young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you! I am 59 and met this young man who is 28 with a beautiful 9" cock. And boy does he know how to use it!!! Our record is him giving me five loads in one evening. He barely goes soft after each orgasm.
I walked funny for days!

Know of someone like him on the West Coast?

I'm with you! I am 59 and met this young man who is 28 with a beautiful 9" cock. And boy does he know how to use it!!! Our record is him giving me five loads in one evening. He barely goes soft after each orgasm.
I walked funny for days!

Gad!

My husband and I have enjoyed some younger men over our seven-year gay relationship and there is nothing like a beautiful young man eager for instruction. The greatest pleasure is bringing a younger man out and helping him realize his true desires. We older men have a responsibility here!

I had several older "teachers" when I was younger and while like most young gay men I enjoyed men around my own age (hard bodies have their own attraction), there was something very, very special about mature, experienced older men that made such meetings more than wonderful. I wish I could thank them all for the pleasure we all enjoyed.

Hmmm, so far I've only imagined the older guy rescuing the younger, and mutual desire eventually wins out. It's a cold winter day on the high desert, and the poor young man has been standing out in the blowing wet snow so long he is in danger of succumbing to the elements. It's imperative to get him out of the cold wet clothes...then the young man lays his head on the older man's lap, bundled in a blanket in the warm cab of the pick-up. With the weather so bad, there's no place to go except to push on to the ranch, hoping to get there before the drifts close off the roads...these storms can last for days, and the roads impassable even longer...things happen, attraction blooms, love warms the hearts of both.....

But, not a bad idea about the younger man seducing the older...in my mind it's been the other way around. Hmmm, now I have something new to think about ;)

Nice storyline.

The rancher could be lonely from the loss of his longtime partner that helped him build a loving home together. They were both young when they met and fell in love, and the rancher has an empty spot in his heart that he looks to fill. The young man may be an outcast, shunned by his family for being gay and making his life on the streets (a young hustler perhaps?) He must flee the city (he fell in among abusive criminals?) and sets out on a desperate journey, seeking safety and security....eventually the kindly rancher learns the truth about the young man and is drawn to his story. It could have been him had he not met his late partner. And, the young man for the first time finds tenderness from a man he comes to love.

Gad I am an incurable romantic.....

Last edited:
Nice storyline.

The rancher could be lonely from the loss of his longtime partner that helped him build a loving home together. They were both young when they met and fell in love, and the rancher has an empty spot in his heart that he looks to fill. The young man may be an outcast, shunned by his family for being gay and making his life on the streets. He must flee the city (he fell in among abusive criminals?) and sets out on a desperate journey, seeking safety and security....eventually the kindly rancher learns the truth about the young man and is drawn to his story. It could have been him had he not met is late partner. And, the young man for the first time finds tenderness from a man he comes to love.

I'm glad you are.

He couldn’t believe he was doing this. He had finally agreed to take Daddy’s cock in his ass. That in itself wasn’t the shocking part; he had known that eventually he wanted to try giving that part of himself away. The shocking part was... He had shaved. He had dressed. He was bending over in an outfit that defied his own belief. He had been progressed very slowly to this point, and his Daddy had to do a LOT of convincing... but finally, one night while he was choking on Daddy’s cock his Daddy told him what he had to do.

And now as the anticipation was building, he was glad. He was glad he was dressed like a little sissy slut. Glad Daddy was about to open up his pussy

https://78.media.tumblr.com/38092da9a306a213c6e451f903077aa4/tumblr_p0bsupcsE81tlkrc7o6_540.jpg

He couldn’t believe he was doing this. He had finally agreed to take Daddy’s cock in his ass. That in itself wasn’t the shocking part; he had known that eventually he wanted to try giving that part of himself away. The shocking part was... He had shaved. He had dressed. He was bending over in an outfit that defied his own belief. He had been progressed very slowly to this point, and his Daddy had to do a LOT of convincing... but finally, one night while he was choking on Daddy’s cock his Daddy told him what he had to do.

And now as the anticipation was building, he was glad. He was glad he was dressed like a little sissy slut. Glad Daddy was about to open up his pussy

https://78.media.tumblr.com/38092da9a306a213c6e451f903077aa4/tumblr_p0bsupcsE81tlkrc7o6_540.jpg

Very cute, i think i could pull it off

I can't answer for him, But I'd love it.

You would be subject to our whims, with hubby deep in your hot, tight asshole while I applied my mouth to your throbbing cock, both us caressing your trembling body....we have done that before with young men and the poor things have terrible trouble restraining themselves...

You would be subject to our whims, with hubby deep in your hot, tight asshole while I applied my mouth to your throbbing cock, both us caressing your trembling body....we have done that before with young men and the poor things have terrible trouble restraining themselves...

Currently looking up flights to Jersey

Well, being a little older, I have more self-discipline, and am looking forward to your whims and more.

Nice storyline.

The rancher could be lonely from the loss of his longtime partner that helped him build a loving home together. They were both young when they met and fell in love, and the rancher has an empty spot in his heart that he looks to fill. The young man may be an outcast, shunned by his family for being gay and making his life on the streets (a young hustler perhaps?) He must flee the city (he fell in among abusive criminals?) and sets out on a desperate journey, seeking safety and security....eventually the kindly rancher learns the truth about the young man and is drawn to his story. It could have been him had he not met his late partner. And, the young man for the first time finds tenderness from a man he comes to love.

Ah, a romantic that reflects my own heart ~ :heart:

This is very similar to the story line that plays in my mind. One day I'll have to sit down and write it ! (Or maybe you should write it, sounds like you have the imagination for it.)

ETA: Just thought I'd add this; This is an interesting issue, I think. Here we have two guys who envision a romantic conclusion to such a chance meeting between a young man and an older man. I'm wondering how many share that bent, or are most older/younger men seeking only the physical connection? To be honest, I can envision the loving kind of relationship...but have a hard time convincing myself that there are many young men who desire that :confused:

Last edited:
Ah, a romantic that reflects my own heart ~ :heart:

This is very similar to the story line that plays in my mind. One day I'll have to sit down and write it ! (Or maybe you should write it, sounds like you have the imagination for it.)

ETA: Just thought I'd add this; This is an interesting issue, I think. Here we have two guys who envision a romantic conclusion to such a chance meeting between a young man and an older man. I'm wondering how many share that bent, or are most older/younger men seeking only the physical connection? To be honest, I can envision the loving kind of relationship...but have a hard time convincing myself that there are many young men who desire that :confused:

I admit that the young man in our scenario is in a unique position. Most gay men, at least when younger, are into the purely physical part. I know I was in my early years; you aren't thinking with your brain in those years. I think it depends on the men. I have been in love more than once; in two cases it wasn't reciprocated, in two cases it was. People are complicated creatures, and for two men to connect in a romantic relationship it's not as common. Men are also selfish brutes and meeting halfway is hard for us to do.

Hi, 59yo bottom sub guy here, old fat hairy, every young mans dream, kik vidmin12, USA

I've got a 19yo man coming over later. He's in lust with me. I was his first M2M experience. It's gonna fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back