Guys kissing guys

commuter95 said:
I don't get some men. Why are you willing to suck a cock or fantasize about sucking a cock, but wouldn't kiss a guy. Personally I find kissing a woman or man to be very erotic and an important part of the sex play. I consider myself to be straight or at least bi. I have kisses a number of men and don't think I could suck their cock if they are not willing and able to kiss me.


why don't prostitutes kiss their johns?
 
commuter95 said:
I don't get some men. Why are you willing to suck a cock or fantasize about sucking a cock, but wouldn't kiss a guy. Personally I find kissing a woman or man to be very erotic and an important part of the sex play. I consider myself to be straight or at least bi. I have kisses a number of men and don't think I could suck their cock if they are not willing and able to kiss me.


I agree with you. People always say they are "very oral." To me, very oral means french kissing and kissing dicks and/or pussy. I can not imagine sucking a guy's dick without having sucked his tongue first. . . its the total experience.
 
I’ve only kissed one guy and I must admit I did not really want to at first but while we were lying there kissing it was hot. The feel of his 5 o’clock shadow was setting my lips on fire.
 
In the beginning the thought of kissing another guy was not really repulsive, but kinda just turned me off, but once I finally did it I was just as comfortable kissing a male partner as I'd always was with kissing a female partner. It took me a little time to get over the fact that it was "a guy" and realize that, that "guy" was a lover. When I finally did press my lips against him there were fireworks just like the ones I'd experienced with any woman I had ever been with.
 
Just Hot

I agree that kissing either a man or woman is very hot. I get really aroused in the kissing process. Very erotic for me.
 
I think I like guys better than girls. Guys really get into it and some time just can't stop. Most women I kiss after a while they are ready to move on to the next step. Didn't think the scratch beard would be a turn on but find I like it a whole lot. Try it you may find you like it.
 
didn't think I'd like it

Before I came out, I didn't really get excited about kissing guys -- really, it was something of a turnoff. But after I came out, I found that I was very wrong: I'm wild about making out with boys, especially if they're physically bigger than I am!
 
I love kissing men. It's such an erotic beginning to so much more. And there's also the ultimate pleasure of a passionate kiss after I cum in his mouth. I'm very much into kissing and cuddling and lots of touching and get very aroused when I have a partner who enjoys it as much as I do.

But I also have had many very pleasureable encounters where there was no kissing.

Drew
 
If the guy is interested in kissing, sure. If I'm going to suck his cock anyway, why not swap some spit too? It adds to the experience.
 
It's all about context...the right guy at the right time. Sometimes I don't even want to know his name, I just want to get my rocks off and/or get him off. Sometimes it a one way sucking event, sometimes there's mutual sucking and fucking....it all depends on the guy, the place, the mood...Sometimes I want to go back to his place, have some wine, get to know him before we get in bed and spend the night, and give myself to him completely. That's when the kissing takes place. When I like the guy, trust him, and want him completely. Then the passion takes over, anything goes and we have sex every way we can think of, no holds barred.
 
kissing great

kissing guys is great the more forceful the better. plenty of tongue and later cock and cum swap even better. All the better to make me horny :kiss::kiss:
 
I love the way you think. I get hard just imagining the possibilities of kissing and cum swapping. Taking turns sucking, cumming, kissing, swapping... sounds like such fun!

I had a guy cum on my face once. He was a cute smaller fem guy I met at a party. After fucking my ass he pulled out and gave me a facial. He wasn't into kissing. I wiped the cum off my face then licked it off my fingers.
 
Last edited:
Nice thread NNJ LAZ , 41 married male work in central Jersey, orally curious only
 
agree

It's all about context...the right guy at the right time. Sometimes I don't even want to know his name, I just want to get my rocks off and/or get him off. Sometimes it a one way sucking event, sometimes there's mutual sucking and fucking....it all depends on the guy, the place, the mood...Sometimes I want to go back to his place, have some wine, get to know him before we get in bed and spend the night, and give myself to him completely. That's when the kissing takes place. When I like the guy, trust him, and want him completely. Then the passion takes over, anything goes and we have sex every way we can think of, no holds barred.

I do agree. but I do enjoy kissing men.
 
Not into it at all. Tried it once and simply didn't like it. For me it's simply about his cock. Each to their own.
 
I haven't kissed a guy yet but I can't wait until I do, it would be part of a thrilling experience.
 
Being bi and being very oral, I find kissing another guy very exciting. Getting a hard on right now thinking about doing it.
 
Back
Top