Experiment gone wrong v2 (closed for SRP lover)

"I know I am sir and does my Alpha want me to live with him now?" She asked as she flipped over with his cock still in her. She pulled herself up and placed a kiss on his lips before saying "you keep up what you're doing you will have to take me home no matter what you say." When she felt her womb finally let go of him she let out a disappointed sigh.
 
He said "of course my Claire. We will need a den for our pack. Unsure why he was speaking like some animal. Though he admitted it felt right. The virus not only playing to claires basic instincts but making the doctor himself more primal in nature. Hearing her disappointed sigh as her pussy finally released him. He said "why so upset? Does my bitch want more of her alpha's cock?" Pulling out of her he gently but firmly guided her to the ground placing her eye level with his cock slick from both there juices. He said "get your alpha ready and he may take you again.


(would now be a good time to introduce there boss or later?)
 
Claire knew what to do even though she hadn't done it before. She started to lick his cock cleaning it before she took it into her mouth sucking on his cock. She also started playing with his balls lightly running her claws over them as she pulled on them. She bobbed on his cock hoping that she was doing it right so that she could be fucked again
 
Ian's head tilted back. His eyes drifting closed slightly as he let out a moan. Feeling claire's soft furred hands messaging his balls. Her warm hot mouth and muzzle sliding again and again on his cock. Quickly bringing it back to life as it hardened in her throat.
 
Claire stopped sucking him and started to stroke him with her pad covered hand while the other raked her claws over his shaft behind her strokes. "Mmmhmmm does my alpha love the feeling of my claws on his skin?" She asked as she started to lick his balls. She could feel her juices still flowing and they started to pool around her feet. "Mmmhmmm after we are done mating you going. to give me a bath after all you're the cause of this mess between my legs and if you don't wash my thighs the fur will mat together." She teased before sucking on his balls taking both into her muzzle.
 
Ian moaned as she stroked him. Her padded hand stimulating his cock in ways no human female could. Hearing her words and said "of course. I will always take care of my bitches. That is the job of the alpha to care for his packs needs. He let out another hiss of pleasure as she began to suck his balls. He moaned "fuck does my bitch want me to cum all over her face. Mark her with my scent.
 
"Mmmhmmm after my bath sir I want your sent on me longer." Claire said taking still stroking him. "Right now though I want you to fill my womb with your baby batter so I can bare your children." She said letting go of his cock laying on her back on the floor her legs spread wide her pussy on display for him. "Sir I know this isn't my place to ask but could you please refrain from constantly calling me 'bitch' all the time?" She asked. "It's fine now when we are mating but I fear that you are going to do it too much and embarrass me in public by saying that. If that happens then I my not please you later or when we mate it may be just a half hearted attempt." She explained hoping that she didn't over step her position in the pack and if he got more women then they may feel the same as Claire did on being called bitch all the time though she knew that was what she was his bitch in heat his pussy to fuck his mouth to suck his cock. She was his to do with as he pleased.
 
Ian said "I understand claire. I will be sparing in address you as that. He kissed her muzzle deeply as he slid into her waiting pussy again. Starting slow but soon fucking her hard and fast. His hands running up her stomach to caress her tits as he pounded her.
 
She moaned out digging her claws into his back as he poundes her hard. "Mmmmhmmmm yrs fuck your bitche's pussy hard make her pregnant." she mpaned out as she wrapped him up in her legs and arms still clawing his back.
 
Ian moaned as her claws raked down his back. Leaving slightly red marks that felt pleasurable an painful at the same time. He kept fucking her hard and deep the head of his cock. Kissing the opening to her womb. He let out a feral growl.
 
"Mmmhmmphhh if you continue to growl like that you will make me howl." Claire said as she began to lick his nipple with her rough tongue. She could feel her orgasm rolling in faster this time and soon she was cumming hard her womb once again clamping down on the head of his cock.
 
Ian let out a feral grunt as her womb clamped down on his head. Growling and biting her collar lightly as he came delivering another load of his cum into eager womb.
 
Claire let out a howl as she felt his cum flood her womb once again. She looked up at her alpha and smiled saying "I don't think I will need my clothes anymore." She striped herself under him laying bare for him. "Please continue to keep me horny I don't want to let go just yet. I love the feeling of my Alpha's cock deep inside of me." She said rocking her hips.
 
Ian let out another moan as she rocked her hips. Unable to help himself as he fucked her slowly still. Keeping her aroused and keeping her hold on his cock with her womb. He bit her neck again growling in her ear as he said "mine!" In athoratative tone. His hands roughly groping her breasts.
 
Claire continued to moan and howl as she kept herself horny so that she wouldn't let go of his cock. She soon came again and her womb clamped down harder on his cock.
 
Ian growled in lust. The pressure of her womb opening squeezing his cock. Threatening to have himself spill his seed in her a third time. He nuzzled the side of her muzzle growling in affection. Meanwhile outside the labs entrance a Lamborghini pulled up. There boss had arrived.
 
Claire continued to move her hips wanting her mate to cum in her pussy again. She could hear someone approaching but she couldn't stop she wanted tp feel his cum again.

Helena Adams walked into the lab where the new Alpha Gene project was taking place and found the two in the middle of having sex. She was about to yell at them when something took over her. She got down on all fours and crawled to the two. She started licking his balls as Claire continued to move her hips.
 
Ian was about to growl at the intruder. Till he felt her crawl over and begin to lap at his balls her rough feline tongue adding a new sensation that caused him to toss his head back and moan. Filling Claire a third time with his hot cum. While she calmed down he looked at the new comer. She was his boss Helena. Something was differn't though he could smell it her growing arousal. He had found another mate to lay claim too. He looked at her and in a firm authoritative voice said "MINE." Telling Helena what she was to him now. She would be his pack mate and he would be her alpha just as he was with Claire. Pulling her roughly into a kiss. Shoving his tongue into her mouth as he made out with her hungrily.
 
Claire moaned out when her mate flooded her womb once again. She was about to pull him down for a kiss when she saw their boss kissing the Alpha. She froze for a second wondering if they were introuble but soon relaxed.
 
Once Claire calmed down he removed himself from her pussy. Remembering the need for Claire to be cleaned. He led his mates to the staff showers. It wasn't uncommon for people to stay in the lab overnight for projects. Once all three were under the water he washed Claire. His other arm exploring Helena's feline body. Feeling the weight of her tit in his hand as he messaged and groped it. His other hand teasing Claire's cunt before he slowly worked two fingers into her cunt.
 
Both girl were moaning out as they kissed his neck loving the attention to their bodies he was giving them. Claire just stood there with her eys closed enjoying the two finger pussy fucking she was receiving at the moment. Helena movedd her hand to his hard cock stroking it as he played with her tits.
 
Ian couldn't help but let out another feral growl as he felt his newest mate instinctivly go for his cock. The organ already beginning to swell again in her hold. He pinched and tugged on her nipple the sensitive bundle going hard enough to cut glass in his hold. He looked at Helena and said "suck it. Do it and you my little pussy cat might get some of her alpha's special creme." His tone authoritative and commanding. Testing how willing his newest mate was to service his needs.
 
Helena done as she was told getting down on her knees and licking his cock before taking it into her mouth. She took him deep into her throat licking the shaft as she blew him.
 
Ian moaned out as Helena went to work on his cock. Her rough feline tongue giving sensations to his dick he never would of experienced from a regular woman. He didn't ignore Claire though. Pulling her to him as he kissed and bit her neck. His fingers working faster in her cunt. Curling them to hit just the right spots as he added a third finger. His other hand went to Helena's head helping to guide her as she took his cock in her mouth again and again.
 
Both furries were loving the attention their alpha was giving them and relished init Helena continued to suck his cock and Claire held him close as he played with her dripping pussy.
 
Back
Top