Craving Cock

I suspect it's related to how much we love our own cocks. "Hey, these things are awesome--they look great, they feel great, and I know exactly how they work! And just think of all the fun I could have if there was another one here!" :)
I’ll second that

So if any of you are in the Eastern MA, maybe Southern NH area and would like to meet up and talk about this over lunch some afternoon, I'm game.

It doesn't HAVE to end up with someone's schlong in my/your throat, although I suppose in a perfect world, if everyone hits it off well and a way is found...

But even simply being able to talk about the cravings with someone that isn't judging you. That's big.

I would love to get a real cock in my mouth! And a nice load of hot cum😋

Thanks to this thread I now have the image of me being one of the links in a large daisy chain both sucking and being sucked at the same time. That will keep me horny and distracted for some time !

Thanks to this thread I now have the image of me being one of the links in a large daisy chain both sucking and being sucked at the same time. That will keep me horny and distracted for some time !

That would be a rather pleasant image to have

So hard thinking of cocks

My favorite fantasies are sucking cocks in front of my wife as they verbally humiliate me. There are three or four of our sons friends I masturbate thinking about. OH! to have their friends old dad/ ME sucking them , those rock hard young mid 20yo. cocks. Or when I notice a guy in the store checking out my wife, looking at her ass. I check him out , his bulge. That night I'll think of him fucking my wife and me sucking him off.

My favorite fantasies are sucking cocks in front of my wife as they verbally humiliate me. There are three or four of our sons friends I masturbate thinking about. OH! to have their friends old dad/ ME sucking them , those rock hard young mid 20yo. cocks. Or when I notice a guy in the store checking out my wife, looking at her ass. I check him out , his bulge. That night I'll think of him fucking my wife and me sucking him off.

Now that is one crazy fucking fantasy. So many times I visited friends' houses and wanted to suck their Dads' cocks. Where were you cuck72? Where were you when I wanted you????

http://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/06611F2.gif?fs=opencloud

Now that is one crazy fucking fantasy. So many times I visited friends' houses and wanted to suck their Dads' cocks. Where were you cuck72? Where were you when I wanted you????

http://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/06611F2.gif?fs=opencloud
I watch this young guy fucking this older daddy and get so hard. The old man saying to the younger guy , " yes your my daddy, I'm your bitch, fuck me daddy "OH! I get so hard to cum thinking it's my sons friend fucking his dad / ME. I would be so submissive calling him daddy , and saying I'm your bitch.

Back