young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love submitting to an older, big, strong, hairy man. I prefer guys with a bit of a belly, I don't know why, but always have. Beards are also nice. I naturally have very little body hair and the hair I do have is so light you can't even see it. I've always felt a bit feminine because of it and I love love love laying next to bigger guy with lots of hair. These always tend to be older men, so that's what I've always been attracted to.

I love submitting to an older, big, strong, hairy man. I prefer guys with a bit of a belly, I don't know why, but always have. Beards are also nice. I naturally have very little body hair and the hair I do have is so light you can't even see it. I've always felt a bit feminine because of it and I love love love laying next to bigger guy with lots of hair. These always tend to be older men, so that's what I've always been attracted to.

i second all of this :heart:

I just love this pic, Over the past few years I have become very attracted to older gentlemen

Ive become fond of you:) and those profile pictures make my heart skip a beat and my cock do tricks in my pants:):heart:

Last edited:
Just had an amazing weekend with an older man. sucking his cock and getting fucked all weekend while getting to dress up was so fucking hot I can't wait to do it again.:D

all of my experiences since the age of 18 have been with older men, makes it hard as you get older yourself to find people older haha. But don't look for anyone but older.

ive been sporting my silver beard for hunting season...had a young guy..(old enough to buy me a beer) chat me up at the bar last weekend.. I noticed him at Bass Pro...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back