I love wearing Panties

Hot as always, sweetie:kiss:

More pink panties... (I since shave my armpits)
tumblr_ouu00wxYCK1wxtxhro6_1280.jpg
Whoa! Beautiful!

a few more :kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1
A formal little panty

maybe too little...

Attachments

• Dianns cocktail panty.jpg
    Dianns cocktail panty.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • Dianns cocktail panty ass.jpg
    Dianns cocktail panty ass.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Hot as always, sweetie:kiss:

More pink panties... (I since shave my armpits)
tumblr_ouu00wxYCK1wxtxhro6_1280.jpg

Lovely elaborate lingerie, darling! So sweet and sexy time! I love how like any proper slut your panties are over your garters, just in case you need to bend over for a nice thick cock. ;)

Yep, Annie....

Lovely elaborate lingerie, darling! So sweet and sexy time! I love how like any proper slut your panties are over your garters, just in case you need to bend over for a nice thick cock. ;)

that thong would slip aside so easy for cock....

One and only time

I've never had the thrill of sucking a cock in panties, but I would love to!

I had a brief fling with a gay friend. I asked him up to my apt one night after a night out. It was a shock to him because I am not the type of guy you’d expect to want to have sex with another man. Anyway, that night I sucked his cock and he returned the favor. It was incredible, not because I enjoyed being with him but I am an intensely sexual being so nothing is off limits. Anyway we began a brief relationship and I shared my love of cross dressing. He called a female friend of his and had her take me on a shopping date. He payed for the whole thing. We went to several CD friendly places and I was able to buy so many pretty panties and bras. She took me to his house after and we did the whole make to female transformation. Shower, shave, makeup, wig etc., etc. I was going to experience my one intense desire. I greeted him when he came home and we had a special dinner and drinks. He was amazed at who I had become. He couldn’t keep his hands off me and I was very eager to return his affection. Anyway, later in the evening we made love. I kept all my female clothes on the whole time and it was definitely a night I will never forget! We didn’t last but another month or so but I never sucked him unless I was in drag! My love of all things pretty and lacy continues to this day!

I had a brief fling with a gay friend. I asked him up to my apt one night after a night out. It was a shock to him because I am not the type of guy you’d expect to want to have sex with another man. Anyway, that night I sucked his cock and he returned the favor. It was incredible, not because I enjoyed being with him but I am an intensely sexual being so nothing is off limits. Anyway we began a brief relationship and I shared my love of cross dressing. He called a female friend of his and had her take me on a shopping date. He payed for the whole thing. We went to several CD friendly places and I was able to buy so many pretty panties and bras. She took me to his house after and we did the whole make to female transformation. Shower, shave, makeup, wig etc., etc. I was going to experience my one intense desire. I greeted him when he came home and we had a special dinner and drinks. He was amazed at who I had become. He couldn’t keep his hands off me and I was very eager to return his affection. Anyway, later in the evening we made love. I kept all my female clothes on the whole time and it was definitely a night I will never forget! We didn’t last but another month or so but I never sucked him unless I was in drag! My love of all things pretty and lacy continues to this day!
sweet:kiss::kiss::devil:

No pictures (they're full-cut black nylon, no lace), but I'm wearing a pair under my work clothes and just had to share how wonderful they feel.

Love it!! :heart::heart:

cute lil teal panty today:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
Back