Lesbian celebrity prison.

A story (preferably a few chapters) set in a women's prison populated entirely by celebrities. Some of them have formed gangs bases on a number of factors like similar age, race and people they've worked with. There are tops, bottoms, switches, butch tops, femme bottoms, butch bottoms and femme tops. A constantly shifting hierarchy of who's the main top in the prison. Who's the Alpha-female? Beyonce, WWE women, UFC fighters, Pretty Little Liars cast and many more possibilities. Hope somebody can bring it to life. Rough, anal, domination, submission. Think Mtl17 type stories just set in prison.

A story (preferably a few chapters) set in a women's prison populated entirely by celebrities.
The gimmick: Who setup the celebs to be prosecuted and imprisoned? The rich & famous usually do themselves in with bad behavior, retail. Whence wholesale busts of biggies? Let's have an evil-genius manipulator arranging incarcerations for their own twisted pleasures.

Honestly never cared how they ended up there but I do like the idea of someone manipulating the system so they all end up there for her own purposes. If I could somehow convince Mtl17 to write it I would. Hell I'd pay him to write a few chapters if I had to. Anything to get him back to writing stories about the women in wwe

Back