Unplanned Journey

Jason left Lucy covered in fish guts, wondering if perhaps it wasn't her keeping him at arm's length at all...perhaps, he wasn't attracted to her. What he'd said, it had almost sounded like he envied Mako...Did Jason perhaps also have feelings for Lia? Well, if this were the case it could make things very awkward for all four of them.

Lucy cleaned her work area then brought the fish inside for cold storage before moping her way to the bathroom for a shower. PAB had greeted her, he'd been busy teaching Ggwiyf how to play chess in their spare time and the Dragon hulked over the board where the android returned his focus once Lucy had returned the greeting with a lacklustre one of her own, slightly depressed about a new possibility...Lia would have two men at her beck and call and she'd end up all alone.

This thought occupied her mind in the shower, all through lunch preparations, and she ate in near silence, answering questions and comments in one word replies as she silently wondered what she'd done wrong to lose Jason's new friendship...
 
Last edited:
Lia and Mako had finally emerged again and Lia had gone off to check on her garden again. Since the storm she had planted several new varieties of plants and had built several different garden beds to make sure that all of their plants would not be wiped out in a similar storm hopefully.

Mako had been on salvage duty. He had managed to repair the buggy and get it working again with Jason's help and had fixed up their wind generator. They had been fortunate that the solar panels had not been damaged during the storm just covered up with debris.They were very tough having been designed to survive in space so they would survive most things, but he was glad that one of those fissures had not opened up anywhere close to the panels.

Mako was now making regular runs to the beach in the buggy and grabbing anything he could find from the ship. So far he had managed to find a lot of junk, but also some batteries both Large and small, a few more energy weapons, a food replicator (although that was damaged), medical supplies and his best find a drone. It was almost fully intact and luckily it's core programing was undamaged. It's outer shell and one of it's engines needed a little work, but he and Jason thought they could get it working.

It was this that kept him occupied all morning. Well okay, after he and Lia had finished distracting each other he smiled. Still once he got to work in the small lab they had set up the time flew by. He took a lot of the wiring and computer circuits from other things he had found on the beach and surrounding area and repaired the flight circuits. It was painstakingly slow as he even had to invent tools on the fly as well. He was just glad they had managed to save a lot of his and Jason's most basic equipment before the ship blew up or this would have been impossible.

When the lunch bell went off he was almost finished. It looked like it was going to fly again. He still needed Jason's help on a few things but maybe in a day or so they could test it out. As he ate with Lia he noticed Lucy's mood and when he talked to her she hardly spoke. It was not as if she was angry more down in the dumps. Looking at Lia he asked the obvious question. "What's wrong with Lucy, and where is Jason? I was hoping to chat with him about the drone." He looked worriedly at his girlfriend. "Oh no. You don't think they are fighting again and we are going to have to endure more mood swings from those two do you? It was just becoming so nice around here?"

The object of their discussion Jason was actually out in a clearing gathering lots and lots of a certain type of quick growing moss. He had just found out that morning it was the solution to all his sleeping problems. From early experiments he knew it had excellent noise dampening properties and he had taken a sample to Lia to make sure it was not poisonous or harmful in any way. After getting the green light from her he had run a few tests and found that the moss actually loved noise. It grew in places of high noise, in their case the waterfall, near the entrance to Ggwiyf's cave, along cliff's where the waves pounded the shore and other similar places. The one factor he had noticed was that the noise level was not as high as it should be where this moss was.

He tried it by standing one side of the entrance to Ggwiyf's cave when he was sleeping. It did not have any moss as he had collected it for tests and the noise was reasonably loud at about 90 to 95 db.
However when he walked over and stood beside the moss he was sure it sounded quieter even before he took the test. He was shocked when it read 80 to 85 db. Almost 10 db less in open air was unheard of. Sure some may be because of the way the tunnel was shaped but the moss had to be involved.

He had run tests on the moss and three other grasses and fibers. The mold had won hands down but the problem was he was putting it inside walls. He had built a small mock up of a wall and left it out in the field for the past week. He had come back to see the results and had jumped for joy. He had noticed the moss never grew on a certain type of rock so he had crushed that up and mixed it with an adhesive and piped it along the top and bottom of the panels.The moss only grew to within 10 cm's of the top and bottom but otherwise the cavity was full. It was not giving off moisture and the walls were not damp. The moss actually lived on sound and used that to grow. He would only need a reasonable amount to start a whole colony in the house that would then give off warmth in the cooler weather as well as natural insulation.

He had already gathered a large supply of the rock as well, so it was only a matter of crushing, mixing and piping it on. That was a half day job, then he only needed to drop in a couple of handfuls of the moss in each wall cavity. They would grow quickly in the sound rich environment and within 3 days they should have a fully insulated home. Grinning he broke down the wall and began harvesting while thinking about Lucy.

He had made an ass of himself with her this morning. He hoped she knew he hadn't meant it when he had said he would have been like that with her if they ever got together. Well actually he would like to be like that but he didn't mean he wanted to imply.." Damnit he thought as he started to blush again. She wasn't even there and he was still getting flustered. Just what was going on between him and the Captain? He thought they had agreed to just be friends anyway, but every time he was around her lately he was not exactly thinking of her in just a friendly way. It was becoming extremely hard for him as well to not tell her about it but he knew if he did she would be disgusted with him and he sure didn't want that.

Sighing he picked up his basket full of moss and headed back towards the house. Looking up he realized he must have missed lunch. Oh well he smiled, at least Lucy wouldn't have to see his idiotic face for awhile and perhaps that was a good thing. Damn they had just started to get a really good friendship going as well and he had to go and ruin it by saying something like that. Boy he sure was an idiot he thought as he made his way back towards the house.
 
Lia took Lucy aside after lunch. She offered to help her in smoking the fish for the evening's dinner to come and was full of praise for the ingenious fishing tools created by Lucy. Gently, she approached the subject of her mood dip. "Um...Lucy, are you ok? You seem kind of down."

Lucy's defences went up, "Oh, no, I'm fine. It's just been an exhausting day. Sorry..."

"Don't apologize, Lucy. You have a right to have moods. We all have ups and downs. But, please know I'm always here whenever you need to talk about anything, ok?"

"Thanks Lia, really, I'll be fine. But, thank you."

Lia still didn't feel she'd helped at all nor that the matter was settled but as Lucy seemed unable to discuss it at this time there was nothing she could do about it.

Later, when she saw Jason, she had to ask, "Jason, do you know if I did anything to offend Lucy? She's been acting kind of like her feelings have been hurt today but I'm not sure if maybe I said or did something offensive to her. Did she say anything to you about it?"
 
Last edited:
Jason shook his head and then realised that maybe he was the one that had upset Lucy. He looked at Lia and debated for a second and then decided that maybe it would be good to talk to a female about what he had said and about what he was feeling towards Lucy now.

As Lia turned to leave he tentatively reached out and touched her arm. 'Ahh Lia can I talk to you for a bit. I need to ask you a few things and i think I might have been the one to offend her not you."

He led her towards his room and then thought better of that. If what he thought was going on was, it would be better if they did not go anywhere too private. Instead he led her out the back and they sat near the fire pit. Once they were comfortable he looked at her and sighed. "I think I am in big trouble Lia in more ways than one. I could really use your advice."

He sat back and ran his hands through his hair. "I thought Lucy and I were getting along really well lately and I know all my anxieties about our situation had vanished. I have to admit Lia I was a bit jealous of you and Mako. I mean I know it wasn't just because we crashed here that you two got together, Mako had been trying to build up his courage for months before this, but it must have been nice to have someone. Lucy and i just let the situation get to us a bit and that is why we kept away from each other so much," he confessed to her.

"Now though I might have said something this morning that has upset her but I am not sure. You have said she is acting funny and I do know I did something this morning so it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. The thing is I don't know what I did. You see we were talking this morning about you and Mako actually and," he started to blush a dark shade of crimson again but forced himself to continue. " well about how loud you two are in the mornings.I mentioned that I didn't really blame you two for still being all over each other as you were still in your honeymoon phase and that if I was in Mako's shoes I would probably be doing the same thing."

He was almost glowing red by this stage but was determined to finish. "Of course I was embarrassed by this point and stammered out that I had to go check on my experiment and sort of ran away. I didn't want her to know that I was thinking of her in that way now did I. I can only assume that she is so disgusted with me that she is taking it out on all of you as well. I am sorry Lia it was just a stupid careless comment at the wrong time. I really thought we could become friends but it looks like I have stuffed it right up. I will get the house insulated and then I will find myself another place to live. You guys don't need me here stuffing everything up."
 
At this Lia started laughing.

Jason's hurt expression told her she'd better tell him why.

"Oh, Jason, you sweet, adorable, idiot...obviously, she's not disgusted, I've seen how she's been acting. She's hurt, Jason. If you said to her what you just told me you said it could be misinterpreted to mean literally that you wish you were in Mako' s place (Which, I know you don't mean. You and I have never had chemistry, not like the bubbling passion you and Lucy have been holding back...) Jason, don't you see? She likes you...at least, she's probably starting to, and now you have her worried she's got no chance with you because you are attracted to me!" She said, laughing at the notion. "Jason, you've got to go to her, tell her what you really feel or you could lose any chance at getting together with her in the future. Go tell her it was just a misunderstanding, Jason."
 
Jason's jaw hit the ground. Lucy had feelings for him the same way he did for her. No that couldn't be right could it, they were just friends weren't they? Sure he was beginning to feel differently but to think she was feeling the same way, that was just mind boggling. Still Lia wouldn't tell him that if she didn't believe it, she just didn't have any reason to do it. She liked them both as friends too much to set them up for a prank like this, so what she was saying must be true.

He thought back over the mornings conversation with this new information and he realized just how bad it really was. "Oh god Lia, Lucy must really hate me. She must think I am the worst sort of guy at the moment, lusting after you while ignoring her. God I didn't mean that at all. I don't mean I don't like you of course Lia," he hastened to add his blush still getting the best of him," it's just you are Mako's girl and really I never thought of you that way anyway."

With a panicky look he got up quickly and looked inside. He didn't see Lucy and he turned back to Lia. "Thanks Lia but I really have to go find Lucy. I have to try to clear this thing up before I have no chance with her whatsoever." Standing up he turned to leave then he rushed over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Thanks a lot," he smiled before rushing off inside and beginning his search for Lucy. He had to find her before he lost his nerve and was not able to tell her exactly what he wanted to.
 
Lucy was on her own on the beach, her blue and green swimsuit made more for frivolity than hard fisherman's work with its two pieces, her back and stomach had never been so alternately burned and bronzed as they'd become these past weeks, depending on time spent on that beach, setting out her net, drawing it in, diving in the water's clear depths seeking out various sea life and useful items on the seabed...Lucy had earned a nickname as the group's resident mermaid, logging more waking hours in water than on land.

Today she was out extra long and her skin where exposed glowed with the possibility of yet another burn to expose itself in the later hours of dusk, her honey hair gone brassed, a strawberry blonde from sun bleaching and sea salt. As she stood, thigh high water lapping at her playfully, she slowly rolled out her net, ducking in places to set it with weighty rocks below, walking again up toward the beach, dragging the line, she would tie it to a sturdy tree with so as not to lose it in the tide overnight. If last night's catch was any indication she anticipated more success tomorrow as well.

She was testing the knot in her rope when she spied Jason running down the hill toward her. She cast her sky blue eyes his way wondering what could be so urgent. He looked panicked!
 
Last edited:
Jason had searched throughout the house, then the lake, the gardens and then had headed down towards the beach. He probably should have tried the beach first with the amount of time she was spending down there lately, but he had not wanted to travel all this way if he didn't have too.

As he ran down the hill he spotted her on the beach and he began to sprint towards her. He had thought about Lia's words all the time he had been searching for her and he was now determined to tell her just how he felt about her and damn the consequences. If she chose to ignore him then so be it, but he needed her to know.

As he came close he slowed down and caught his breath before approaching her. "Lucy I really need to talk to you. I have been a real idiot. can you sit down with me for a bit." He led her to a spot underneath a couple of trees and sat down. Looking at her he was once again struck by her beauty and she looked all the more so in her stunning bathing suit. It was not going to be easy to talk to her and organize his thoughts with her looking like that.

"Lucy I think what we talked about this morning has meant something different to the both of us and I would like to clear it up and explain a few things to you." he saw her face go blank a little but he knew he had to push on. "When I told you that I was happy for Mako, I meant it. He is my best friend and I am happy he has someone to spend time with down here. However when I said I wished I was in his shoes, I did not mean I wished i could be with Lia. Lia is a good friend, heck I saw enough of her when I had to be with them both when Mako was working up the courage to ask her out, I really don't want to see the rest of her," he grinned. "No what I meant was that I wished I could have someone I felt as comfortable to be with as they both did, and yes someone to 'BE' with as well," he blushed. "That is why I ran away from you. Yes I admit I ran away. It is because you are that person Lucy," he told her as he looked into her sky blue eyes and fell into their depths. "You have been from the beginning I have just not wanted to admit it. I know you don't want me and I know why, hell I even agree with you. This is all so cliched it is not funny, but I can't help my feelings Captain," he smiled wryly. "The universe pulls a fast one on us again."

He leaned back against the tree and stared out over the water. "Well that's what I had to tell you. You can now slap me across the face, snort in derision or just walk away in disgust or maybe all three it is your call. Just know I won't bother you again Lucy and if need be I can find another place to live."
 
Lucy watched Jason prepare himself for rejection and loneliness just as she'd been doing this morning...She thought of what he'd just said. "Oh, bloody hell..." cursed Lucy, surprising herself as well as Jason by raising up on her knees to press him back against the tree with her damp body warmed by the sunshine, her mouth finding his for the kiss she'd been dreaming of trying for far too long...
 
Jason's eyes widened in surprise and his arms flew out to his sides as suddenly Lucy was pressing her damp body against his chest and her mouth found his in a passionate kiss. His surprise wore off quickly though and his arms quickly wrapped themselves around her as they pulled her into a tight embrace and his own mouth began to return her kiss.

Oh he had been wanting this too and he allowed his pent up passion to overflow and his small kisses soon became Molten kisses full of passion and lust. His hands had begun to roam over her body but had stayed within acceptable levels but if she kept kissing him like this he did not think he would be able to control himself for long.

Pushing her back very reluctantly he stared into her eyes. "I take it you are of the same opinion then," he said teasingly with a roguish smile and a twinkle in his eye. "One thing though, if we continue kissing like this I know exactly what I am going to do, so I am just warning you now. Your choice whether you want to continue or not beautiful," he chuckled.
 
Lucy was awash in sensation and emotion when the gentle push separating them jarred her back to the moment. They stayed like that, panting and aroused, for a total of five seconds before Lucy made the decision, "I don't deserve you but I'm yours if you want me." She said the humbling words from her heart. "I've hurt men...men and women, in the past and I haven't been in a relationship in a long time because I suspect I...might not be deserving of...of someone who loves me..." Tears welled in her eyes as she openly acknowledged her own short comings for the first time ever. "I don't want to be the person I was back then...I think I can be better than that now. But, I had to tell you. I've been a terrible girlfriend in the past...But, I want to be with you, Jason. I want to be better, for you."
 
Jason was astounded at Lucy's words. How could she think she was not deserving of anyone. He pulled her back into a strong embrace and then kissed her deeply with all the passion he could muster then eased her back and looked down into her face. "Lucy I don't know what you are talking about and I don't want to know. All I know is that the woman I see before me is one of the most beautiful, intelligent and kind women I have ever met. Do I want you as my girlfriend? Oh I want that more than anything I have wanted before. Do I think you are deserving of me? My dear it is myself, I think, who is not worthy of you. However I will do everything in my power to make you happy and to never regret being with me," he told her as he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks.
 
Even with a towel to lie on, making love on the beach could get uncomfortable given the sun had set and the sand fleas and flies were coming out to play, not to mention the sand...So, as romantic as the idea had started out, both Jason and Lucy had agreed to sneak back to the home, at least for a shower together to wash off the sand, salt, and grime, and to explore one another...Likely, they'd be expected by the others for dinner. This meant that they might have to wait until night time to actually complete what they'd started. But, now that they were both on the same page waiting even a couple of hours felt like an eternity!

This made their shared shower rather steamy and not the sort of steam having anything at all to do with the warmth of the water upon them...
 
Last edited:
Jason was glad he had let Mako talk him into making the shower big enough for two people. He was going to make his friend suffer but had relented and now his decision was paying off. To finally have Lucy naked in his arms was like a dream come true and allowing his hands to explore her body, all in the name of washing her of course, was a delight.

He wanted to go further but knew now was not the time. He did not want their first time together to be some rushed, sneaky sexscapade in the shower. He wanted it to be a long luxurious, time consuming, sweaty, toe curling, head swirling production of epic proportions. He was just glad that the mold he had gathered that morning would be growing inside the walls already. He had put some in the sleeping quarters straight away and only needed to mix the sealant tomorrow for the top. However the moss would provide some noise dampening properties tonight.

Reluctantly they exited the shower and made their way to their bedrooms. "So my room or yours Lovely lady?" he asked sneaking a last kiss. "We can meet there tonight and finally BE together."
 
Lucy's eyes followed every move Jason made with a fiery hunger belying the cool tone of the colors in her irises, by no means was her intense gaze cold, it was red hot, just as was the feeling building in the depths of her molten core, heat threatening to erupt very soon with the right stimulus...Alas, they were mature about it and prevailed upon mutual stores of patience. They both wanted circumstances to be ideal and not rushing was a big part of that. "Tonight, yes, tonight!" Lucy promised. "They'll probably be across the lounge in Mako' s room so you come to my room when the time is right. Then, we'll have a bit more privacy, and they can have theirs." Lucy reasoned.

Lia was helping PAB in the kitchen and looked over at Mako to silently get his attention, "I think...Jason seemed ready to talk to Lucy earlier. I think he went to tell her he has feelings for her." She quickly explained the earlier misunderstanding Jason had told Lia about and she gave a run down of their earlier talk.

PAB nodded in a very good imitation of a human gesture, "Yes, Doctor, they've returned together and have been occupied in the shower the past twenty-six minutes. The water only stopped two minutes ago."

Ggwiyf sniffed the air, "Lots of excitement in the air but no sex scents yet. Not like yours."

Lia blushed at the comment. "Oy, dragon, try to pretending not to notice a bit better. For our own dignity, at least. If Lucy knew we know anything she'd be so scandalized...Poor Jason would end up freezing his dick off waiting for her to warm up to the idea again!"

That had everyone laughing. The laughter stopped a bit too abruptly when the pair in question entered the kitchen.
 
Jason glanced around and got the impression that they were the butt of some 'In' joke, but as he was feeling so good he let it slide.He walked over to the kitchen and sniffed at the pots.
"MMM smells good. I know it was your turn to cook buddy," he said to Mako "But there is no way you cooked food that smells this good all by yourself. So who helped you. Pab or Lia?"

Mako put on a scandalized look and clutched his heart. "I am hurt and deeply offended that you think my cooking skills are not up to standard. I will have you know I was considered a master chef at home."

Jason laughed and even the others sniggered and he looked around with a look of mock hurt. "Mako my friend, if making sushi makes you a master chef I humbly agree. You are a master at that. However one can not live on Sushi alone and at cooking, well you have much too learn let us say."

By now everyone was laughing including Mako. "It was Pab and Lia that helped me actually. It is a nice meat stew with rice. We are trying some of the new vegetables out of the garden that Lia believes are ready and the meat is from a animal very similar to a deer on our planet that Ggwiyf provided for us."

"Well it smells superb and I can't wait to try it. Oh and Lucy caught a lot more seafood as well today that we put in the freezer so tomorrow I think I will be making something with them seeing as it's my turn to cook. Maybe a seafood chowder, or a Bouillabaisse with some fresh bread."
 
Lucy and Lia smiled at each other and Lucy could tell by Lia's that they had noticed the shared shower time and had indeed been speculating about her and Jason and having a laugh about something to do with that new knowledge. She sighed, "Guys, let's not be awkward and weird. Alright? Nothing happened...yet..."

The pause got laughter tittering back up again and Lucy was blushing big time but also laughing when she waved it down and added, "We know from hearing YOU TWO that until the mold is fully grown in it will be kind of obvious...So, I'll just announce it to keep speculation down. Yes, Jason and I are together but just started this relationship so...nothing really has happened yet but it will soon."
 
Jason blushed as well. Trust Lucy to put it right out there. Well he guessed it was inevitable that the others would know anyway. "Well guess you two won't be the only ones making noise at night anymore," he poked fun at Mako and Lia.

They had the decency to blush then Mako turned to him and smiled. "So however did you find the courage to tell her of your feelings Jason. You have liked her for a very long time and have never told her, what finally prompted you to spill the beans."

Jason looked at his friend in Horror. Oh why did he have to let that cat out of the bag. No one was supposed to know that he had liked the Captain while he had been aboard the ship. He wasn't sure if it would be a good thing or a bad thing but why bother bringing it up now. He sighed and knew he would have to come clean with her anyway. It was not a good way to start a relationship with secrets. He had learned that the hard way.

He would wait until they were alone unless she had caught his meaning though. This was something best discussed in private. Still he had to answer Mako's question or the others may become suspicious. "Well before it was like the universe was trying to push us together and I guess I sort of resented that. Now I figured I didn't care. I love Lucy and that's all that matters," he answered looking at her and smiling.
 
Lucy had been setting the table and the "l" word made her look up at Jason sharply, fork clattering to the floor loudly. With a whispered apology she bent to retrieve it.

Once everyone was seated together and busy eating and chatting idly she nudged Jason and kissed his cheek before whispering, " I love you too."
 
Jason smiled at Lucy's words and ate the rest of his dinner in a great mood. The fact that the food was excellent helped as well. Lia's vegetables while not the Earth norm were so delicious he was amazed. "Okay Lia I know these aren't exactly your run of the mill vegetables, so your going to have to tell me what they are. It is like they combine several flavor's into one. I swear this carrot almost tastes like parsnip as well and the potato's have another flavor to them that I can't quite pin down because of the gravy."

He took another bite and smiled in appreciation. "And this meat. I don't care what it is called on this planet, deer, antelope whatever but it is so good. It is sort of gamey without being too rich. A cross between venison and beef really. With the way you have cooked it, it is delicious. I swear Mako you are getting better every day."

Mako was pleased at his friends compliments but knew that Lia and Pab deserved a lot of the credit. Sure he had done most of the work but they had guided him along nearly every step of the way and had helped him with the tasting showing him how to adjust the seasoning and why. Still it had been fun to learn and Jason was right. With their help he was getting better every time he cooked.

"Thanks buddy but this time most of the credit goes to Lia and Pab, I was just the labor. Still I am learning a lot. I think a few more lessons and maybe I can cook a meal on my own. Well with supervision of course," he chuckled. Everyone laughed along then continued eating. The mood brightened up and conversation flowing freely.
 
Lia explained some of the vegetables in the dish and then excitedly began a long tutorial on all the vegetables and grains she was growing in the garden. She waxed poetic over legumes and berries, got detailed in describing the mineral content of the roots and molds she was also cultivating, and by the end of the food talk most of the meal was over and only Pab and Mako were still paying attention. Ggwiyf had dozed off, his snout tucked into his chest as he softly snored, a long "carrot" sticking out of his mouth between two teeth, covered in an accumulation of drool. Jason and Lucy were occupied with long, meaningful gazes at one another.

Lia noticed, albeit, somewhat delayed, then asked, "Um...would you two like me to save dessert? I can set it aside for you if you...um...don't feel like it right now...I'll understand if you would rather..."

Pab concluded, "...if you two would rather be alone with each other for a while."

Lia nodded.

Lucy turned so red she could have auditioned to be one of Lia's precious beets. "No pressure." She joked. "Um...Jason, would you mind going for a walk with me?"

When Lia and Mako shared that knowing look Lucy almost wanted to throttle them, almost...She knew they were just trying to be helpful despite being so annoying.
 
Last edited:
Jason was also glowing red but quite frankly he didn't care. They had put up with Lia and Mako sneaking off early for so long now and now it was their turn. Getting up he strode over to Lucy and helped her up, "I would be delighted to take a walk with you Lucy, Perhaps down to the lake or wherever you would like to go. I would just like to be in your company", he smiled.

As they walked off he smiled at the other two then linked his arm with Lucy and paid them no further attention, all of it being switched to the woman walking by his side.

Mako smiled as his friend walked out with Lucy. Turning to Lia he looked around then grimaced. "Hey how did we get stuck with the dishes," he complained.

Lia chuckled. "Fair is Fair my love. If I remember correctly we did sneak off a couple of times ourselves and left those two to do them after they had cooked as well."

Mako had the decency to blush as he remembered those occasions and he did suppose they owed their friends. Sighing he began to stack the dishes. "You know I guess we do owe those two a lot but if we both try and sneak off nothing is going to get done around here. We can't leave everything to PAB that wouldn't be fair."

Smiling they looked over at the topic of their conversation who was staring after Jason and Lucy with a calculating look on his face.
 
As soon as they were out of sight of the others Lucy reached up, on tiptoe, wrapping her arms around Jason's neck, pulling him into an intense and passionate kiss. Her blue eyes shone in the low light as she smiled and pulled Jason along with her into her bedroom, careful to quietly shut the door behind them.

Ggwiyf informed the humans that he was off to fly in the moonlight tonight and hunt for flying moose-like creatures which only went airborne during a full moon such as this night. "Ggwiyf bring one back if many catches. Tasting wonderful. Humans may also enjoy." Then, he was gone, presumably, to fly and hunt until dawn.
 
Jason's eyes had flown open as Lucy had kissed him but he soon worked out what was going on and lent down and kissed her back hungrily as he followed her into her room.

Once inside he gathered her up in his arms again and kissed her twice as passionately as before. "We are going to have to be quiet if we want to keep this from them, but I really don't know if I am going to be able to Lucy. You are just so gorgeous the way you are now, what am I going to do when I see you naked."

Actually he had a pretty good idea what he was going to do with her, after all it was almost all he had been thinking of since their shower together before dinner. He couldn't get the sight or how her body felt out of his mind and he longed to touch her naked body again.

Putting her down He began to take off his jacket and then threw it off in the general direction of a corner. smiling he leaned back down and taking her face in his hands he began to gently kiss her with more tenderness instead of hunger. They had all night and he wanted to take it slow and explore every inch of the woman before him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top