Hair Twirling?!

Does anyone share my interest, or have any good clips or pics of women twirling their hair?

Like this at 27 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWc5nigll24

That little bit at the end where she winds a piece of hair around her finger and slides the finger through.?

I do that, but not as a performance, or even as an interest. Sometimes I don't even realize that I'm doing it. I'm relaxed and doing something I enjoy and in my own zone, such as involved with a movie, or reading a book.
 
Last edited:
I've noticed that when I'm talking to a (male) friend on Skype or something like that, when I get particularly heated up, my hands are one of two (non-pants) places: in my mouth, or in my hair. I tend to wrap a weft of hair around my fingers and then tug. It's a way to relieve the frustration, I guess. ;)
 
This is a nervous habit I've had all my life. I virtually can't leave my hair alone. I didn't know that there were guys out there who loved that!
 
Twirling in Public

On my commuter train headed to work. In the seat opposite and facing me is an adorable brunette in her 40's looking out the window and absent-mindedly twirling her hair....I am aroused....
 
I find myself doing this a lot of the time. It's a habit that I always seem to do. When I was younger I did it cause I found it very relaxing. Now I do it simply when I'm browsing online or relaxing in my room. I'm also big on when people play with my hair, it's so relaxing to me. :) Play with my hair and I'll be completely content.
 
That's a thing men actually like? I've just always looked at it as a nervous habit of mine.
 
It's so strange to think that such an unconscious gesture is actually that arousing. Hidden weapons, I guess.
 
It's not just a thing men like. Women like it too. Not really a turn on but I think it's kind of cute when a girl does it.
 
Back
Top