When you see something that just turns you on...

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
I had an experience this week that was so sexy. I was eating at a Panera Bread next to the local university when one of the women's teams came in to eat. They were gorgeous... perfectly round bottoms... toned, strong bodies... pert breasts... uniform long hair past their shoulders... pretty faces... all wearing the team jacket loosely over racerback tops and those form-fitting black leggings. I'd never had such a strong onset of arousal just watching them laughing, walking, moving around... I fantasized that I was their coach and they decided to celebrate after the big win by converting me to their raging lesbian ways... After they left, I had to go to the restroom and give myself some release... my panties were soaked...

What have you seen that just got you so aroused you had to "take care of yourself" as soon as possible?

I had an experience this week that was so sexy. I was eating at a Panera Bread next to the local university when one of the women's teams came in to eat. They were gorgeous... perfectly round bottoms... toned, strong bodies... pert breasts... uniform long hair past their shoulders... pretty faces... all wearing the team jacket loosely over racerback tops and those form-fitting black leggings. I'd never had such a strong onset of arousal just watching them laughing, walking, moving around... I fantasized that I was their coach and they decided to celebrate after the big win by converting me to their raging lesbian ways... After they left, I had to go to the restroom and give myself some release... my panties were soaked...

What have you seen that just got you so aroused you had to "take care of yourself" as soon as possible?

Clean up at table 7...wipe down the seat!!!! ;)

What turns me on most is to be on my back 69ing with a woman on top while she's being fucked doggy style by a guy. Eating pussy and sucking cock and balls at the same time.

Dollie

Several years ago on a trip to Illinois from our Florida home my husband has his special stops for gas, toilet, and food. He calls it one stop shopping.
Wendy's and Mc D's is about 500 miles or half way.
We stop at Wendys because it's usually faster. We had our order and were sitting down near where others stand in line. A small group of slightly stocky black women came in. They all wore those Daisy Duke shorts and tank tops. Of course big black nipples were showing through and some of those shorts were much shorter than normal Daisy Dukes.
White shorts with big black asses caused my husband to stare without a care that I and others were watching him watching those bare black asses. His face was ass level and way too close to a few of those girls. The others giggled and told the rest an old man was staring.
Before he finished his burger he excused himself and went to the rest room. He never admitted it but I think he was turned on. I'm not gay but it turned me on too.

Several years ago on a trip to Illinois from our Florida home my husband has his special stops for gas, toilet, and food. He calls it one stop shopping.
Wendy's and Mc D's is about 500 miles or half way.
We stop at Wendys because it's usually faster. We had our order and were sitting down near where others stand in line. A small group of slightly stocky black women came in. They all wore those Daisy Duke shorts and tank tops. Of course big black nipples were showing through and some of those shorts were much shorter than normal Daisy Dukes.
White shorts with big black asses caused my husband to stare without a care that I and others were watching him watching those bare black asses. His face was ass level and way too close to a few of those girls. The others giggled and told the rest an old man was staring.
Before he finished his burger he excused himself and went to the rest room. He never admitted it but I think he was turned on. I'm not gay but it turned me on too.

Sometimes fate gives you an opportunity to admire the sexual beauty of the human race. Why resist?

Dollie

Sometimes fate gives you an opportunity to admire the sexual beauty of the human race. Why resist?
Until we got older my husband normally sat in the truck while I shopped. I've always wore very revealing clothing. So while he was people watching other people watched me. It was all part of our fun lifestyle.
I'm still shocked how jealous some wives get when their husband looks at a pretty girl. And how upset some men get if a wife looks twice at handsom man.
That's not saying much for trust or love.

Fate and karma has always been on our side.

I've been walking & running on a semi local rail trail this past summer. A trail that is used by walkers, runners, bicyclists, & horseback riders. (Haven't seen horseback riders in person, but once or twice I've seen evidence.)

But I digress ... some of the ladies in their skin tight running pants can be quite hypnotic when the pass by & run up ahead. It can be difficult resisting to stare when there are so many others around. Add to that the variety of shapes & sizes. Thin and athletic. Voluptuous & curvy. And every combination in between!

I've been walking & running on a semi local rail trail this past summer. A trail that is used by walkers, runners, bicyclists, & horseback riders. (Haven't seen horseback riders in person, but once or twice I've seen evidence.)

But I digress ... some of the ladies in their skin tight running pants can be quite hypnotic when the pass by & run up ahead. It can be difficult resisting to stare when there are so many others around. Add to that the variety of shapes & sizes. Thin and athletic. Voluptuous & curvy. And every combination in between!

I'm not a very experienced runner but nothing pushes me to go faster and farther than the chance of following a gorgeous woman and just naturally admiring her figure and bottom.

Dollie

Jenna we lived about a half mile from an old RR that became a paved trail like the one you go on. It connects several small towns and even Tees' off to other towns east. It crosses the Suwannee River on the old RR bridge. Just beyond the bridge is a sunken paddle wheeler where divers go down.
Just past the bridge is a Hardee's. I suppose from home to Hardee's was 6 or 7 miles. Too far for this old couple but we enjoyed walking it with our adopted son a few times each year. We had to walk half mile thru the woods to get to the trail but the trail is paved. There is also a horse path next to it. We did see a few horses over the years. It's a trail we had to drive over to and from town.
It was surprising of all the walkers and strange bikes we'd see. Yes, lots of tight clothes and sometimes not many clothes. After all, it was Florida and we dressed in short shorts and I'd wear a halter. Everyone was polite yet many would stare.
Bouncing boobies and sweaty butts turned my husband on.

Sadly it was soon posted for daytime use only after robberies and attempted rapes.
Plans were to connect many cities in Florida using old RR lines but nothing more was done in the last dozen years.
Our son and his friends would bike from town to town. A park with a swimming hole at a spring was near the trail. There were places for tent camping, a few old depots, and lots of places to eat at each small town. Almost everything free except the food. We miss so much there.

Love those 'fateful' moments...

I totally agree, Sweet... :)...to admire the sexual beauty of the human body is a gift...there are ways to appreciate and even acknowledge one's appreciation for another's beautiful or sexy or alluring or erotic, well, you get my point, form and still be subtly respectful ;)

I'm not a very experienced runner but nothing pushes me to go faster and farther than the chance of following a gorgeous woman and just naturally admiring her figure and bottom.

Got back to jogging yesterday (several weeks of being sick yuck). Went on a popular path and settled in tastefully following a curvy woman. Couldn't take my eyes off her bottom in those tights or glimpses of her impressive breasts.

At one point, she stopped to stretch and after a hesitation I decided to just head on. I swear she said "Enjoy the view?" as I jogged past but I was so embarrassed I didn't stop or turn around. busted!

Bouncing boobies and sweaty butts turned my husband on.

Amen to that.

I know what you mean, Annie. I had one of those moments the first time I was home alone and saw my girlfriend's 19 year old daughter's dirty panties splayed out on the bathroom floor.

Got back to jogging yesterday (several weeks of being sick yuck). Went on a popular path and settled in tastefully following a curvy woman. Couldn't take my eyes off her bottom in those tights or glimpses of her impressive breasts.

At one point, she stopped to stretch and after a hesitation I decided to just head on. I swear she said "Enjoy the view?" as I jogged past but I was so embarrassed I didn't stop or turn around. busted!

Sounds like maybe she stopped to stretch for your benefit, not hers! Nice to imagine that. Very sexy

Sounds like maybe she stopped to stretch for your benefit, not hers! Nice to imagine that. Very sexy

I've replayed that moment in my mind a thousand times, wondering if it was an invitation that I totally missed. My memory goes back and forth on what tone she had, if it was annoyed or teasing. I've got to learn to take those chances!!!

While visiting Montreal earlier this year I decided to take a stroll of the local gay entertainment strip. There's great people watching, both male and female, LGBT and straight. As I was passing by one pub, a t-gurl really caught my eye. She was dressed for the evening, really cute, tight red top, relatively small chest, tight black leggings. She was in great shape and from the leggings I could tell she was well endowed. To be honest, being with a t-gurl never occurred to be before but at that moment, there was a flash through my mind of me peeling off her panties and sucking her cock before slowly fucking her. Then I realized I was walking down the street fully and very noticeably hard. LOL. As inconspicuously as possible, I ducked down a side street to make a few adjustments before walking back to my hotel. I thought about going back later in the evening to try to have a chat with her but I thought against it given that she was with friends. It made me wonder though. I must admit, t-gurls and sissies do catch my eye much more than they ever did before. :heart::heart:

Delicious grad student helping me catalog a donated collection. Small hot basement room, working very close, bent over the display cases. Her scent and sweat was intoxicating. I'm pretty sure she looked down my blouse more than once (no bra) and I sure as hell looked down hers (ditto). She was sharp, observant, and very funny. There was chemistry and more than a few sparks that left no doubts, but I have a personal rule about students, so what's a poor girl to do?

God damn it.

I've replayed that moment in my mind a thousand times, wondering if it was an invitation that I totally missed. My memory goes back and forth on what tone she had, if it was annoyed or teasing. I've got to learn to take those chances!!!

It is a slow process, but you will learn. Her question was an invitation. You may very well have received an invitation to stop in for coffee. OR if you were bold enough, a little cuddle time.

It is a slow process, but you will learn. Her question was an invitation. You may very well have received an invitation to stop in for coffee. OR if you were bold enough, a little cuddle time.

I keep running, hoping to see her again and get another chance.

Hmmm....

While visiting Montreal earlier this year I decided to take a stroll of the local gay entertainment strip. There's great people watching, both male and female, LGBT and straight. As I was passing by one pub, a t-gurl really caught my eye. She was dressed for the evening, really cute, tight red top, relatively small chest, tight black leggings. She was in great shape and from the leggings I could tell she was well endowed. To be honest, being with a t-gurl never occurred to be before but at that moment, there was a flash through my mind of me peeling off her panties and sucking her cock before slowly fucking her. Then I realized I was walking down the street fully and very noticeably hard. LOL. As inconspicuously as possible, I ducked down a side street to make a few adjustments before walking back to my hotel. I thought about going back later in the evening to try to have a chat with her but I thought against it given that she was with friends. It made me wonder though. I must admit, t-gurls and sissies do catch my eye much more than they ever did before. :heart::heart:

Sounds like a delightfully wonderful and fun experience...I think sometimes moments like that are more than just missed opportunities...they sort of prep you for the next time, don't ya think? ;)

This weekend I saw a man and a woman masturbating in a theater. It was at The Shape of Water (go figure) and they were in the back row where my hubby and I like to sit. We came in a little late and I guess our proximity wasn't going to stop them. When he came he held his hand over it and then wiped up with napkins. When she came, she made this delightful soft squeal that hit just when the movie was quiet.

Of course I wanted to go home with her right there and let her boyfriend and my husband figure out what to do...

Back