Boys in G strings

Hi Steve! I am also a bi male, and I love seeing boys with that little string running down their ass. There is one scene in Jonny McGovern's "Soccer Practice" video that has at least one boy dancing in a g-string... he has such a hot butt!

unfortunately men in gstrings don't do it for me well men in general don't do it for me physically but a chivalrious guy now thats where its at

Tymeless said:
unfortunately men in gstrings don't do it for me well men in general don't do it for me physically but a chivalrious guy now thats where its at
you called honey :rose:

Hmm, g-strings, I can't offhand remember seeing a guy in a g-string. But I like men in speedos, jockstraps, that's pretty much the same idea. Then again I like men in women's underwear too, so... *shrug*

i am talking about male G strings.. you know, the ones that look more like wind socks when they are full!! Not thinking of girls clothing

:eek: G-string on a guy just doesn't work, not for me anyways...

Tymeless said:
I agree entirely! Chivalry is such a turn-on, and not just in men.

cutesteve said:
i am talking about male G strings.. you know, the ones that look more like wind socks when they are full!! Not thinking of girls clothing
I understood that, but it's still the same idea, a minimal piece of fabric covering the crotch. Although I could do without the windsock look, I like more of a teardrop-shaped pouch. And I particularly dislike the joke ones which make the guy's dick look like an elephant's trunk or something.

I wear thongs often, first did it because a woman wanted to see me in one. everyone else who has gotten the chance seemes to have liked the sight.

A little refresher on the nomenclature seems to be in order.

male-underwear-types-flat-vector-icons-set-modern-man-briefs-fashion-styles-collection-front-view-underclothes-infographic-design-72958333.jpg

Back