What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

When you hold her hand

The moment in a bar when you know it's a lovely gurl, hold her hand and leave to do it.

i've had the doctor/massuese seduction fantasies and MMF where i'm restrained and either the girl is making her guy perform on me or my girl is letting her gay friend have there way with me...then there's the blackmail/forced handjob (clearly i've got a bit of a submissive streak)...

71 with another guy

its like a 69 but with 2 fingers up your bum too

Some sexy flirting between myself, my girl and a relative stranger at a party. She feels him out to see how open he is..... and she gives the signal for me to ask him if he would like to come over to our place for some play. He now knows we are both into his cock and what he has to offer.

Lay under her as she gets fucked from behind and she sucks my cock as I lick her clit and when he makes his cock available to my mouth, I suck it but I want him to shoot his cum deep in side of her and then pull out and I will clean him up and then lick her clean.

NICE!!!

My fantasy is to go to a gay club with my wife and have her sit across the room and watch as I'm being flirted with and picked up by random men.

I'll flirt back until I get the word from my wife on the right "victim".

Then I will go to a back room or an alley way or somewhere semi private and offer up my slut mouth to his cock. On my knees I want to have his cock slide in and out of my mouth as my wife sneaks around corner and watches. If all goes as I wish I will be bent over somehow with my pants around ankles and she witnesses me being a total slut as I'm fucked deep and hard out back.

I put a post on this thread the other day about my first cam session with another man and how much I loved it. Well yesterday I had my second much longer session with another man. First he got naked for me and I loved seeing him strip. He had a nice body and cock and I loved being naked for him with him seeing the extent of my arousal for him. He had me rock hard and him saying how sexy he thought I was just made me even more horny. Equally horny was me being able to tell him how hot I thought he was and how much I wanted him. We both ended up having amazing orgasms together on cam. I'm now completely hooked!

Physical Seduction

My fantasy involves an annual physical. My doc (who's gay BTW) notices me enjoying the prostate check a ittle too much. He ask if I am okay when he hears my soft moans. He then asks me if I include assplay with my wife since he notices my asshole is relatively loose for a "straight" married man. He then notices my rock hard cock and the "exam" really gets interesting!

Fantasy

I have a fantasy of being with an older woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fantasy involves an annual physical. My doc (who's gay BTW) notices me enjoying the prostate check a ittle too much. He ask if I am okay when he hears my soft moans. He then asks me if I include assplay with my wife since he notices my asshole is relatively loose for a "straight" married man. He then notices my rock hard cock and the "exam" really gets interesting!

Nice!

My fantasy is for my wife to be fucking me with her strapon (which she already does)...but the twist is that it is my birthday and she has me blindfolded. She asks me if I'm ready for my surprise as she's fucking me while I'm lying on my back and stroking me. I say yes, I want my surprise badly. How badly, she asks. More than anything, I say.

She tells me to open my mouth and then I finally, FINALLY, get to taste the sweet flesh of another man's (actually, preferably a TS/TV/CD) cock. She'll then pull out of my ass, sit on a chair in the corner and play with herself as I suck and then get turned into a little cock slut bottom.

My fantasy is for my wife to be fucking me with her strapon (which she already does)...but the twist is that it is my birthday and she has me blindfolded. She asks me if I'm ready for my surprise as she's fucking me while I'm lying on my back and stroking me. I say yes, I want my surprise badly. How badly, she asks. More than anything, I say.

She tells me to open my mouth and then I finally, FINALLY, get to taste the sweet flesh of another man's (actually, preferably a TS/TV/CD) cock. She'll then pull out of my ass, sit on a chair in the corner and play with herself as I suck and then get turned into a little cock slut bottom.

love that

Mmmm, so sweet and sexy. I'd sign up for that.

My fantasy is to share my wife with another man. We end up taking turns fucking her and sucking each other's cocks.

My fantasy is to share my wife with another man. We end up taking turns fucking her and sucking each other's cocks.
That's my biggest fantasy; only not with my wife..lol! Not because I wouldn't, because she wouldn't. But I really want to share a woman with a man, and share a man with a woman..

fantasy

not sure i can post mine here, has to do with family and oh my i thank about it all the time, so many whys so diffient.

So the question is... When are you guys going to introduce me to your wives? :devil::devil::devil:

So the question is... When are you guys going to introduce me to your wives? :devil::devil::devil:

Well, lets just say that your location "in the sun" is a little too vague for most of us. Perhaps mentioning your state in location would be a good start, unless you wish to remain hidden and just come here for arousal.

Well, lets just say that your location "in the sun" is a little too vague for most of us. Perhaps mentioning your state in location would be a good start, unless you wish to remain hidden and just come here for arousal.
Im a traveler. Current haunts include the Midwest and Fl (near Tampa). Hence "in the sun..." sunshine state. ;)

But those with means always find a way. We have planes, trains, automobiles... For the right situation, travel isn't the biggest barrier to worry about.

Im over a buddy's house for the big game on Sunday. His daughter is out with her mom shopping so we order some wings and beers. We're just about out of beers so he runs to the store to get more. The beer is hotting me so I head to the bathroom for a piss. I see a cute pair of panties on the floor looking like they have a huge wet spot on them. I go to investigate and can immediately smell fresh wet cunt wafting from them. I hold them closer and inhale deeply. My cock is throbbing so badly I free it and begin to hammer away while wearing the cunt cover on my face. I look around the room for another pair to wrap on my cock when I see it. There in the mirror I see a second entrance to the bathroom. And in the doorway my buddy is standing there holding another pair of panties in one hand and his hard dick in the other.she smells nice, doesnt she, he asks. He tosses me the other pair and says try these. They are my wifes but some of my cream might be on there too. I cant believe this is happening. Here I am jacking off to his daughters scent and he doesn't care and even is joining me! I wrap it around my cock and go to town. He comes over and takes hold of my pantycwrapped cock and strokes me furiously.I lean my head back and prepare for a massive load. Just then I feel some pressure on my asshole and look down to see he has reached around and is about to finger my virgin hole. Oh ues!!! It feels so good I start blowing my load aacross the room. Before I can catch my breath his mouth is cleaning me off and his wife and daughter stand behind him stripping down. Save us some you greedy cum slut his wife says. Yea, and get him hard again daddy, I need my twat filled now! His daughter says. I instantly feel myself swelling back up in my buddys mouth...

To be at a party with my wife and we are made to suck and fuck/be fucked by multiple cocks and pussies as we are forced to watch each other being seduced by a mixed group.

Very similar to mine. My wife and I attend a bisexual orgy for the first time and experience all the possiblities to offer. I want to taste my first cock and be fucked in the ass with a strap on or the real thing. Meanwhile, she is loving the touch of another woman.

My bi fantasy would probably be to have another woman invite me over to her home and she would offer me a drink. We would sit down and talk but the whole time she would be touching me or moving my hair out of my face. Eventually she would just pull me to her and have her way with me and I would listen and do everything she tells me to, of course.

My bi fantasy would probably be to have another woman invite me over to her home and she would offer me a drink. We would sit down and talk but the whole time she would be touching me or moving my hair out of my face. Eventually she would just pull me to her and have her way with me and I would listen and do everything she tells me to, of course.

It's the little touches, the small momentary seductions that make me really excited to be with someone, to please them every way I can...

Back