The sleepover

This was by far the best night of my life. I didn't get to just fuck one or two teens I got to fuck three teens whose pussies were extremely tight and it felt amazing to be inside of them raw, no condom. I started kissing and sucking Amy's neck leaving hickies so she'll be reminded of the best sex she ever had.
 
I watch you kiss Amy as I finish cumming. Lauren cleaning up my pussy. "Holy shit this is the best sleepover ever." I say enjoying every moment. "Make her cum Matt." Lauren says while she's starts watching you and Amy too
 
Lauren comes over and gives me a deep kiss. I taste your pussy on her tongue and I loved it. I feel Amy's pussy tighten around my cock as she starts to orgasm. I keep fucking her through her orgasm wanting to bring her the most pleasure possible. "You want me to fill this little pussy with my cum?" I ask looking Amy in the eyes.
 
Amy moans and looks down at you when you ask her that. " oh fuck yes! Please Matt fill my tight little pussy up like you did with your sister and Lauren." She says as she's still riding out her orgasm. I look at you two wishing it was me you were cuming in again the feeling was so amazing
 
I felt Amy's pussy grow very tight and get even more wet around my cock. I groaned out with her as I fucked her through her orgasm. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't hold back anymore. I erupted inside of her tight little teen pussy flooding her womb with my warm sticky cum. Thrusting my hips as her pussy milked every last drop out of my dick. I slowly pulled my cock out of her cunt looking down at her creampied pussy loving the sight. "Fuck that felt amazing"

https://66.media.tumblr.com/666f24130f2a47601a1129f8c5f6bc2c/tumblr_nmlbhd0ETT1uoxn7vo1_500.gif
 
"Holy shit that is the best feeling ever." Amy says as she lays down a bit of cum coming out of her pussy. Lauren is quick to go over to her and lick it off while I go over to you and kiss your cock them start to lick it clean. I love tasting Amy's juices on your cock. I keep licking it even after I've cleaned it
 
"Oh god sis you are so sexy" I say as you move to start licking and sucking my cock. I look over to see Lauren licking my cum out of Amy's pussy and then look at her big black ass in the air. I lean down and start kissing her lush cheeks then pressing my face against them running my tongue along her pussy and ass teasing both of her holes with my tongue. You three girls flipped a switch for me, I had an insatiable lust for all three of you teens. My biggest lust being for my little sister.
 
This is so amazing I can't get enough of the three of you. "I hope we'll be doing this all night long because I having the time of my life." I say then continue to suck on your cock. "I don't think I ever wanna stop using your brothers cock." Lauren says
 
I grab Lauren and pull her over to me. "This cock belongs to you, it belongs to the three of you. I'm all ours." I say placing my hand on her neck and pulling the ebony beauty in for a passionate kiss. My other hand on your head as you lick my cock clean. My hand running down from Lauren's neck, down her chest to her perky tits then continuing down to her big black ass. I squeeze it and pull her body against mine. The bedroom was very warm and smelled of sex. Cum stains all over the sheets on the bed.
 
Back
Top