Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

I LOVE everything about this thread. One of you girls need to talk to me wife
 
Alexandra-Lapp_Marie-Monique-Lapp_Mothersday2018_6-573x391.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's never crossed my mind. I'm strictly interested in men. I do prefer a very specific type of man though. I like men to have very muscular chests - with pecs so prominent they push open the top button of their frilly pink work shirts. I also like small penises - very small in fact - almost so small it looks like a little pink bump. I don't like a man's penis to be circumcised either. A small hood-like foreskin covering it is quite a nice look. Dominant, very slightly older men who wear glasses turn me on the most. And they need to have a manly name... perhaps Andy.

Other than that I'm not fussy.

I can't help you with the pecs, glasses, or the name Andy, but on the other things I'm your man. 😆
 
My wife is very turned on by girls (and women) but especially girls. Si the tiny tit thread is one she drools over quite often if you know what I mean
 
Love this thread

It’s beautiful to see so many women in the same boat. I’m 33 I know I’m called to marriage and children I’ve only been with one guy all my life all the years never been with a girl yet but you put words to my desire of having a woman in between my thighs at least once and be in between a woman’s thighs snd taste some breasts at least once! X
 
Hello

Love this thread. I didn’t realize how many other women my age fantasize about being with an older woman.

25 Connecticut In a committed relationship with a man, but SUPER curious about being with a more mature lady.:rose:
 
Would love for my wife to have this fantasy! Nothing hotter than two women making love

My girlfriend and I have talked about this as part of our "dirty talk". I actually think that given the right circumstances and the heat of the moment she would be open to this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 😊
 
It’s been quite a while since I’ve been with another woman, but I fantasize about it often 😍
 
It’s been quite a while since I’ve been with another woman, but I fantasize about it often 😍

I went almost ten years without enjoying the pleasure of another woman's touch. It only took about two years though to talk my husband into giving me permission to re-explore that side of my sexuality :)

Don't wait too long! I promise it's still as wonderful as you remember it. Maybe even more!

:rose::rose::rose:
 
I went almost ten years without enjoying the pleasure of another woman's touch. It only took about two years though to talk my husband into giving me permission to re-explore that side of my sexuality :)

Don't wait too long! I promise it's still as wonderful as you remember it. Maybe even more!

:rose::rose::rose:

Good advice, Liz. I know several older women, usually divorced, who meet and realize that they feel more than friendship for their new friend. In once casse this led to a beautiful lesbian marriage.
 
Back
Top