What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

Right now, a hung guy who is all about fucking. and isn't about one and done but will fuck me long and hard multiple times all day
 
Mostly MMF, putting on a show for the wife, hehe. ;) Pretty much any combination thereof would be most agreeable..
 
not sure if its a bI fantasy or not...but to see my wife with another guy or guys...


That'a been a fantasy of mine for a long time! I've also fantasized about my wife making me suck off a room full of guys, with her sometimes stroking them off into my open mouth.
 
having a special friend

a male friend and me are just bi for eachother. Not a love affair, just some fun. Watch porn together as we touch stroke and kiss eachother and start sucking eachother off, all the way,cum in mouth. Just our secret. Kiss and suck on the head of his cock and take him all the way in over and over until he cums hard into my mouth. And he returns the favor. I love women but sometimes have a taste for something else.
 
To be at a party with my wife and we are made to suck and fuck/be fucked by multiple cocks and pussies as we are forced to watch each other being seduced by a mixed group.
 
My biggest, broadest fantasy is to move to a gay friendly community. After so many years of playing it straight in my marriage, and living too far from the beach, I move to Belmont Shores, in southern California. And I get divorced.
My new neighbors, an openly gay couple, are very friendly and welcoming. I come out to them as a frustrated bi guy, and tell them I want to make up for lost time. They say they'd love to help me find partners. They have lots of gay/bi pool parties and orgies, to which I have an open invitation.
I go to every party, and end up fucking or fucking at least one guy every time, sometimes three or four a night. I'm meeting a lot of guys and getting their numbers, so I can see them again. I also join a gym which is gay oriented, plus a gay cycling club.
I immerse myself in the gay lifestyle, and have sex with a guy almost every day. Most of the guys are fit. Some older, some younger, some bottoms, some tops...all types.
 
I've just cammed with a guy for the first time today and loved it! I just thought it was going to be me watching him and didn't realise he'd see me too! But I soon realised I liked him seeing me naked and horny for him and seeing his excited comments was a huge turn on. I'll be doing it again very soon!
 
Hi Briggs,

Cool thread.

Sadly the porn for this genre is so poorly done. I have yet to watch a bi video where the lady encourages and talks her hot bf/hubby to suck cock. Instead they always jump right into the action. The hottest part of the act is the woman's coercing and coaching imo.

Agreed! That would be wonderful to see.

My bi fantasy follows this course with me being dolled up femme as a sissy by the woman and then encouraged to be a slut with her strapon. Then when my inhibitions are gone, she brings in a guy and encourages and coaches me all the way through sucking and being fucked.
 
Hi Briggs,

Cool thread.



Agreed! That would be wonderful to see.

My bi fantasy follows this course with me being dolled up femme as a sissy by the woman and then encouraged to be a slut with her strapon. Then when my inhibitions are gone, she brings in a guy and encourages and coaches me all the way through sucking and being fucked.
I'd watch the shit out of that if that was a porn.
 
My fantasy...the girl I'm dating, very sexy, very arousing and arousable, after toying with me for hours, and playing with all my parts, and finger fucking me and rubbing her pussy on my face, and taking my cock in her hands and mouth and pussy, invites in very hot woman, invites her play with us, use me all she wants, and she turns out to be a very hot she male....
 
Rubbing my panty enclosed cock against another one until we both cum in our panties. Having a well hung guy blow a load on my panty covered ass. That moment when a hard cock is released from underwear and it springs up into someone's (my) face.
 
What would I do next

I really want to watch a guy stroke his hard cock and watch as he shoots his load!

Maybe help him and think wow I did that....

I love MMF but never actually done it.
 
Rubbing my panty enclosed cock against another one until we both cum in our panties. Having a well hung guy blow a load on my panty covered ass. That moment when a hard cock is released from underwear and it springs up into someone's (my) face.

All very hot. ;)
 
My fantasy...the girl I'm dating, very sexy, very arousing and arousable, after toying with me for hours, and playing with all my parts, and finger fucking me and rubbing her pussy on my face, and taking my cock in her hands and mouth and pussy, invites in very hot woman, invites her play with us, use me all she wants, and she turns out to be a very hot she male....

I like that!
 
bi friends

Had this happen several times with a couple I knew, he liked to hold my cock as it went into his wife, the best part was to feel his cock sliding between my bum cheeks as I fucked his wife. Fantastic.
 
Sitting him on the edge of the bed, kneeling behind him, my nipples so hard, grazing his muscly back. I run my hands around and over his firm chest, whispering in his ear to just relax and enjoy it. My hair falls against his shoulder as i look down into the big brown eyes looking back up at me. I can't believe he's doing this for me...seeing his amazing cock, being sucked like this. I lean in and kiss him. Then whisper "How does his mouth feel honey? You two look so hot together"
 
Some sexy flirting between myself, my girl and a relative stranger at a party. She feels him out to see how open he is..... and she gives the signal for me to ask him if he would like to come over to our place for some play. He now knows we are both into his cock and what he has to offer.

Lay under her as she gets fucked from behind and she sucks my cock as I lick her clit and when he makes his cock available to my mouth, I suck it but I want him to shoot his cum deep in side of her and then pull out and I will clean him up and then lick her clean.
 
To be on female hormones, Have nice natural tits a hairless body, nice head hair soft body and a lovely bi-woman to love.
 
Back
Top