The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else likes to taste their cum while edging, I love it.

I don't produce cum while edging, only precum, but yes I do taste it quite often. It doesn't actually have any discernable taste in my opinion, but its the texture I enjoy.

I havent been able to play with myself for days, so I think I might pass out when I finally cum

I don't produce cum while edging, only precum, but yes I do taste it quite often. It doesn't actually have any discernable taste in my opinion, but its the texture I enjoy.

I can cum a little without the actual orgasm, hard to explain and took a lot of practice but let’s me enjoy my cum as I play.

Got work at 9 but I want to stroke my clitty so badly... would love a daddy to fuck me before work mmmmm

Right now...

I sucked off two guys at an ABS this afternoon and I'm still pretty high from that! What could I do but reminisce...and stroke my cock??? 😚

Stroking my little clitty wishing I was bent over a hotel bed being pounded by daddy cocks in both my holes right now mmmmm would love some messages

Rubbing myself through my boxers. First stroke in a few days, would love a Skype audience to watch me explode. Pm me if interested.

Not yet but hoping soon

Home alone, wife traveling, wearing her panties, toenails painted -

in literotica chatroom forsissy if someone wants to chat and jack off, maybe to same story, probably only for next 10 min :)

No...

...I'm not!

BUT...I AM getting ready to go to a very hot adult bookstore and hope to be jacking a few other guy's hot cocks about noontime...with my MOUTH!!! 💞😮😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back