The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
good. Hims are usually less telepathic with people they share a bed with and hers. Though hers ususaly THINK they are telepathic but as so effing wrong.

My hers usually WERE telepathic...but only when it came to why my moods changed so frequently...

Last thought?: Who in their right mind would piss off Luna? That proposition just seems too dangerous. Even for a thrill seeker like me.

*hugs a PGoD*

I am an evil bitch. I just hide it under curves and caramel colored flesh.

me too! And getting her response on my thread as well as uk's made my day:)

*breathes a happy sigh*

I feel like I could sleep forever.

*places Sir Sage in my bed for cuddles*

OKAY...what i want to write I can NOT write until after I get an answer.

So...

off to the coffee shop and a beautiful music playing subbie type.

*happy, happy sigh*

never sent. My pm box isn't full and I never got it. :\

Please resend if you show you sent something.

b7kr5v.jpg

I don't honestly remember what I said, though. Soon or eventually or.. something. I already cleaned out my Outbox.

b7kr5v.jpg

I don't honestly remember what I said, though. Soon or eventually or.. something. I already cleaned out my Outbox.

how could you send me a screenshot right now of having sent it if you cleaned your inbox out? o_O

Anyways, gotcha. So...soon? :D I'd imagine you, too, would be excited about continuing considering all that we talked about it recentlyish :)

how could you send me a screenshot right now of having sent it if you cleaned your inbox out? o_O

Anyways, gotcha. So...soon? :D I'd imagine you, too, would be excited about continuing considering all that we talked about it recentlyish :)

That's from my Inbox.. if it was from my outbox, then it would have my name under it instead of yours.

Edit - And my Outbox is what I said I cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back