I.M. Fauve Gallery

I like your watercolor stuff. Keep up the great work, man! It's inspirational. Sure, it's sexual and sometimes a little... But your mastery of your art and the clear commitment to your craft is awesome.

I like your watercolor stuff. Keep up the great work, man! It's inspirational. Sure, it's sexual and sometimes a little... But your mastery of your art and the clear commitment to your craft is awesome.

Thank you.

ummm... "Sure, it's sexual and sometimes a little... "
Well, of course it's sexual, what I post here, anyway. That's the whole point.:)

"...and sometimes a little..." ? a little what?:confused:
Odd?
Too kinky?
Freaky deaky?
...?

Thank you.

ummm... "Sure, it's sexual and sometimes a little... "
Well, of course it's sexual, what I post here, anyway. That's the whole point.:)

"...and sometimes a little..." ? a little what?:confused:
Odd?
Too kinky?
Freaky deaky?
...?

I was saying, of course it's sexual... It's on Lit. But aside from that, just on a purely artistic basis. I think you are doing great work. "A little... Freaky deaky." Hahaha I like that one. I wish I had 1/128th the amount of talent you've got with drawing. Unfortunately, my hand eye coordination has just never been there. And drawing a straight line just doesn't happen for me.

I was saying, of course it's sexual... It's on Lit. But aside from that, just on a purely artistic basis. I think you are doing great work. "A little... Freaky deaky." Hahaha I like that one. I wish I had 1/128th the amount of talent you've got with drawing. Unfortunately, my hand eye coordination has just never been there. And drawing a straight line just doesn't happen for me.

fairy enough. :)

Much of what I draw is an outlet for fleeting (and/or obsessive) thoughts, musings or fantasies. Luckily I was raised in an an environment which encouraged my creative expression and I am very happy to have this outlet.

As for you, you have your own creative outlet(s), which is great.

Pensive...

the word was "pen".

removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Just plowing the field...;)

Last edited:
This really offends me.

Her hands should be together as in a proper plough share with the elbows together and at an angle to turn the soil.

But I admire the speed you are going at - judging by the exhaust in your wake

Dont forget to rest at the headland

This really offends me.
good.:)
Her hands should be together as in a proper plough share with the elbows together and at an angle to turn the soil.
... just "taking five"... before the headland
But I admire the speed you are going at - judging by the exhaust in your wake
I'm afraid that's just careless rendering of the furrows.
Dont forget to rest at the headland
Catch our breath as needed.

Just plowing the field...;)
attachment.php

That looks fun!! They're just horsing around!

Goth Alley...
(someone else's suggestion:) which is likely obvious.:D )

Last edited:
Titty Fucking can be fun.:)

Though I am not "a boob man"... I LOVE boobs, but not obsessed by big ones.:)

Rubbing my cock on nipples is also fun...

Last edited:
Thank you.:)

Funny, "this last one" being one of the least "Sexual" of any that I have posted...BUT it does have some significance, for me.

It has feeling. I have kids, you see. And this one reminds me of my boys' room when they were younger.

Just because this is an adult site doesn't mean everything is about sex.

Not quite the season...yet

Last edited:
I love her polka dotted boots!! Too cute! Looks like something I would do, no shame in my game.
Resistance is very sexy.

Back