What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

This thread is great. Thanks for the posts guys and girls. Keep them coming.

My SO and I are both bi (well, I'm pan, but for ease's sake, I more often say I'm bi). I would love to swing with another bi couple and eat pussy, suck cock and get fucked all night (and watch my SO do the same!).

My SO and I are both bi (well, I'm pan, but for ease's sake, I more often say I'm bi). I would love to swing with another bi couple and eat pussy, suck cock and get fucked all night (and watch my SO do the same!).

Eat pussy and suck cock all night long sounds like a good night :)

Id love a threesome where I slowly take my guy's virgin ass with a strap on as he sucks a nice hard cock. I them have him watch as the other guy fucks me and have him eat my cream pie

Id love a threesome where I slowly take my guy's virgin ass with a strap on as he sucks a nice hard cock. I them have him watch as the other guy fucks me and have him eat my cream pie
Oh, you are the sort of woman that I could easily fall in love with :)

Mmmm wow id love to be your guy!!

My bi fantasy is to be slowly but forcefully seduced by another guy as my oh so straight wife is made to watch.

I'd like to try frotting. Some of the pictures I've seen of guys doing it make me really horny.

Frotting with a guy... rubbing our cocks together... feeling the heads and shafts and balls rubbing slow and smooth... And grinding... The deal is the first guy who comes has to clean off the other guy's cock... cleaning his cum and sucking the other cock in the process.

Where do I sign up

I like this fantasy too! :rose:

I got stranded in Boston during a snow storm. After sitting at the train station for hours and watching the trains get cancelled and failing to get a hotel room I was expecting to sleep in the Amtrak waiting room. As a last ditch effort I reached out to a friend whose brother lived in Boston and asked him if his brother was in town. A few minutes later I got a text from his brother saying that he wasn't around, but his roommate was and she would let me stay in their apartment. It was only two blocks from South Station and I trudged through the snow at 2am to get there to pass out.
I rang the buzzer and after a delay the door buzzed open and I walked upstairs. I was met at the door by a pretty attractive girl who said her name was Danielle and she was the roommate. She let me in and helped me with my coat. She had made the couch up for me and asked if I wanted a drink before bedtime. I said yes and her smile made me smile. She poured a scotch and brought it over to the couch. She was wearing a silk robe and when she sat I could see her smooth legs. She offered to throw my clothes in the dryer, so I quickly got down to my boxers and t-shirt. She stared at me as she grabbed my wet clothes.
She came back a minute later with her own drink and we started to chat. After a few minutes she started to laugh. I asked her what was so funny. "Jack", she said, "its me...Danny." My jaw dropped as I realized she wasn't joking. This was my friend's little brother, but looking nothing like the kid we used to pick on. I told her I couldn't believe it. She opened her robe and staring at me were full breasts and a large cock strained behind white lace panties. She quickly drew her robe.
I sat there stunned. She asked what I thought. I told her that it didn't bother me and that I was happy if she was happy. She said she was happy. She asked if I thought she was sexy. I said I couldn't answer that. She said that the bulge in my pants said otherwise. I didn't even realize that her hand had been on my thigh for some time. She looked at me and asked "can I"? She didn't wait for a response and slipped her hand into my boxers. As she stroked me I became rock hard. "I've always had a crush on you" she said. And as she said this she brought her lips down and started to give me head. I sat back and let it happen. She quickly made me cum and I was so exhausted I almost passed out shortly thereafter. She came up and lay next to me and we both fell asleep.
I woke a few hours later and she was still there. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her silk covered dick on my thigh. She woke as I was stirring and snuggled in, rubbing her cock against me. I could feel her getting hard and I couldn't hide my hardon. She grabbed it and started stroking. I brushed my hand against her cock, as if by accident. She smiled at me and pulled her panties to the side. He cock lay on my thigh and i grazed it again. "What do you want to do today?" she said. "The trains wont be running and you are trapped here." I smiled back and said that we could find something to do. She jumped up and straddled my stomach. She reached back and tucked my cock in between her ass cheeks and her panties and began to rock back and forth. She grabbed my hand and put it on her cock so that as she rocked back and forth she was fucking my hand. It wasn't long before she began to moan. Her cock was aimed right at my face and she shot streams of hot cum on my chest and face. I rolled her off my chest and laid her on her stomach. I put my cock back between her ass cheeks and began to fuck her cheeks. When I couldn't hold back I pulled down her panties and spread her ass cheeks. I flooded her crack with my cum and collapsed on her back. We were both covered with cum.
"I can't believe what we just did" I said. "Are you ok with it?" she said. "Yeah...I'm fine. That was really fun." "Oh good. I'm glad. Is there anything else you want to do while you're in Boston?" "I wouldn't mind fucking you in the ass...would that be possible?" I said. "Only if yours is up for grabs too." she said. "That's only fair"

Fantasized about getting naked with a buddy and rubbing cocks in a fun session of mutual frot. Not that turned on by giving or receiving a blowjob, but I'm sure I'd open up to help a buddy out if he really needed one. Mostly, I fantasize and get wildly aroused at the thought of a buddy getting me to submit, and take my tight virgin butt for a first ride.

I am working on a hookup with a man. we both want to play with each other. we've exchanged pics of our cocks and his is so sexy I cant stop jacking off and thinking about it. I imagine me stroking him and sucking him and then asking him if he wants to try and put it in me. I cant wait till we get together.

I have a fantasy that a client sees I'm wearing panties because I bent over and my shirt rode up. she says nothing, but the week after she gives me cause to bend over again and my shirt rides up. this time she comments on my panties, remarking they're a nice colour and suit me better than the ones I wore last week. she says it's ok and she won't tell anyone but she wants a better look.
and so begins my seduction, leading to a 3-some with her husband who she's always wanted to see sucking cock.

she's so hot and a massive flirt. he's talk a rugged and I'm sure he must pack a lovely cock!!

I have a fantasy that a client sees I'm wearing panties because I bent over and my shirt rode up. she says nothing, but the week after she gives me cause to bend over again and my shirt rides up. this time she comments on my panties, remarking they're a nice colour and suit me better than the ones I wore last week. she says it's ok and she won't tell anyone but she wants a better look.
and so begins my seduction, leading to a 3-some with her husband who she's always wanted to see sucking cock.

she's so hot and a massive flirt. he's talk a rugged and I'm sure he must pack a lovely cock!!

Please expand this into a story and post it! Nice thought. Thank you.

I Have A Dream...

I just wanna be face-fucked mercilessly by three well-hung older guys, and just used as a total cum-slut as they ram their cocks down my throat one after the other, then alternating, then two at a time with me gagging and drooling helplessly, until all three ejaculate across my face and into my mouth and I wind up just sated and contentedly sucking and licking them clean, purring with pleasure...

I got stranded in Boston during a snow storm. After sitting at the train station for hours and watching the trains get cancelled and failing to get a hotel room I was expecting to sleep in the Amtrak waiting room. As a last ditch effort I reached out to a friend whose brother lived in Boston and asked him if his brother was in town. A few minutes later I got a text from his brother saying that he wasn't around, but his roommate was and she would let me stay in their apartment. It was only two blocks from South Station and I trudged through the snow at 2am to get there to pass out.
I rang the buzzer and after a delay the door buzzed open and I walked upstairs. I was met at the door by a pretty attractive girl who said her name was Danielle and she was the roommate. She let me in and helped me with my coat. She had made the couch up for me and asked if I wanted a drink before bedtime. I said yes and her smile made me smile. She poured a scotch and brought it over to the couch. She was wearing a silk robe and when she sat I could see her smooth legs. She offered to throw my clothes in the dryer, so I quickly got down to my boxers and t-shirt. She stared at me as she grabbed my wet clothes.
She came back a minute later with her own drink and we started to chat. After a few minutes she started to laugh. I asked her what was so funny. "Jack", she said, "its me...Danny." My jaw dropped as I realized she wasn't joking. This was my friend's little brother, but looking nothing like the kid we used to pick on. I told her I couldn't believe it. She opened her robe and staring at me were full breasts and a large cock strained behind white lace panties. She quickly drew her robe.
I sat there stunned. She asked what I thought. I told her that it didn't bother me and that I was happy if she was happy. She said she was happy. She asked if I thought she was sexy. I said I couldn't answer that. She said that the bulge in my pants said otherwise. I didn't even realize that her hand had been on my thigh for some time. She looked at me and asked "can I"? She didn't wait for a response and slipped her hand into my boxers. As she stroked me I became rock hard. "I've always had a crush on you" she said. And as she said this she brought her lips down and started to give me head. I sat back and let it happen. She quickly made me cum and I was so exhausted I almost passed out shortly thereafter. She came up and lay next to me and we both fell asleep.
I woke a few hours later and she was still there. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her silk covered dick on my thigh. She woke as I was stirring and snuggled in, rubbing her cock against me. I could feel her getting hard and I couldn't hide my hardon. She grabbed it and started stroking. I brushed my hand against her cock, as if by accident. She smiled at me and pulled her panties to the side. He cock lay on my thigh and i grazed it again. "What do you want to do today?" she said. "The trains wont be running and you are trapped here." I smiled back and said that we could find something to do. She jumped up and straddled my stomach. She reached back and tucked my cock in between her ass cheeks and her panties and began to rock back and forth. She grabbed my hand and put it on her cock so that as she rocked back and forth she was fucking my hand. It wasn't long before she began to moan. Her cock was aimed right at my face and she shot streams of hot cum on my chest and face. I rolled her off my chest and laid her on her stomach. I put my cock back between her ass cheeks and began to fuck her cheeks. When I couldn't hold back I pulled down her panties and spread her ass cheeks. I flooded her crack with my cum and collapsed on her back. We were both covered with cum.
"I can't believe what we just did" I said. "Are you ok with it?" she said. "Yeah...I'm fine. That was really fun." "Oh good. I'm glad. Is there anything else you want to do while you're in Boston?" "I wouldn't mind fucking you in the ass...would that be possible?" I said. "Only if yours is up for grabs too." she said. "That's only fair"

Thanks for sharing the hot story. Any more to tell?

Licking my g/f's sweet pussy while she is being slowly fucked by another man. Not do much a fantasy as it is a favourite...luv tasting her juices from his cock as it pops out of her pussy and brushes across my lips and mouth.

Hi, you all might want to check out my Marion and The Bet stories. Gentle femdom leading to crossdressing and bi sex. Click the spiral if interested. Hope you enjoy...

We were on one of our trips this summer and in a moment of passion, I asked my husband if he had ever thought about sex with a man. I was thinking that could be an interesting experience - if I was allowed to watch. I was pretty sure that I would enjoy being the focus of two lovers, but had also become interested in the idea of being a voyeur. He became very quiet, and I realized he was thinking - imagining - what my question might entail. He started to banter with me about what he and this other man might do, and I noticed he was getting harder and harder. His eyes closed as he stroked the outer lips of my pussy, and my flesh became hot and slick. We need to explore this fantasy! How have the other couples out there worked through this? Would anyone like to suggest how this might play?
Ohmycouple :kiss:

This is our fantasy. My wife wants to watch and not participate. We were recently playing in bed and she asked how I would suck a cock. I told her about having a nice dinner with another couple and then the husbands would have to put on a show for the wives. Doing whatever the wives wanted to see. I told her I wanted to be on my knees in front of him, remove is pants, and suck his cock. Her head rolled back and she shook all over.

This is our fantasy. My wife wants to watch and not participate. We were recently playing in bed and she asked how I would suck a cock. I told her about having a nice dinner with another couple and then the husbands would have to put on a show for the wives. Doing whatever the wives wanted to see. I told her I wanted to be on my knees in front of him, remove is pants, and suck his cock. Her head rolled back and she shook all over.

Similar to one of my fantasies.. we'd be so into that.. ;)

BiFantasy and Turn On

As I type this, I have my 5" X 1 3/4" butt plug inserted in my ass! My jerk fantasy is to be sucking my niece's husbands cock while she is pegging me. I don't care what position. In my fantasy I start out straddling her (as I am a anal virgin with another person doing it to me. I've had plenty of dildo up my backside jerking).
The first few times I jerked while dildoing myself I could get hard, not so much anymore. But my fantasy of sucking another mans cock has me hard.
Hoping this fantasy becomes reality sometime...maybe not the niece and her husband, but...

Another time, I was cruising craigslist and saw an ad with 2 guys wanting a 3rd for some fun and games. That fantasy has me hard. Right off the bat, I would tell them I would let one take my mouth cherry and the other can take my anal cherry. We would shower first. After the shower they would be sitting on the couch with me on my knees comparing them, telling them how their cocks look to my small 5" hard dick. First taking one of their cock's in my mouth so we could all say that *he* was the first in my mouth, and it wouldn't be just a 20 second lick and suck, it would take a few minutes. Then I would switch to the other cock in front of me. After a while I would switch back and forth, finally telling the second guy to lube up my virgin ass and prepare me for him taking my anal cherry all the while lovingly licking and sucking the first man's cock and balls.
And hoping they both unload at the same time, one down my throat and the other up my ass.

That's my fantasy and I'm jerking to it!

Back