The Dark Land's Light OOC [Created by Blackpenman]

i'll try to have a yomi done just working somethings out,

maybe doing one that likes to scheme

Name: Kazutaka Minase

Species: Yomi

Powers: unknown but he seems to be able to use black Ice despite them being afraid of it. he can summon strange shadow creatures that are of lower Yomi but and turn them into weapons. they he is able to hide his true form from humans and make them think he is one of them, he also wears sunglasses to hide his eyes.

Background: even though he claims that he is a demon rank if fact he is a devil rank. Few Yomi knows this but the leader seems to know this but allows him to get away with it. He is also likes to travel between the two worlds for fun and turning humans to their cause. he is also one who is responsible for the attacks on the other schools and led them to ruin. he also likes to scheme a lot by taking out other yomi who he dont like or force them to go and attack the students knowing that they will loose their lives

Sorry I haven't posted here much, but I didn't get emails saying there had been posts. D you think we have too few RPers right now, or o? Cause honestly, I don't think we will get many more people in this.

Back