~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday!
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
just watched that video Lynne....OH MY!

you are such an inspiration.....LOVE YA!:devil:
 
Happy Friday!
attachment.php

Oh My Lynn, That's exactly how i want to start my Friday out like...wait don't believe i see a lime.......oh well with a holder like that ...who cares!!!!!!! Have a great weekend you two!!!
 
you know what's funny? My father in law and his crew have a little maple syrup operation where they get together each spring and pretty much drink, and drink, and tap some trees, and drink, and tap a few more trees and drink a little more because it's all fun and a way to get together and celebrate the pending arrival of spring. Anyway... one year someone had all these empty little 8oz Corona bottles so they filled them up with maple syrup, capped them off and gave them away as "promotional" gifts. Ever since, I've associated Corona beer with maple syrup. And now I want to lick maple syrup off the crack of your wifes ass.

I swear to fuck I have it in my head that we all are actually going to get together and bang the fuck out of her. and by "we all" I'm not just talking about my self and my wife and you... but every fucking lit guy that follows your thread. And by "bang the fuck out of her" I seriously mean bang the fuck out of her where she's not going to want to fuck or taste another load of come or feel it shot up or dribble out her ass and pussy or shot across her face and tits ever again. And by "ever again" I mean for at least for 4 or 5 days.
 
Wow.. that was a very hot video... thanks... made me want to ravage my wife...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top