More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve arrived at this thread via the closed one, some delicious images there that drew me in. However, I wondered if anyone else has a similar outlook, as its not one I have found much empathy with elsewhere. I love the very feminine shemales with bodies and faces and legs of women, but a cock instead... I don’t want to be a sissy slut, but I love to wear feminine clothing (as I write my new red heels click on the office floor and my swishy black skirt rubs on my fine nylons!).

I would enjoy a night or several with such femme creatures, I may let them have my ass and am sure I would enjoy their clitty, but... if the ‘clitty’ clearly belongs to a man in trousers and looking very masculine... nope. Cock wilts, no sexual attraction whatsoever. No point trying to persuade me, it’s the femme side I love and am coping with a woman with a bigger clit and different pussy but not a man at all

I don’t sense that finds many who feel the same?

Having worn my wife's satin French knickers last week I know I have to buy myself some..

Having worn my wife's satin French knickers last week I know I have to buy myself some..

When you do, let me know where from, they look good and I guess they feel even better? My smooth flesh would enjoy the feel....

Stick around long enough... Lol

I’ve arrived at this thread via the closed one, some delicious images there that drew me in. However, I wondered if anyone else has a similar outlook, as its not one I have found much empathy with elsewhere. I love the very feminine shemales with bodies and faces and legs of women, but a cock instead... I don’t want to be a sissy slut, but I love to wear feminine clothing (as I write my new red heels click on the office floor and my swishy black skirt rubs on my fine nylons!).

I would enjoy a night or several with such femme creatures, I may let them have my ass and am sure I would enjoy their clitty, but... if the ‘clitty’ clearly belongs to a man in trousers and looking very masculine... nope. Cock wilts, no sexual attraction whatsoever. No point trying to persuade me, it’s the femme side I love and am coping with a woman with a bigger clit and different pussy but not a man at all

Hey sweetie, I'm that masculine, hairy, guy in the pants! Sorry if your wood just went limp!!! BUTT, just wanted to point out (I know I'm bad!!!), I first came here (god, just can not stop...dam!), I thought I was twisted wanting a cock dressed in panties. Now know it is a common desire! You are in the right place to find like minded, at the vary least accepting fellow journiers! RELAX, ENJOY!!!!

Hey sweetie, I'm that masculine, hairy, guy in the pants! Sorry if your wood just went limp!!! BUTT, just wanted to point out (I know I'm bad!!!), I first came here (god, just can not stop...dam!), I thought I was twisted wanting a cock dressed in panties. Now know it is a common desire! You are in the right place to find like minded, at the vary least accepting fellow journiers! RELAX, ENJOY!!!!

I come here a and look through these (and other) images as well. I gave up worrying about if it should excite me or not. For me it comes down to what turns me on or what just "clicks". This is one of those things. If it is sexy and excites us g with it. No worries no judgement. I agree relax and enjoy.

LucyCanyon, welcome to the wonderful life of diversity! I don't find your preferences to be any more outlandish or unusual than the next person's. My own tend to be a little broader, as I can be attracted to either male, female or trans. But it depends on the physical characteristics in each case. I will say that hyper masculinity doesn't do much for me...but neither does hyper femininity.

I think it's good that you have thought enough about your own sexuality to understand what really works for you. This is one reason that "labels" are so limited in their usefulness...as an example: For the life of me I can't seem to distinguish between a 'sissy', a 'femboy', a 'crossdresser', and a 'transgender' based on the images that get posted here? One can see a person with huge breast implants posted as a femboy....a person posted as a sissy who appears to be a refined and beautiful transgender woman, and etc :confused:

Bottom line - love what you love and seek it ~ :rose:

The idea is to be yourself, do not worry about the others.

The idea is to be yourself, do not worry about the others.

Salina, thanks, and Yukon and skier too. I am what I am, indeed I enjoy it when I can as I said. It’s only slightly frustrating to hide and not have an understanding female to enjoy this with me as often as I would like... indeed it’s a while since one enjoyed it at all with me :-( but that’s their loss I say!!

Festive Yuletide Felicitations all, I hope you get to wear something sexy for the day! :kiss:

Salina, thanks, and Yukon and skier too. I am what I am, indeed I enjoy it when I can as I said. It’s only slightly frustrating to hide and not have an understanding female to enjoy this with me as often as I would like... indeed it’s a while since one enjoyed it at all with me :-( but that’s their loss I say!!

Festive Yuletide Felicitations all, I hope you get to wear something sexy for the day! :kiss:

Hi Luce; you know my feelings on this! Very similar to your viewpoint. It is fun trying to be femme...

Like you I'm 100% straight :)D hahaha) but who cares anyway? 💋

Hi Luce; you know my feelings on this! Very similar to your viewpoint. It is fun trying to be femme...

Like you I'm 100% straight :)D hahaha) but who cares anyway? 💋

Haha indeed, OM!!

Cum over here and kneel nicely .... :D and I will see what’s under this long black skirt.. :devil: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back