Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

girlfriend

Thanks Jenn... I can't wait to taste a beautiful woman again, it has been six months, and my mouth waters thinking about it...

So I'm driving home with my knees in a big 1 ton dodge trying to download this video and my phone won't load it! I'm so pissed never wanted to get home so bad! City I hope u meant that I'm prettier than the girl in the video! U name the time and I'm in! :D Country!

hope you get to watch..

I am married and have been thinking seriously about another woman for some time (although my husband seems to think this is only recent) I love my husband and we have a good sex life but I still wonder what it would be like. I shy away from actually pursuing a night with a woman mainly because I am not interested in a romantic relationship with a woman. I want to be with a woman who has the tender touch, knows the right pressure and places to stroke.

I just want someone to suck on my clit the right way. Maybe have the hubby watch so he can learn but he can't touch. No strings attached. I always thought it was unrealistic but after reading the other posts, I am so happy that I am not the only one who desires this!

I just want someone to suck on my clit the right way. Maybe have the hubby watch so he can learn but he can't touch. No strings attached. I always thought it was unrealistic but after reading the other posts, I am so happy that I am not the only one who desires this!

Hi Becka,

Loved your post. Your hubby would love to watch you with another woman, I'm sure. My suggestion is to let him undress, so you can enjoy seeing his reaction; but tie, or manacle him to a chair so that he is just an observer, and nothing else. Afterwards you would have him eating out of your hand, and obedient to your every wish.

Love,
Lizzie :rose:

Hi Becka,

Loved your post. Your hubby would love to watch you with another woman, I'm sure. My suggestion is to let him undress, so you can enjoy seeing his reaction; but tie, or manacle him to a chair so that he is just an observer, and nothing else. Afterwards you would have him eating out of your hand, and obedient to your every wish.

Love,

Sounds like fun... not sure if he'd go for the bound part!

Oh I think that he would love that! Just gotta work on finding a girl now....

The Sensual Side

The passion in this has me so HOT. I fantasize about the sensuality of two women together, taking each other in through passionate kisses, kisses on soft lips with tantalizing tongues, then kissing all over the whole body with passion... fingers grazing all over your partner, building up her anticipation and yearning, making those final moments truly explosive for her.

http://xhamster.com/movies/475099/sensual_lesbians.html

I'm a single gal, and I'm predominately straight, but I got a huge kick a few years ago when I found out from a guy that his ex-wife had the hots for me. He even admitted that she had wanted to take me to bed with them and have a threesome.

Hi Becka,

Love,
Hi ladies, I'm new here.
I agree with Lizzie. I've done just that with my hubby watching. There is nothing he wount do to watch again.
MM

Well I'm not married but fantasize about girls all the time

I enjoy all manner of encounters with women whether it is a flirt, a stare, cyber or phone, or best of all the real deal. Found a new friend up in Seattle who is quite sensual, soft, intense. I want to maul her deeply.

She's busy a lot and we live a bit apart so alas, it is just an occasional treat.

*Sighs* Aw Becka...what a shame I'm here in northern England and you're in NEPA (wherever that is)...I would very happily suck your clitoris....and I don't get many complaints! Sounds like half an hour with a nice gay girl like me would leave a smile on your face!

Back