Craving Cock

I have lived as a masculine straight guy my entire life, but I have always craved cock. I'm not at all attracted to men. I find women sexy and can't resist taking a second look at a large pair of breasts or a nice round ass.

As I get older, I'm 35 now, the urge for cock only gets stronger. I have also become more and more accepting of my desires. I'm to the point now where I feel like I need to submit to these urges and finally live out some of my fantasies.

My biggest urge is to feel a cock slide into my mouth. I want to be on my knees and taking it deep into my throat. I want to run my tongue all around the head of a cock. I crave the idea of a man with his hands around my head as I look up at him with his hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Mostly, I want to experience a man cumming in my mouth so I can swallow his load.

I also enjoy the idea of being a bottom for the right guy, but ill save that for another time.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I have started looking for someone with no luck yet. I use to wonder why I had these cravings, but I have recently just accepted that it's something I want, something I crave. I just joined this site and it looks like there are plenty of other guys here who share my interest in cock. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one in this situation.

I have lived as a masculine straight guy my entire life, but I have always craved cock. I'm not at all attracted to men. I find women sexy and can't resist taking a second look at a large pair of breasts or a nice round ass.

As I get older, I'm 35 now, the urge for cock only gets stronger. I have also become more and more accepting of my desires. I'm to the point now where I feel like I need to submit to these urges and finally live out some of my fantasies.

My biggest urge is to feel a cock slide into my mouth. I want to be on my knees and taking it deep into my throat. I want to run my tongue all around the head of a cock. I crave the idea of a man with his hands around my head as I look up at him with his hard cock throbbing in my mouth. Mostly, I want to experience a man cumming in my mouth so I can swallow his load.

I also enjoy the idea of being a bottom for the right guy, but ill save that for another time.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I have started looking for someone with no luck yet. I use to wonder why I had these cravings, but I have recently just accepted that it's something I want, something I crave. I just joined this site and it looks like there are plenty of other guys here who share my interest in cock. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one in this situation.
consider enabling PMs so others can chat with you.

Sounds like my situation entirely.

I'd had desire for cock (but not men) since my 20's. Finally gave in in my late 40's. I'm early 50's, now.

I'm married, so it's that much more a struggle. If you're single, go for it with abandon. You'll be glad you did.

Welcome brother. When you finally get to fulfill that desire, I'd suggest just go all the way so you leave no regrets about things undone behind.

I am sitting here absolutely craving cock right now, I am 48 and trust me, the desire gets even stronger as you get older.

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older, does the craving ever go away.

That describes me exactly, as well. From being on this forum for a while now, and searching online, it seems that there are a LOT of guys like us out there. Like you, the same desire has always been a part of my sexuality, and I've accepted it. I suspect it's related to how much we love our own cocks. "Hey, these things are awesome--they look great, they feel great, and I know exactly how they work! And just think of all the fun I could have if there was another one here!" :)

I am sitting here absolutely craving cock right now, I am 48 and trust me, the desire gets even stronger as you get older.

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older,

does the craving ever go away.

Nope. Gets worse................... (or better................)

Happily married with a very sexy kinky wife who knows nothing about my cock lust, for those older, does the craving ever go away.

I was a late bloomer and I must say that once I was craving cock, it has never gone away. Once I tasted it ... I never want to stop.

me too

Welcome to the club. Check out a few of my threads there are a bunch of us. You are definitely not alone

Just speaking from my personal experience, the intensity of the urges tend to come and go all through life. The urge to suck cock got really strong in my early 60s and stayed that way until just recently (I'm 69 now). As for being curious, I satisfied that in my mid twenties, but the desire to suck cock has never left me completely. I think once you suck a cock, you'll always want to do it again.

Back