Favorite Gay Pictures-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. im not usually bound on my back

My bondage experiences have been face down or tied up against a rather rough iron screen (it tumred out rather nicely, mind you), and on a piece of Liberator gear, my legs around his waist, and blindfolded as he took me, jerking me off when I begged. I begged pretty hard *lol*. My husband has tied my wrists to the bedposts face down, helpless to his desires.

We don't have a BDSM relationship, but variety is the spice of life.

This morning he took me in his arms while I was facedown, thrusting slowly and deeply into me, whispering about his pleasure growing, my cock trapped between me and the sheets, thrusting back to him....

Last edited:
My bondage experiences have been face down or tied up against a rather rough iron screen (it tumred out rather nicely, mind you), and on a piece of Liberator gear, my legs around his waist, and blindfolded as he took me, jerking me off when I begged. I begged pretty hard *lol*. My husband has tied my wrists to the bedposts face down, helpless to his desires.

We don't have a BDSM relationship, but variety is the spice of life.

This morning he took me in his arms while I was facedown, thrusting slowly and deeply into me, whispering about his pleasure growing, my cock trapped between me and the sheets, thrusting back to him....

Be still, my beating heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back