Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here in only a sun dress and the strap keep slipping off. My beautiful handful of 38D breasts keep showing. Can someone lend me a hand?

Last edited:
Being newly open about being bisexual, I finally got up the nerve to actually exchange numbers with a beautiful lady that was gently flirting with me, but now I am getting worried about if I should call her or wait for her to call me. Why is it always so nerve wracking?! It seems as if this was all much easier when I was younger. Not that I'm that old, but I guess I am just old enough that caution and doubts take over. Is anyone else running into those same doubts and insecurities? Please tell me Im not the only one. :(

I find myself feeling the same way. Your not alone sweetie. I am very bicurious and want to speak with another woman or even meet up, but i worry if I'm going to know what to say (if I actually spoke to a woman on the phone).

First post ever, totally new to this. And I am bi :)

Welcome to Lit Alyssa.

Since you're " new", some friendly advice would be to add a bit more information to your profile, such as, like/dislikes, things that interest you, not necessarily sexual . Just a little bit more depth, that's all.
Hope you find Lit a nice place to make friends.

Haha, I guess our friendship will have to progress a little further before I start calling you slave master, huh? Lol. Nice to meet you katie :)

Hi ladies

Where are all the bi and lesbian women here? I'm bi. It seems like there are a lot more men than women on lit. I'm pretty new here, though, so who knows.

I am sngle bi woman looking single women also, both bi and lesbian are more than welcome to reply.

hope to hear from u ladies

nancy

I'm about to go hang out in the local bookstore

I can't stand this little drought. I need a woman, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back