men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question...........but not only would I allow her, I actively encourage her to find a hot guy and fuck him to your hearts content and tell me all about it.
She hasn't yet, but its not through lack of trying i can give you the mail! :)
My question is, how can i get this from the fantasy and sex talk scenario to having her actually get the guts to carry it out knowing I fully fully encourage her to do it.
The more i think about it, the harder and hornier i get.

I too became rock hard on thinking so of another cock entering my wife's wet cunt'

it may be a fantasy fuelled erotica but loves to make it happen really if it works out

Good question...........but not only would I allow her, I actively encourage her to find a hot guy and fuck him to your hearts content and tell me all about it.
She hasn't yet, but its not through lack of trying i can give you the mail! :)
My question is, how can i get this from the fantasy and sex talk scenario to having her actually get the guts to carry it out knowing I fully fully encourage her to do it.
The more i think about it, the harder and hornier i get.

How did you first bring up this subject with your wife? how did she react? does she play along and enjoy the fantasy?

I would love for my wife to have sex with another man...I would have to be there to watch...she know bow I feel about that, but she will only fantasize about.

i did, both of them my first wife and second wife, lol both called ex's now, don't get me wrong i would love to join in with eighter one.

We have discussed this many times and have many different ways in which we want to see it happen. One of my favorites is for her to be with two of her previous boyfriends at the same time in a drunken anything goes event while away from home.

The hardest part though I think will be actually getting everything to line up perfectly to make it happen. Hopefully though we will be able to get everything to line up to make it happen, even if it is with only one other random guy and not two of her ex boyfriends at once.

Hah, last night the wife and I were going at it, and she was sharing her favorite fantasies with me, sacking off the math teacher, getting gangbanged by the swim team, etc. She got me so worked up, I told her that I wanted to take her to a bar in a bad part of town and get her drunk, so that she wouldn't be able to fend off the guys who'd try to put the moves on her. Then I told her I wanted the strangers to take her into the back room, lay her out over a table, and fuck the shit out of her whether she said she wanted it or not.

Got the both of us going good and hard to a nice climax :devil:

A few weeks ago, i set up a threesome for my girl on her birthday. To watch her get fucked by another man and moan for him it was quite erotic. I'd do it again. Maybe even add a couple more guys if she wanted. It wasnt a cuckold situation as i was participating. The guy even fucked me too when he was done drilling her.

when I was having an affair the man I was with used to love to watch me fuck his friend.

interesting so technically your lover was a wittal (one who enjoys having "his" girl" be with others) whilst cuckolding your husband.(one who doesnt know his girl is with others)

mathematically that's cuck squared

Does wanting to see my ex-husband take it from a prison work gang count?

I think technically once they are an ex the whole free-agent thing interferes with the cuckolding, but I'm with ya sister!

I wouldn't want to SEE it (eep!) but the fact she has to at least on occasion have sex with the hairy, ugly, easily-winded, unimaginative, humorless, scraggly-bearded, broke-ass man she is now married to, gives me the giggles at times.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago, i set up a threesome for my girl on her birthday. To watch her get fucked by another man and moan for him it was quite erotic. I'd do it again. Maybe even add a couple more guys if she wanted. It wasnt a cuckold situation as i was participating. The guy even fucked me too when he was done drilling her.

Happy Birthday indeed! :D

I'll send you an invitation for my wife's b-day LM....it's coming up soon ;)

Nothing like it!

I loved watching my ex wife with other men. We loved having friends over and she would seduce them. Seeing their face go from terror of me coming after them to one of shear joy when she took them into her mouth was priceless. And I was very lucky because she LOVED facials and that turned me on to know end. She once took on me and two of our friends. A night of many firsts!!!!

I loved watching my ex wife with other men. We loved having friends over and she would seduce them. Seeing their face go from terror of me coming after them to one of shear joy when she took them into her mouth was priceless. And I was very lucky because she LOVED facials and that turned me on to know end. She once took on me and two of our friends. A night of many firsts!!!!
What made her your ex? You or her?

It took her a while to believe that I didnt want other women but only wanted to see her being pleasured. I would show her how excited I got from watching guys admire her we started to take it further. The first time she let another guy touch her I came from just watching her. Once she saw that she wanted to please me so she just kept going further. She knew I loved seeing her with cock in her mouth and cum on her face so that became her favorite as well. Saw her suck lots of cock.

Late to the game, but here goes

I have watched my wife with a number of guys now. I am always present and more often than not participate.

Our experiences for the most part have been good ones. I have no jealousy, and we've set very firm and reasonable ground rules. The reason we began this was to see if my expectations of how hot it would be were real, and they are! I love seeing her lose herself in the passion of the moment. I know there's no chance of her not coming home with me, so its truly all about her letting loose and having all that she may want or need.

Early on I made it known that I wouldn't be disrespected or tolerate anything behind my back. She respects those rules and as a result we've had a very fun, fulfilling sex life for over 15 years.

It took her a while to believe that I didnt want other women but only wanted to see her being pleasured. I would show her how excited I got from watching guys admire her we started to take it further. The first time she let another guy touch her I came from just watching her. Once she saw that she wanted to please me so she just kept going further. She knew I loved seeing her with cock in her mouth and cum on her face so that became her favorite as well. Saw her suck lots of cock.

Wow, that sounds really hot

We only played together as well. She said for her half the pleasure was knowing how much U enjoyed watching her.

We only played together as well. She said for her half the pleasure was knowing how much U enjoyed watching her.

I would even be up for my gf playing without me, as long as she described her experience to me, in detail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back