The taste of cum

I've been eating a ton of fruit the past week and can definitely taste my cum a lil sweeter. Nothing like cumming and slurping it down.

Thanks for posting this. Hot stuff. One thing I've often wondered when I cum on myself my cum always looks white. But whenever I cum on something white it doesn't look white anymore it has the same colour yours has. Your post makes me feel normal :) Thanks

tumblr_nsdlyelPdk1tw6zeao1_250.gif

I too started with my own and as a truck driver we have some time on our hands to experiment lol

I read a story once that said if you were worried about taste or struggled with taste to cum on a strawberry or pineapple then eat it. I tried that and absolutely no cum taste at all. At the strawberry looks damn sexy covered in thick cum as you eat it :D

It's a good thing I all ready love man cum (mine or anyone else's) because I hate strawberries. :D

It's a good thing I all ready love man cum (mine or anyone else's) because I hate strawberries. :D

I like strawberries, but I prefer cum undiluted. I don't WANT to mask the flavor.

I'll confess I did try using it as a coffee creamer once or twice, but there wasn't enough to taste. It DID feel naughty though.

I like strawberries, but I prefer cum undiluted. I don't WANT to mask the flavor.

I'll confess I did try using it as a coffee creamer once or twice, but there wasn't enough to taste. It DID feel naughty though.

Had cum in coffee before. A nice sized load, not mine. Tasted nice.

Not much on the strawberries, but I do put mix a load or two into the liquid creamer every now and them as an "additive". Puts a smile on my face when drinking my morning coffee and thinking of what's in it.

Not much on the strawberries, but I do put mix a load or two into the liquid creamer every now and them as an "additive". Puts a smile on my face when drinking my morning coffee and thinking of what's in it.

Should we ever have the pleasure of meeting, I think we should prepare each other's coffee :devil:

I eat mine always. I never waste it. I started at a young age and just love the taste and texture.

Been tasting mine more and more. I finally got over that "wall" that kept me from taking it. I still haven't been able to take my entire load, has anyone taken their whole load on here, but having the wifey encourage me and feed me bits of it is really a turn on.

Been tasting mine more and more. I finally got over that "wall" that kept me from taking it. I still haven't been able to take my entire load, has anyone taken their whole load on here, but having the wifey encourage me and feed me bits of it is really a turn on.

I'm sure that helps.

I'm sure that helps.

Oh, it most certainly does. Nothing hotter than having her jerk me off and then scoop some up and put it on my lips and make me lick her fingers. Next step is cumming inside her and having her sit on my face.

Back