Cannot access literotica! Halp!

Joined
May 6, 2015
Posts
2
Good morning all!

For the past 2 days I have been unsuccessful when trying to access literotica.com. Originally I thought this was a temporary site outage but I tried to access the site via a proxy today and was allowed access.

Now if I try on my home computer (using my own router and TWC) which has no browsing restrictions I cannot access the site. I have also tried using the site on my iPhone and had no luck when on wireless or LTE(verizon).

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 
I've had the same problem. Oddly, i can access the site on my phone from the "opera" browser but not safari. And none of my home computers, on Firefox or ie. It's been driving me nuts. I've been hoping its part of the site upgrade. (Also searched a few is this website up sites... A few say literotica is up, a few say it's down. )
 
half the country hasn't been able to in over a day and a half. manu announced they were swapping servers and it seems the site is slowly going back up by location.

We only know this because of people posting in the AH and what we are experiencing because it seems the site does not have the courtesy to tell people what is going on

Here is a post from the AH that has worked for people

Glad I could help. It's a pain in the ass, but it works. There are definitely some pages and things that immediately reroute you back to the proxy-server URL entry page.

If anyone is having trouble getting to stories, what I did was enter https://www.literotica.com/stories into the proxy-server URL which should come out to this.....

http://free-proxyserver.com/browse.php?u=o5c88To%2FiqOhDeXYTSU1nkbc1cIZGyg%2FQY3sZrem7w%3D%3D&b=29&f=norefer

from here you should be able to search for and find any stories you might like to read. If you have stories saved in your browser history/cache you can just copy paste them into http://free-proxyserver.com/index.php and it should take you directly to them.
 
Yeah, China is up to it's tricks again and bombarding the US with thousands of DDoS attacks.
 
It's not just Literotica. ASSTR.org has been mostly offline these past few days, too. Another forum called kitty-kats.net was off, as well. They recently got back up and they now have a DDOS screening page you have to go through before getting into the forums.
 
Back
Top