Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little bump for this thread. any newcomer wants to share their love for other women's feet? :rolleyes:

lnPjDnT.jpg

JTLEZSY.jpg

al7TPGM.jpg

MENnYyB.jpg

Av1Ejvq.jpg

r5K1Mmb.jpg

RHmrvQQ.jpg

IW8hJme.jpg

CIlN7TA.gif
 
Last edited:
Just a little bump for this thread. any newcomer wants to share their love for other women's feet? :rolleyes:

Lesbian foot lover here, reporting for duty! :)

Love feet, love toes, love heels, have an extra special love for pantyhose. Love to worship and be worshipped.

I write lesbian foot fetish erotica on Amazon, and it's fairly popular.

However, I've found that like minded girls are few and far between. Even allowing for the worst case statistics of number of lesbians and number of foot fetishists, there should be millions of us. But we seem so tragically rare.

I have a girl-only foot group on Facebook (because, let's be honest, guy foot fetishists can get kinda creepy and in your face). It's small, but friendly, and at least proves we're out there.

I've kind of made it my goal to find the lesbian foot lovers on the internet. We must be out there somewhere! :) xx
 
Lesbian foot lover here, reporting for duty! :)

Love feet, love toes, love heels, have an extra special love for pantyhose. Love to worship and be worshipped.

I write lesbian foot fetish erotica on Amazon, and it's fairly popular.

However, I've found that like minded girls are few and far between. Even allowing for the worst case statistics of number of lesbians and number of foot fetishists, there should be millions of us. But we seem so tragically rare.

I have a girl-only foot group on Facebook (because, let's be honest, guy foot fetishists can get kinda creepy and in your face). It's small, but friendly, and at least proves we're out there.

I've kind of made it my goal to find the lesbian foot lovers on the internet. We must be out there somewhere! :) xx

What about secret bi-mom's that love having their feet adored by other women but aren't really the givers they probably should be?

I take immaculate care of my feet and expect the same in return but it seems all too rare to find other bi woman who aren't professionals in the pleasure giving business who do the same. It's funny, in the elevators at work sometimes I swear we recognize each other by the care we afford our feet but nine times out of ten we can never say anything and we just smile at one another and secretly sigh what-if's.....
 
Your instinct is telling you that it shouldn't feel this good, it shouldn't taste so amazing. You should be repulsed, disgusted with yourself, disgusted with her for making you do it. Yet all rational consideration is but a distant echo compared to the overwhelming, intoxicating, debilitating need to taste her toes, to soak her nylons with your mouth, to know her with your tongue as she will shortly know you. And so, as you sink into the warm softness of her, you idly wonder how it even came to this, why it never has before and how it took so long.
 
Last edited:
I've lost count of the number of times I've been caught staring at the soles or toes of a friend of colleague as they relax at home or at work.

"Is something wrong, Ella?" she'll ask quizzically, curling her toes with a sudden self-consciousness.

I blink, momentarily distracted from the sordid fantasy that was playing in my mind, trying to play it cool, trying not to give away the entirely inappropriate desire that haunts me.

"Sorry?" I reply.

"You were staring at my feet. Do I have a run?" she asks, leaning forward, tugging at her nylons, making my heart pound in my chest, setting my cheeks alight with a burning flush that I'm sure must show.

"Oh, no, don't mind me," I bluff, "I was just miles away. Say... your toes look lovely," I add. "Did you have a pedicure?"

And, suddenly, just like that, we're talking about her feet and I'm cooing over her pretty little toes as she tells some mundane story that I barely hear.

Because why would she think my interest in her feet was anything other than perfectly innocent?
 
Last edited:
My most cherished foot fetish memory?

It's funny. Most of my favorite moments involving pantyhose don't involve sex. They're more about the sensations, and the erotic art of exploration. Don't get me wrong, sex is often a consequence of these explorations, but never an initial destination. There's just something wonderfully right about interacting with feet in pantyhose.

This next story is from a few years after my divorce. I'd fully embraced the fact that I liked girls, and plunged headlong into this new life. I wasn't in a relationship at the time, mostly just meeting girls in bars, casual flings, exploring my needs and my desires.

One thing that I realized early on was that I had a kinky side. I knew I liked feet and nylons, but I also had a craving to dominate. But I always got nervous about approaching the subject with girls I seduced. I wasn't big into the internet back then, so meeting like minded women wasn't easy. In the end a friend, whom I knew to be kinky, had an idea - try-before-you-buy, he called it, but getting a hooker was what he meant!

He even gave me a number of a friend of his in Vegas, high class girls, very discrete, caters for all tastes. So I booked myself some time off work and went on vacation.

I distinctly remember the telephone call. I was nervous as hell, and I remember feeling as though I was ordering from a chinese restaurant!

"I'd like a girl please... quite young, brunette, submissive... oh, and she must be wearing pantyhose. Sheer, black pantyhose, and heels." I half expected the pleasant sounding woman on the other end to ask if I wanted fries with that! Instead, she simply took down my requirements and asked what time I would like her. The ease with which it happened stunned me.

After hanging up, I sat on the bed and went over what I wanted to happen. I had a fantasy in my mind, a vague, unformed collection of desires and needs that had not yet refined into the perfectly sculpted selection of kinks I currently enjoy. I wanted to dominate this girl, I knew that. I wanted her to kneel before me, I wanted her to worship my body, I wanted there to be a power dynamic between us. I wanted her to call me Mistress. I wanted to tie her, and spank her, and fuck her hard till she begged me to stop and begged me to continue in the same breath.

The girl arrived at 8pm, bang on time. I let her in and studied what my ex-husband's money had bought for me. She was shorter than me, very young looking. Her dark hair was short and cut in a cute little bob. She wore a tight white t-shirt with an adorable little girly pack on her back, and denim shorts. Best of all, she had long legs clad in perfect black nylon and strappy, open-toed, high-heeled sandals. She was perfect. I made a mental note to buy my friend a bottle of champagne.

I ushered her in, falling into my domme role without hesitation. I was born for this. She sat on the bed, and introduced herself as Kaitlynn. I never found out if that was her real name. She was nervous, halting, deferention. I don't know if that was an act or if she really was like that.

I told her to move back on the bed, to put her legs up. She did so without hesitation, peering at me with nervous trepidation. My eyes fell to her feet, bound in the complex straps of her shoes. They were exquisite, expensive heels. I became fixated on them.

"I'd like to take off your shoes," I said slowly, sitting down beside her. She nodded.

I reached down and lifted her leg onto my lap, then began to fiddle with the tiny buckle, eventually slipping off her pretty little shoe. Her toes wiggled with their newfound freedom. I reached over and took her other foot, repeating the process, until both of her feet were resting on my lap. I could smell her perfume and her sweat, could feel the heat of her through my skirt.

"Tell me about yourself," I said, not expecting her to have much to say. I began to play with her while she talked, stroking her legs, her feet; tweaking her toes. She told me that she was putting herself through college, that she'd been an escort for a few months now. It was okay work she said, but she sometimes got a difficult client.

I continued to caress her, to play with her, half listening to her words, captivated by her tiny, perfect feet. She told me that her best and worst clients were women. They were the most gentle, but they could also be the most cruel. Looking younger than she was, she attracted a particular kind of person. She didn't mind, she said, in fact it turned her on, to be used.

Then I started talking. I settled back on a pile of cushions and shifted her body till her feet were beside my face. I continued to massage her as I spoke, telling her about my life, my strange desires, alternating sentences with tender kisses of her soles and toes.

We found we had a lot in common, we were the perfect pair of dominant and submissive, with kinky desires that we were each strangely ashamed of. In time, she took my feet and slid off my shoes, gingerly exploring me in a way that seemed most unlike a hooker. We talked, endlessly, until the early hours. I had her all night, so I didn't feel guilty. All the while, we toyed with each other, stroking, massaging, kissing, licking each other's feet. It was a strange, natural combination of utter comfort and barely controlled desire. As the sun began to come up, we fell asleep beside each other, legs intertwined, the soft friction of nylon against nylon easing us into a pleasant slumber.

And when I woke, she was gone. The money I'd left on the bedside table with her, only a note remaining.

"This was the nicest job I ever had," the note read in dainty, girlish handwriting.

I never paid for another girl after that and I often wonder what became of Kaitlynn and her perfect feet. I wonder if she's still working?
 
Last edited:
What about secret bi-mom's that love having their feet adored by other women but aren't really the givers they probably should be?

I take immaculate care of my feet and expect the same in return but it seems all too rare to find other bi woman who aren't professionals in the pleasure giving business who do the same. It's funny, in the elevators at work sometimes I swear we recognize each other by the care we afford our feet but nine times out of ten we can never say anything and we just smile at one another and secretly sigh what-if's.....

Secret bi-mom foot lovers are the best kind :)

I agree about taking care of my feet, and liking others to do the same. I don't understand the stinky, disgusting foot aspect of this fetish. For me, toes need to be perfect, feet well kept. I love the smell of feet, but only to a point. A cocktail of light sweat and perfume.

And yes, I catch other women looking at my feet all the time. I think this is partly that womanly thing of appraising a potential rival. But I genuinely believe that far more women have a foot thing than are prepared to admit. Were I bold enough to strike up a conversation more... :)
 
Secret bi-mom foot lovers are the best kind :)

I agree about taking care of my feet, and liking others to do the same. I don't understand the stinky, disgusting foot aspect of this fetish. For me, toes need to be perfect, feet well kept. I love the smell of feet, but only to a point. A cocktail of light sweat and perfume.

And yes, I catch other women looking at my feet all the time. I think this is partly that womanly thing of appraising a potential rival. But I genuinely believe that far more women have a foot thing than are prepared to admit. Were I bold enough to strike up a conversation more... :)

wow! where have you been all this time you sweet lady! It's always great to have other like minded women like you on this thread my dear!
I really enjoyed reading your posts and story and I agree with almost everything you said. I do have a very deep fetish for other women's feet and exactly understand what you mean. for me, almost nothing can give me a pleasure equal to a pair of clean, well cared, pedied feet of woman. the very light smell of her body mixed with her perfume, cream or moisturizer. her soft soles, smooth or wrinkled, her sexy wiggling toes polished and colored in a sexy red, a dangling shoe, a smile ... hmmm.:kiss:
though unlike you I've never had good relationship with stockings, socks, or anything that covers feet and toes. I've always preferred bare feet, open toed high heels or sandals over anything else. the more bare the better ;)

and judging by your posts you must have a pair of beautiful feet too. would love it if you share their beauty here with us ;)
 
wow! where have you been all this time you sweet lady! It's always great to have other like minded women like you on this thread my dear!
I really enjoyed reading your posts and story and I agree with almost everything you said. I do have a very deep fetish for other women's feet and exactly understand what you mean. for me, almost nothing can give me a pleasure equal to a pair of clean, well cared, pedied feet of woman. the very light smell of her body mixed with her perfume, cream or moisturizer. her soft soles, smooth or wrinkled, her sexy wiggling toes polished and colored in a sexy red, a dangling shoe, a smile ... hmmm.:kiss:
though unlike you I've never had good relationship with stockings, socks, or anything that covers feet and toes. I've always preferred bare feet, open toed high heels or sandals over anything else. the more bare the better ;)

I get what you mean about the barer the better. Ultimately, I'm a sucker for the feet within the pantyhose, so the nylons are just the wrapping around the present I crave the most.

I have about a million other kinky foot fetish stories. I'll post them when I get the chance. Or you can join my group on Facebook... we love to see the pretty toes of like-minded ladies :)
 
^Send the fb group's link through pm then plz :)
and ... you need to turn on pming option through your profile's setting ;)
 
"Removing her shoe is the sweetest part, like unwrapping a gift, a cherished present wrapped with care," you think as you grip her slender leg. You reach forward and your fingers fumble with the delicate strap around her ankle. You're shaking, you never realized how much you wanted this. You gaze up at her apologetically and she chews her lip, wide eyed with nervous wonder. "Hurry up," her expression says, and your excitement grows.

With renewed confidence, your fingers finally comply and you manage to unfasten the tiny buckle. With a sigh, you start to slide the shoe over her heel, lingering over the slow reveal of what you desire the most.

Your senses are assaulted all at once, overloaded signals feeding the fire between your legs. The scent of her, perfume and sweat and shoe leather, an intoxicating cocktail that makes you dizzy. The velvet touch of her nylons beneath your fingertips, silky and smooth and gloriously inviting. The sight of her sole, her arch, the infinitesimally slow liberation of her toes. You long to taste her, to explore her with your mouth, to sink your nose into that warm and exquisite place.

Her painted digits bend back, stretching her pantyhose like tiny prisoners. She lifts her toes to your mouth, bending her ankle and forming a fractal landscape of tiny wrinkles that catches your eye and intrigues you more than anything you've ever known. You glance up at her, a final request for permission, the synchronizing of intent, an affirmation of mutual desire.

She nods and, just like that, you become hers.

https://i.imgur.com/77rx0rd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HXGVs6F.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rMzPDNy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wV21oBh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/y2BflP8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Rns1Cql.jpg
 
What better view of womanhood exists than that glimpsed across the glorious sight of her exposed soles? All the complex wonder of her body, laid out before you, an erotic geography to explore. Countless possibilities for interaction, for incitement, for provocation. The hidden places that only you and she know, the secret manipulations that make her scream and beg you for release. But all of this lies onward, beyond that simple line of toes and the perfect flesh of her soles, waving and dancing in the air before you, inviting you, enticing you, drawing you forward with every passing second and tantalizing your every sense.

Because, both she and you know, getting there is half the fun.

https://i.imgur.com/anstc93.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hljkiFD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jGnbpuA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/P6MSGsM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4tAvBot.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UYBHg1h.jpg
 
I always liked feet. For as long as I can remember, I'd sneak looks at the feet of those around me, marvelling over the strange feelings provoked by a pretty heel or cute polish. I'd leaf through my mom's catalogue, hiding in my bedroom closet, peering at the hosiery and shoe sections with open mouth and pounding heart, entertaining thoughts that would take me twenty years to fully confront. My mom thought I was a budding fashionista, she'd tell her friends that her little girl was going to design shoes in Milan or Paris one day... little did she know that my ambitions were very different to what she imagined.

I had my first pedicure at 11, saved my allowance for weeks to afford it, then begged mom to take me. I can remember only too well the feeling of having an older woman touching my toes, the precise way she almost worshipped my feet. I can remember how good my nails looked, how grown up, how all the other girls commented on them and stared at them.

I realized then, though I didn't admit it till much, much later, that I wanted girls to obsess over my feet. I wanted my toes to become the sweetest prize, the most desired treasure. I wanted to see girls kneel before me, to gaze up at me with wide eyes and hungry expressions, and plead to be able to touch and taste me. And, for my part, I wanted to bury myself in the soles of another. I wanted her helpless before me, tied or bound, unable to resist, unable to judge me for what I wanted to do the most.

I was a young girl then, and all of this was the unrealized proto-fantasy of a nascent deviant. I had no idea that one day, all of what I desired would come to pass.

I wonder how my young self would have reacted if she'd glimpsed the sights I've seen, or knew what delights awaited her?

https://i.imgur.com/MsgY73h.png
https://i.imgur.com/3mqUgAb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kL2zTBC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xAuzfj1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BtwrHRt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iDO4mkI.jpg
 
Do these fetishes really exist in the real world outside pornography?
My feet are either freezing cold or hot and sweaty, I’d not want anyone being all fussy about them at all!
 
They exist :)

But like any form of intimate contact, it requires either heightened mood or immaculate presentation!

There are times when I've wanted to devour my girl's feet so bad it hurts, and no amount sweat or grime would stand in my way! Conversely, there are times when I wouldn't touch them with a six foot pole! And vice versa. Context, as ever, is key! :)
 
They exist :)

But like any form of intimate contact, it requires either heightened mood or immaculate presentation!

There are times when I've wanted to devour my girl's feet so bad it hurts, and no amount sweat or grime would stand in my way! Conversely, there are times when I wouldn't touch them with a six foot pole! And vice versa. Context, as ever, is key! :)

It’s my hang-up I guess,
Your books look very interesting, I do hope you’ll pop a story or two on here at some point
 
Do these fetishes really exist in the real world outside pornography?
My feet are either freezing cold or hot and sweaty, I’d not want anyone being all fussy about them at all!

It does! I love a sexy pair of feet in a strappy sandel open toed or caged stiletto heel. I love to suck on toes while giving a nice foot massage
 
It’s my hang-up I guess,
Your books look very interesting, I do hope you’ll pop a story or two on here at some point

Not just your hang up. I know lots of girls who freak out at the idea of someone touching their feet, let alone the idea of someone tasting them!

Girls who are comfortable with oral sex or even anilingus, but can't believe their feet could be desirable.

Hint: they are! :)
 
Not just your hang up. I know lots of girls who freak out at the idea of someone touching their feet, let alone the idea of someone tasting them!

Girls who are comfortable with oral sex or even anilingus, but can't believe their feet could be desirable.

Hint: they are! :)


Yeah, I've like no hangups really I thought till today.
Suppose you learn about yourself every day right enuff.
Still don't fancy feet though.
I mean heels n hard skin, my puma stone can't cope lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top