Women who find bi guys hot....

Your delicate hands...our hands as well...all groping for our cocks. Its so interesting how they all differ so as they become steadily more erect...

All hands gripping stroking and searching...Amazing how different and yet so satisfying they can be.....erect and dripping

Something like this...
tumblr_m3ah55XvRd1rr2mzgo1_1280.jpg

The soft, electric flesh of Sweet Tease...with the hardness of my men friends...I am reaching out...stroking him...caressing her...sucking him...tasting her.:kiss:

Legs and arms are intertwined, kissing, caressing, tasting...then moans of pleasure...tasting her sweetness, her hips firm, yet soft in my hands as my tounge explores deep inside her, and others explore me...my shaft feeling a tongue, a mouth, its hot warmth.

Legs and arms are intertwined, kissing, caressing, tasting...then moans of pleasure...tasting her sweetness, her hips firm, yet soft in my hands as my tounge explores deep inside her, and others explore me...my shaft feeling a tongue, a mouth, its hot warmth.

your cock so warm and hard in my mouth. i suck and lick and caress and suck again . . .

my mouth filled with a long hard cockc.....salty from the precum oozing out.....balls buried in chin......mmmm

Back