The taste of cum

The hard part is that after you cum you don't want to do it anymore. I think most men are like that for the most part. I was for the longest time I would cum in my hand and just wash it away or cum in my mouth and just spit it out never swallowing it. Here's my first experience of swallowing it:
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.

Very hot little story!!!

I started out eating my precum and love it. Then I got curious about eating my own cum. Like most on here, I would lose that desire to eat it after cumming. Then I started edging to bi-sex pics and vids and then sissy vids. That's when I discovered that I can edge out a small orgasm and still stay very horny. SO I started tasting and now eating all my cum when I have a ruined orgasm. I love my own cum and really want to taste someone else's. But here is the thing that I've noticed, when I eat my own cum, it makes my stomach upset. I eventually have to go to the bathroom with the d word. I have read on the net that swallowing cum can cause that it some people. I keep eating my own to try to get my body used to it, kind of like allergy shots. LOL !!!!!

Yum

I started out eating my precum and love it. Then I got curious about eating my own cum. Like most on here, I would lose that desire to eat it after cumming. Then I started edging to bi-sex pics and vids and then sissy vids. That's when I discovered that I can edge out a small orgasm and still stay very horny. SO I started tasting and now eating all my cum when I have a ruined orgasm. I love my own cum and really want to taste someone else's. But here is the thing that I've noticed, when I eat my own cum, it makes my stomach upset. I eventually have to go to the bathroom with the d word. I have read on the net that swallowing cum can cause that it some people. I keep eating my own to try to get my body used to it, kind of like allergy shots. LOL !!!!!

Love the thought of you tasting mine

I was a little shocked the first time as I had asked this beautiful Thai girl not to cum in my mouth..... but she did!
I swallowed
I loved it
And I've swallowed ever since at every opportunity
I love cum

So hot that you like it

I watch these cumpilation videos of girls grimacing when they shotgun glasses of cum and I just don't get it. Do they not realize how lucky they are? That they can drink it from a glass, or straight from the source or lick it off their or someone else's body? Who want's to cum in an older guys mouth?

Seriously... ;)

Love it!

I'm 60, bicurious, and love to eat my cum every chance i get. I agree, at first, when the hot stuff entered my mouth it was little different. But now i really can't get enough. I think it is because my wife has me wanting to suck a real cock. So, I crave cock a lot and the only one around is mine, so i need to drain it in my mouth. Sometimes, I like to shoot a load in my Yeti and mix with drink and sip on it all day. And Love it!

I LOVE that taste! 💗

To me, semen is the single most delicious substance in the universe! And I ADORE where it comes from and what I must do to get a mouthful! 💞

I LOVED cum the first time I tasted it and, literally thousands of loads later, I LOVE it more than ever! 💓💋💝

I didn't start eating my own until after I sucking other guy's cocks. At that point, it was like cum is too good to waste.

Like a lot of guys, I started out tasting my own, and maybe it was a little odd at first, but I do love the taste of cum, with all its subtle differences between men. Maybe part of it is the 'nasty' quotient, but I really do think it's an awesome taste regardless of how naughty it makes me feel to sample it straight from the tap.

For me, the worst problem is the stuff tastes so damned good!

I almost always eat mine and am addicted enough that this is frequent. So basically every day, near enough.

When you cum every day, it thins out a little and tastes differernt. Still good, but different.

Sometimes I'll get wrapped up in life and it's a few days or a week before I find some "me" time.

Those times, my cum is thicker, more gelatinous and sweeter.

I fucking LOVE it like that.

It's just I love the taste so much that I wind up eating it so often that it thins it again. :/

If I wasn't afraid of the obvious risks I'd be living in a glory hole sucking off as many as I could, looking for that perfect load.

God I need a cock in my mouth...

For me, the worst problem is the stuff tastes so damned good!

I almost always eat mine and am addicted enough that this is frequent. So basically every day, near enough.

When you cum every day, it thins out a little and tastes differernt. Still good, but different.

Sometimes I'll get wrapped up in life and it's a few days or a week before I find some "me" time.

Those times, my cum is thicker, more gelatinous and sweeter.

I fucking LOVE it like that.

It's just I love the taste so much that I wind up eating it so often that it thins it again. :/

If I wasn't afraid of the obvious risks I'd be living in a glory hole sucking off as many as I could, looking for that perfect load.

God I need a cock in my mouth...

So sexy !! I love the taste too, and how it varies. The best and sweetest cum I tasted was at, or through !! a glory hole in Derby, England (Old England LOL). Hope you find a cock to suck soon

It definitely took me a while to really enjoy my cum. Now I love the taste and smell. Both turn me on like crazy.

I read a story once that said if you were worried about taste or struggled with taste to cum on a strawberry or pineapple then eat it. I tried that and absolutely no cum taste at all. At the strawberry looks damn sexy covered in thick cum as you eat it :D

Back