Teacher ticks off witch

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
At a private school, there's a student who is a witch. She's overall an okay student but her odd ways make her the target of bullying. While most of her teachers crack down on the bullying, one of them decides to not only allow it but participates in it herself. Teacher has connections and student is there on scholarship, so she just puts up with it till her senior year, where she gets even with the students and then her teacher.

Could be something simple: teacher feels overwhelmingly aroused and the only thing that can get her/him off is obeying the witch. Alternatively, only having sex with students (18+ of course) gets them off and they instantly become submissive around the students, so they can't try and manipulate or force them.

Or maybe it's a bit more complex. Teacher gets hit with a spell that makes her go into her coworkers and students fantasies and live them. For example, while giving a lecture, she suddenly finds herself in only a garter belt and stockings, begging one student to let her get him off. When the fantasy is done, she comes back to the lecture and a lot of students wondering why she paused for a few seconds, despite the fantasy lasting upwards of an hour. The single day lasts months as she goes from fantasy to fantasy, some of them not sexual but rather vengeful as she finds out how everyone thinks about her.

Witch lets her go, thinking her lesson is learned.

What other types of supernatural revenge could the teacher be hit by?
 
Her clothing becomes transparent to everybody BUT her. She wonders why people are staring...
 
Back
Top