Bottoms

bwb58

Really Experienced
I want to experience this but am scared to death. What shoved you over the edge to try it, and what was the experience like, painful, pleasant, was it a one time thing? Thanks for any input.

I want to experience this but am scared to death. What shoved you over the edge to try it, and what was the experience like, painful, pleasant, was it a one time thing? Thanks for any input.

I'd already put pens, fingers, dildoes, bananas, summer squash, et al up there, so I had no squeamishness about it. The first time, he couldn't get in dog style, so he rolled me on my back. He was an experienced top, so he was very good. There was a slight wince, at first, but nothing horrible. I've had more pain trying to get butt plugs in.

All that said, the orgasm I had while being fucked by a man for the first time was amazing. I saw stars.

I'd already put pens, fingers, dildoes, bananas, summer squash, et al up there, so I had no squeamishness about it. The first time, he couldn't get in dog style, so he rolled me on my back. He was an experienced top, so he was very good. There was a slight wince, at first, but nothing horrible. I've had more pain trying to get butt plugs in.

All that said, the orgasm I had while being fucked by a man for the first time was amazing. I saw stars.

Same with me. I became aware of my anus as a source of pleasure almost as soon as I became sexually aware.

Before my first anal intercourse (the subject of my first story) I too had probed my ass with all manner of objects from my fingers, to a motorcycle hand grip (first makeshift butt plug), to vegetables to a dildo given to me by my oldest sister. My ass was certainly not "virgin" that first time I had anal intercourse though, still, he was big and filled me enough to cause a twinge of pain.

But....OH!!....the pleasure !!

Have you tried dildos? From my experience, there's a bit of a learning curve to anal pleasure. I've never taken a real cock, but I've used dildos enough that if I ever did hook up with a guy, I'd be confident on how to go about it so that it would be really pleasurable for me. If your very first anal experience is a big cock in the heat of passion, I think there's a good chance it wouldn't be that enjoyable.

Just my speculation, as I'm not speaking from experience. :)

I became a bottom when I was young and by an earlly age I knew that I preferred being the catcher to the pitcher, so to speak (I played catcher in high school, so maybe it was telling me something - lol).

Though I am a top, I wanted to state that I think any act or preference can have multiple reasons for why they happen.

The first couple of years of m2m sex, I never got to top. I was mistakenly lead to believe by some guys that just wanted to use me that you had to be hung to top: "Hung cocks glide, other cocks poke". So I did some bottoming because I thought I had no real choice. It wasn't sexual desire to do so, it was rather an idea to be close to another man in m2m relationships, you had pre-defined roles. It wasn't excruciatingly painful, but it just was never something I would want to choose to do. Because of my religious upbringing, I wondered if this was the expected feeling of unhappiness in doing things that went against "nature". In other words, the emotional longing to be physically and emotionally close to another man, but the sexual disconnect when actually expressing that desire sexually.

However, about two years into past my first m2m encounter, a kind man let me fuck him. I'm not really good at expressing that sensation of my first fuck, but I didn't know if I was cumming, pissing, or even maybe dying as it was SO spectacular. Fireworks went off. It was as if all the intensely happy thoughts in my life up to that point had been rolled into that brief 10 to 20 minutes of love making. There was no longer a disconnect between my attraction to men and the sex being wonderful.

Note, that I could not say it was learned behavior -- kind of like when a baby duck takes to water, it isn't from experience but what seems so natural.

Note that years before my first top experience, I had a very strong attraction to attractive men's behinds. I was never obsessed with other guy's private parts other than hoping that mine was an adequate size in comparison. Yet, the strong urge to just put my hand on a nice guy's rump (even if he was fully dressed), was so strong. I never acted on it before the proper age, but the urge was SO strong. The only thing that held me back was the fear that such an attempt would lead to a a bad beating or worse.

That has been part of my sexual drive for as long as I can remember. Even now though I cannot perform, that strong urge is there. At night, I love putting one of my legs between my partners leg and feeling the heat of his behind as well as the hair next to my upper leg. So again my same sex physical attraction is more about the secondary characters that some men have because of their testosterone -- namely hairiness, muscularity, and their shape (especially their behinds). My only regret is that as WONDERFUL as making love to a man's behind moves me, it will never lead to creating life. That is the only drawback to m2m sex in my mind.

Last edited:
Have you tried dildos? From my experience, there's a bit of a learning curve to anal pleasure. I've never taken a real cock, but I've used dildos enough that if I ever did hook up with a guy, I'd be confident on how to go about it so that it would be really pleasurable for me. If your very first anal experience is a big cock in the heat of passion, I think there's a good chance it wouldn't be that enjoyable.

Just my speculation, as I'm not speaking from experience. :)

Yea, got one, but it may be too big as I can not seem to get it all in, i can get it in somewhat, then it appears to hit an obstruction. I think my main problem is I can't seem to get in the correct position to push it in. Even got a butt plug, same thing, goes part way in, then it stops.

The one time I did it there was a momentary discomfort which I actually liked, then it was fine.

Yea, got one, but it may be too big as I can not seem to get it all in, i can get it in somewhat, then it appears to hit an obstruction. I think my main problem is I can't seem to get in the correct position to push it in. Even got a butt plug, same thing, goes part way in, then it stops.

Sounds like you're not relaxing the inner sphincter. Unless you're talking 9" in then it's hitting the turn into the colon.

Agree. The real trick is controlling your sphincter (which is the part that hurts if you’re new at it). But once you get the hang of it... WOW! Especially if your top knows how to hit your prostate, prepare to be amazed.

Agree. The real trick is controlling your sphincter (which is the part that hurts if you’re new at it). But once you get the hang of it... WOW! Especially if your top knows how to hit your prostate, prepare to be amazed.

so got any tips on how to relax it? get half drunk? LOL

All that said, the orgasm I had while being fucked by a man fou couldr the first time was amazing. I saw stars.

Yep I had just about anything you could imagine in my ass.. but yet to have a real man's cock in me.....

I agree with jabberwockyjon. (Sorry, getting drunk won’t help!)

If you’re new at it, pushing out is your best bet. Sounds counterintuitive but it’s true. And it does help to push something up there beforehand (like a dildo or a butt plug) so your muscles get used to it & stop cramping up

My first , and every time after, was awesome. It was in the heat of the moment. I'd just started to worship his cock when he told me to get on all fours. Instantly I knew and I didn't hesitate. He mounted me and worked me for over an hour going from slow to hard and fast. It was great!! I've got a few buddies I play with regularly for just this

I've always loved to "give" pleasure. I'm a natural bottom.

First time was supposed to be strictly head but he asked to fuck me. He was not gentle and it took some time to get used to it but it was freaking awesome

God so hot

I love it every time. Like everyone else has said, uncomfortable at first but so worth it. Oh to be filled again.

Back