Ass licking is divine!

Nothing like getting between two cheeks and tonguing a soft tight little hole. Spitting on it while it twitched as your holding that butt apart and diving in licking that ass while you spank those buns

Based on your avatar, I would love to get my tongue between your two cheeks:p:p:p
 
From being on the receiving end of it, I can say without a doubt that is almost beyond explanation how good it feels. Maybe it's cause I was so worked up and in the moment.

But damn if I wasn't climbing the headboard and moaning nonstop while he was doing it.

Can't wait for the next time.
 
hi

anilingus pre and post sodomy bareback are two different experiences while tipsy.
 
From being on the receiving end of it, I can say without a doubt that is almost beyond explanation how good it feels. Maybe it's cause I was so worked up and in the moment.

But damn if I wasn't climbing the headboard and moaning nonstop while he was doing it.

Can't wait for the next time.

That’s been the feedback I have heard as well whenever I have done it ;)
 
Finally.

My wife finally let me eat her ass. I've tried for years to get a lick in here or there but she always stopped me. Earlier this week after she returned from a trip to Las Vegas, she jumped my bones and we had some spectacular sex. Once, when she had me stop because she didn't want to cum yet, I went down on her and tried again to lick her sweet little brown hole. To my surprise she practically backed up on my tongue. She loved it and even got into some name calling and role play about sex with strangers. Plural, that is.
 
hi

male anilingus on female as prelude to sodomy is also to be portrayed on this thread.
 
Back
Top