Guys kissing guys

guys kissing guys

i find it quite erotic to kiss other guys and it does bring out passion and emotions not other wise discovered .... :kiss:

kissing

I love getting totally "dressed" and then giving a guy the complete experience including tongues down each other's throats. Gets me hot just thinking about it.

love kissing

I am very bisexual and I enjoy crossdressing from time to time as well. I love french kissing other bisexual/gay men and crossdressers as well as women. I do not have to be crossdressed in order to enjoy french kissing another guy. It all depends on the guy/crossdresser/woman. It just adds to the excitement of the moment and makes my cock harder.

Kissing is a Turn On

I have enjoyed kissing men almost as much as kissing women. If anyone in the chicago burbs would like to practice their kissing and more, send me a pm

michaelinteas said:
Shit, I got hard the instant I looked at those pictures.

Yeah i know me too...
Got an instant BRICK when i read a PM this afternoon too...HOLY GAWD that was good stuff

you know my instant "cyber" brick for those that dont know me...

None of you in Jersey:(

You guys really should travel to the Garden State:). No one here seems to share my interests and curiousities.

Elenia26 said:
Holy fuck those are hot pictures. I'm wet just looking at them.

I KNOW I KNOW THEY ARE AMAZINGLY HOT..arent they?
You can all kiss my feet before you resume sucking each other off for my personal enjoyment!
Will scour the world wide web for more jacking fodder for you all...And myself of course!

NNJ LAZ said:
You guys really should travel to the Garden State:). No one here seems to share my interests and curiousities.

Eh come south....To Myrtle Beach area...Its cheap from AC round trip...i can find you someone to suck and kiss...ya know for the price of letting me watch...
Ohhhhh i might have a kissing sucking connection for you in NYC...Nice upstanding young preppy Well 30 yrs old....
Clean guy..
Let me check wil PM you if its a maybe...
BUT YOU have to let me watch on cam damnit!
I need it!

TheDivineMsM said:
Eh come south....To Myrtle Beach area...Its cheap from AC round trip...i can find you someone to suck and kiss...ya know for the price of letting me watch...
Ohhhhh i might have a kissing sucking connection for you in NYC...Nice upstanding young preppy Well 30 yrs old....
Clean guy..
Let me check wil PM you if its a maybe...
BUT YOU have to let me watch on cam damnit!
I need it!

Damn Divine,
Those are hot pics! Just damn! :kiss:

TheDivineMsM said:
I KNOW I KNOW THEY ARE AMAZINGLY HOT..arent they?
You can all kiss my feet before you resume sucking each other off for my personal enjoyment!
Will scour the world wide web for more jacking fodder for you all...And myself of course!
I's still a girl. But I volunteer first and foremost to help in any sucking off activities.

TheDivineMsM said:

Is it to soon to say I love you :devil:

If so, I still Love the way you think ;)

michaelinteas said:
Is it to soon to say I love you :devil:

If so, I still Love the way you think ;)

nope you cant love my brain and not love the rest of me Michael...please let the unabashed loving begin

TheDivineMsM said:
nope you cant love my brain and not love the rest of me Michael...please let the unabashed loving begin
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, all of you then :kiss:

the hottes themne on this thread is the women who get turned on at the idea of two men kissing..Ive had the pleasure of being watched by a woman while her husband and I made out, sucked....she was the hottest part of the weekend!

Zek and Ms M

Zek, that is the truth. Knowing a woman is getting turned on by all this also arouses me. And an interesting offer Ms M. Keep me posted if you will. Not sure how it could all go down with the NY fellow. But I am up to talk about the possibility of course.

I've been trying to write my first gay/bi male story. I hit up the stories here to get some examples to know how to write it. But you know what?

Very few of them involve affection in any way. Forget kissing, a ton of them are bending someone over in a bathroom stall and fucking them up the ass.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Or am I asking for too much and male sex is all wham-bam-thank you...er, man?

Back