than a hot meal right now. "I hope it is not too much of a trouble for you to have me over, I don't know what plans you have for the next days, but I didn't know who else to call... I haven't really made friends at college yet." If she disappeared it would take quite a while before anyone noticed, except her ex of course
 
"Oh I don't have any plans that can't or won't include you." Sue placed the food on the table. She raised her glass to toast, "Here's to a better tonight and better tomorrows!"
 
Emma toasted and took a sip of her drink. She noticed the wine was rather rich on alcohol, but tonight she wouldn't worry about that. This was a day she rather forgot quickly and the wine would help her forget her sadness for a while. "Do you still go to college?" She then asked, not knowing a whole lot about the current life of her childhood friend.
 
Determined that this night would not pass without the seduction of her friend Sue watched as Emma took a drink. Popping a grape into her mouth after sucking on it, "I graduated last spring and work from home writing articles for magazines and am working on my seonc novel. So, what you a sophmore now?"
 
"No, I am in my first year now. I lost a year because Mrs. Mineau failed me for English over a stupid book. According to her it was not good enough to be in my book list so I had to read another book the next year..." It was clear Emma was still pissed over it. It was a trick Mrs. Mineau had played on several pretty girls over the years: She would threaten to fail them over something small, but if they came to her to fix that... she would give them the chance to please her and succeed because of that.

Emma hadn't gone to her teacher, so she didn't know about that and just was pissed about the extra year it had taken.
 
Sue blushed and hoped that Emma didn't notice as she remembered the teacher doing the same to her and theacher's hairy pussy was the first she'd tasted.As time had gone she actually began to look forward to her time pleasing and being pleased by the teacher. Recovering she answered Emma, "Ya she was kind of a bitch. But, I knew girls that agreed to go to bed with her that ended up not only being forgiven but getting the top grade in the class."As is it were the most natural thing in the world Sue picked up Emma's foot and took off her sandal and placing the foot on her lap began massaging it.
 
Back
Top