Application subject filter

dr_dubub

Virgin
Is there any way in the Android application to filter out subjects that I don't want to see. There have been instances where I have accidentally clicked on something because the lines are so small and it kind of freaks me out a little bit at first.

Is there any way to choose only which subject areas you want and to ignore areas you don't i.e. incest/taboo?

DDD

Short answer: no.
Long answer: nope.

IF you don't like a piece, just page back and pick another.

As it happens, as well as keying away on a laptop, I am at this very moment running the LIT app on two Android tablets, one with an older version, the other (a Galaxy Tab 4 I bought yesterday) loaded with the latest. Neither version has full connectivity, so I can't log in, post faves, any of that. Just read. That's enough for now. Anyway, there's no automated filtering. Gotta do it the hard way.

As it happens, as well as keying away on a laptop, I am at this very moment running the LIT app on two Android tablets, one with an older version, the other (a Galaxy Tab 4 I bought yesterday) loaded with the latest. Neither version has full connectivity, so I can't log in, post faves, any of that. Just read. That's enough for now. Anyway, there's no automated filtering. Gotta do it the hard way.

Yeah, starting about 12:30 am last night/this morning, depending on your view, there was a mass DDoS attack on several low level networks from China. One of the points they were attacking was a Dallas AT&T hub, along with the St. Louis Hub and several others. I shutdown and went to bed about one in the morning because the interweb became unusable. And from what you saying it last far into the night.

You can watch it here in real time.

And it's still going on. :eek:

Last edited:

I'm surprised that they don't give you the option of selecting those categories you would like to search. It shouldn't be that hard to do. They already have the code on the back end for doing it.

I'm surprised that they don't give you the option of selecting those categories you would like to search. It shouldn't be that hard to do. They already have the code on the back end for doing it.
Not implemented, apparently. The app just allows a simple search and finds titles, tags, text, and authors' names. I've seen no provision for specifying or rejecting categories.

Not implemented, apparently. The app just allows a simple search and finds titles, tags, text, and authors' names. I've seen no provision for specifying or rejecting categories.

A shame, it would probably be very easy to implement.

Back