(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Thank you

What an incredible thread, it took a lot of self control to get through the whole thing.....

Wanted to share a few shots from this weekend. We had a lot of fun with this, we hope you do too ;) Let me know what you think :heart:

Attachments

• black_skirt_1.jpg
    black_skirt_1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,848
  • black_skirt_2.jpg
    black_skirt_2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3,353
One more ;)

Attachments

• stockings_1.jpg
    stockings_1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,437
Wow! I can see how yyou guys has fun. I don not know how he lasted long enough to take photos. I would put it down and be all over you. Thanks for showing.

Very nice pics.

The last shot is a beautiful profile shot. Love the curves of your back and butt into your waist. And the shapes under the fabric of your clothing in the prior two shots are very sexy.

I'm lying here recovering from an operation and just drooling over your beautiful body. Thank you so much for sharing - it's perked me up (in more ways than one!). Does it give you some pleasure to know how much happiness you're bringing to men like me?

All I have to say is... WOW! Your BF takes some good quality pics and you're a stunning model!!
Love the teases and very envious :)

Keep it up

Thanks!

Wow! I can see how yyou guys has fun. I don not know how he lasted long enough to take photos. I would put it down and be all over you. Thanks for showing.

He has amazing restraint ;)

you're smokin...

Love the last three.

Thank you :)

Very nice pics.

The last shot is a beautiful profile shot. Love the curves of your back and butt into your waist. And the shapes under the fabric of your clothing in the prior two shots are very sexy.

I'm glad you're enjoying my curves :)

I am so glad i found this thread, you are truly a beautiful woman. :)

Welcome to the fun!

I'm lying here recovering from an operation and just drooling over your beautiful body. Thank you so much for sharing - it's perked me up (in more ways than one!). Does it give you some pleasure to know how much happiness you're bringing to men like me?

Glad I can help with the recovery process :)

Absolutely stunning!!!

Thanks!

All I have to say is... WOW! Your BF takes some good quality pics and you're a stunning model!!
Love the teases and very envious :)

Keep it up

I do enjoy teasing ;)

Loved the Black Shirt 2 and Stockings pictures.

such a great photo of you on the chair.

That chair was a favorite in my last thread too, must be something about the chair ;)

Very nice. I really liked the second of the latest pics showing your panties pulled tight over your pussy. Delightful.

Maybe you could post some pics of your favourite panties to my panty thread :D

Back