Barn brats and haystack hijinks

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
Melissa is a city girl who's not much into hard labor. She'll soon be a senior in high school, but after some trouble in school that threatens her chances of graduating on time her mom decides to send her to live out on her uncle's farm for the summer, where she hopes Melissa will learn how to be more responsible.

The moment she arrives Melissa is stuck up and acts like a brat. Her tough, no nonsense uncle puts her straight to work, refusing to here her excuses.

One day she's in the barn and hears commotion, ducking into an empty stable she see's her cousins making out. Melissa watches in amazement and curiosity as they take it further. Melissa can't help but get turned on by her cousins' sex show. She's never experienced family lust before.

Over the course over a couple of weeks, she continues to make herself busy in the barn hoping to catch her cousins of course until they catch her instead.

So, her cousins either bring her into their sexy barn romps, or they treat her like the spoiled brat she is with sexual humiliation, or they bring her to their father, who knows about his kids, and has him deal with bratty Melissa.
 
She'll soon be a senior in high school? So, she's 16 or 17. She can't watch her cousins make out. Sorry.
 
No, she could be 18, at the end of her junior year. She could have stayed back. I was 19 when I graduated due to staying back in first grade, I was born in May so that means I was 18 starting my senior year. It's a stretch but very plausible.
 
Or for the sake of simplicity. Melissa is a brat who barely graduated. Not sure of her next step in life mom sends her to her uncle's farm...etc.
 
Back
Top