HER Boss(PM first)

Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,623
Camilla
24

http://www.vidigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Nina_Dobrev_Photoshoot_0111_02.jpg
Camilla was a hard worker, shy, sweet, Sure she was young and impressionable but she also knew what she wanted. She had been with the same company since the age of 18 starting at the age of 18 and she had worked her ass off to get where she was now. She put her self through college as a paid intern and then got a job with the law firm as she graduated and now she was one of the top legal assitants to F and F for Frye and Frye.

She loved her boss... she had been his intern for years, and then his assistant for another year or so but then she began feeling attracted to John especially when they had to go places together, or do things together... it was only work, she knew.. but she was so attracted to him and she knew it was wrong he was her boss, and he was 20 or more years older then her, so she had to step down.... he didn't understand it, but at least she didn't have to face her feelings every morning... afternoon, and some evenings.

She sighed to herself... she knew he wasn't married... he was divorced.. but that still wasn't the issue. He probably had kids her age she thought to herself, and she had only been in one serious relationship and a few flings.

Soon she would find, she would soon be his assistant again, his assistant wasn't working out and he needed her back... so she had to step back into her role.

Looking for a long detailed role, of lust want, passion, dominance, need, and love. (pm first.)
 
John was not happy about having to find a new legal assistant. It wasn't just finding a new legal assistant that was the problem. It was the fact that he liked Camilla. She was a great young woman who worked hard and never rested until the job was finished. In addition to that, she was extremely attractive. There were times in which John had thought about making an advance on Camilla even though she was considerably younger than he was. He never did so, because he did not want to offend her. He was afraid that she would be upset and think he was trying to take advantage of his position as her boss.

Human Resources found someone to take the place Camilla, but she certainly didn't replace her. The new woman was nowhere near as efficient, and John constantly found himself spending more time doing the assistant's job. John was not happy about the way things were going. He had no problem with working hard. He did not like having to do someone else's work in addition to his own.

He called Camilla and asked her to come back. He was almost willing to beg her to come back, but that wouldn't happen. He offered her a raise. "Camilla, you can have anything you want."
 
Camilla hated feeling that she had let John down, but she knew it was the right decision for her in the long run. She couldn't always pretend she wasn't attracted to him anymore because she was. She sighed as she sat at her computer why did she still think about him every single day. She was a damn hard worker driven, sometimes a little to much most would say.. But she never paid much attention to close minded people in the first place. She rubbed her head she was forming a headache. Dammit she thought. She could never be with John. He was her boss for one, she was so much younger, and probably much more inexperienced than he would ever be... What would he want with her and why was she thinking about him right now.

She had work today and had to stop thinking about John. She had heard through the grapevine that he was none to happy with his new assistant but she never really listened to rumors. She bit her lip and typed up reports that needed done. Her fingers works fast and efficiently. She shook her head and smiled at least here she could concentrate on her job.

She was surprised when John called her at her desk. She took a deep breath. She listened to everything he had to say, she got paid well... She didn't need a raise. She blushed at that comment. "Ok..I'll come back." She said taking a deep breath.
 
John was not sure if he was going to be able to convince Camilla to come back to work for him.. The Human Resources Director told him he had to be careful about any promises he made to her, because they would be binding if she agreed to come back to the firm. John had no problem with that. He would give her anything she wanted to get her to work for him again. When, after some initial hesitation, Camilla agreed to return to the firm, John was very happy.

After working out the details of her return, after all, it would only be right for her to give her new employer proper notice, John asked Camilla to meet him for lunch the next day. He told her that he wanted to take her to Ano. It was the best place in town. There was no way that he would take no. He told her that he would send a car for her, so, that she was able to get back to work on time after lunch.

After hanging up with Camilla, John called Human Resources and made arrangements to have his new assistant reassigned when Camilla came back to work. He did not want the new girl let go. They could find a place for her, and use whatever talents she might have. The HR Director said that the other partners would be upset about taking on an additional salary and benefits. John told her not to worry about it. After all, he made more money for the firm than almost all of them put together. He was excited about seeing Camilla the next day.
 
Camilla knew her and John worked great together.. but he was partly the reason that she left.. not that he was a bad boss, quite the opposite he was a amazing boss... but because of her attraction towards him, she was to young, he was divorced, had kids her age, was her boss, and half her age. She sighed. She couldn't leeave him hanging again, she had already did that once, she couldn't do it again, she would just have to ignore her feelings for him.. clearly she could do that. She told him, she didn't need a raise or anything, she'd be happy to return.

When he asked her to meet him for lunch the next day, she was a little skeptical at first, but at the same time, it would be a test to see if she could really handle being alone with him, well not alone, they would be in a resturaunt full of people after all. When he mentioned Ano she figured that was a little fancy, but didn't want to offend him. Her heart began to race just thinking about tomorrow. She shook her head, it was already hurting a bit. She agreed to lunch grateful when they hung up the phone together.

She took a deep breath and rubbed at her temples they finally got off the phone together, what the hell was she getting herself back into. She was glad when the day was finally over. She needed nothing more than to go home, grab something quick for dinner, take a hot shower, and have a few drinks, that was the main thing she needed.. a drink. She hopped in her car and headed home. She got home, and took off her heels and threw her purse and things on the living room table, before making her way to the kitchen, pulling out leftovers of meatloaf to heat up quickly. She ate then washed up the dishes and headed to the bathroom taking a quick shower and settled down in her bed with a book a glass of wine, just what she needed to relax at the end of a long day. She was tired and needed sleep. She thought of John before she fell asleep and before she knew it it was morning and time for her to wakeup for work.
 
He wasn't sure why exactly he was so excited about meeting Camilla the next day. Yes, he was happy that she had agreed to return to F and F. It would make his work much easier. He knew Camilla was more than competent at her job...she was outstanding. He wondered if there was more to it than that, though.

John went home to his penthouse condo. After changing into comfortable clothes, he prepared his dinner. He had always been self-sufficient, and had become accustomed to living on his own. After his divorce there had been several short flings with women, but nothing serious. His busy work schedule didn't help in the relationship area.

The next morning, John headed off to work. He got to the office early just like he did every morning. He liked to get a head start on the day. Camilla's replacement asked if she could talk to him, and they had a conversation about why she was being replaced. He was honest with her and told her that she just was not Camilla, and Camilla was returning to the firm, so, she was being reassigned..... not fired.

About an hour before he was scheduled to meet with Camilla, John left the office. Before he left, he made sure that the car was going to meet Camilla and bring her to lunch. He wanted her to know just how happy he was to have her coming back to the firm. John arrived at Ano ahead of time and made sure that the table he reserved was ready. He chuckled to himself. It was almost like he was making sure that everything was perfect for a date with someone he really wanted to impress.
 
She had a rough night sleeping. She didn't understand what was making her so nervous. She took a deep breath when she climbed out of bed and started a pot of coffee, it was still early considering she was up way before the alarm went off. She then started breakfast, something simple eggs and toast. She needed to relax. This was John not some new boss she was meeting for lunch today.

She ate her meal and enjoyed her coffee in silence. She shook her head and laughed at herself. "I am being ridiculous." She said to herself outloud. She felt like screaming. She cleaned up the kitchen, washed her few dishes and then headed to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

She got a cold shower she needed to wake herself up for work. She finished them dressed. It was casual Friday at the office but she still kept it as dressy as possible and straightened her hair. http://data2.whicdn.com/images/52382061/original.jpg. She finished getting ready and then grabbed her purse and keys and headed to work.

The day seemed to go by so fast.. And it was soon time for her to meet John for lunch. She took a long deep breath and looked around at her desk as she made sure everything she needed to get done before lunch was done. She was nervous and excited all at the same time. She grabbed her things and headed to the lobby, her heart racing inside of her chest. Breah Camilla just breath and relax. She walked outside and was greeted by the driver who helped her into the car and then they were headed to Ano's.
 
When he saw Camilla walk into the restaurant, a big smile spread across his face. She looked as beautiful as ever, and he was convinced that he was finally getting his assistant back. Even though she had agreed on the phone to come back, he had a little doubt. Seeing her now convinced him that she was returning.

He greeted her as she was escorted to the table. "Hello Camilla. You look wonderful, even in your dress down outfit. Am I going to have to make Fridays dress down, also when you return?" He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. His right hand went around to the small of her back and pulled her close to him. He held her there a second longer than was normal, but that was okay, He liked having Camilla close to him.

They turned to the table and he pulled the chair out for her. Once she was seated, he sat next to her instead of across from her. He patted her hand. "What would you like to drink? I was going to order some wine, but you are not leaving with me, yet. You are going back to work for someone else, and I do not want you to get in trouble."
 
Back
Top