Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meri391

Virgin
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Posts
10
Where are all the bi and lesbian women here? I'm bi. It seems like there are a lot more men than women on lit. I'm pretty new here, though, so who knows.
 
We're here

There are simply a lot of threads for the men. The women threads get a little buried in the activity.
 
Butch dyke here-- and welcome!

There are many more men posting here than woman. We are kinda all over the place, though :)
 
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't know so many people would get back to me. This is quite a nice crowd! :)

Please feel free to post back or PM me if you want to chat more. My inbox is very full, but I try to get back to everyone when I can.

Let's keep the thread going! Bi and lesbian party! ;)
 
We're around.

But I don't go clubbing as much as I used to, so it's harder to hook up with them.

Still, I'm always on the look out.

In fact, one of my favorite things to do (drives hubby wild) is, when we're out shopping or at a concert, I'll see a hot babe and go "Nom, nom, nom" to signal that I'd love to eat her up.

HB


Where are all the bi and lesbian women here? I'm bi. It seems like there are a lot more men than women on lit. I'm pretty new here, though, so who knows.
 
Hi Meri, and welcome to Lit!

Like Stella & Blueberree said the lovely ladies of Lit are HERE, we just tend to get buried under the guys thread. But as you've seen (hopefully) from all the responses you are getting, we do LUV it when a new lady joins the ranks!

Smooches
 
Hi

New here too and bi - welcome (and thanks for giving me a newbie link to stalk too :D )

V.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top