The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you end up getting a caesarean?

Or are they other type of stitches?

I can't remember if you mentioned it before...

C-section. The little lady wasn't going anywhere of her own volition apparently!

It's my second c-section too so if there is to be another mini me or a mini Mr Brit...they'll have to arrive the same way now. But at least next time, if there is a next time, we'll know straight away that that's the plan...no messing around with 15 hour stints of attempted induction next time around :rolleyes:

C-section. The little lady wasn't going anywhere of her own volition apparently!

It's my second c-section too so if there is to be another mini me or a mini Mr Brit...they'll have to arrive the same way now. But at least next time, if there is a next time, we'll know straight away that that's the plan...no messing around with 15 hour stints of attempted induction next time around :rolleyes:

15 hours? Is that all?

Yikes.

Well it's good you did try a VAC. Sorry it ended the way it did though, but the babe is out and healthy so that's all that matters.

I know they use staples more than anything up here for c-sections. Which, in my opinion, is a lot worse than stitches but are supposedly better because they can't break.

15 hours? Is that all?

Yikes.

Oh no no no, that was just the first day they tried to entice her into the world...

Then I had 14 hours of 'spontaneous' labour pains which then did...nothing...

And then another 36 hours of being induced before they finally gave up/gave in and decided c-section was probably the best way to continue/end things.

sighs

...she was worth every second though... :eek:

Well it's good you did try a VAC. Sorry it ended the way it did though, but the babe is out and healthy so that's all that matters.

I know they use staples more than anything up here for c-sections. Which, in my opinion, is a lot worse than stitches but are supposedly better because they can't break.

True, but they can pop if you are not careful.

Oh no no no, that was just the first day they tried to entice her into the world...

Then I had 14 hours of 'spontaneous' labour pains which then did...nothing...

And then another 36 hours of being induced before they finally gave up/gave in and decided c-section was probably the best way to continue/end things.

sighs

...she was worth every second though... :eek:

Jesus.

If ever there was a mom that didn't need to find something to hold over their child's head later in life... ;)

Why I have a essay on homeostasis, poikilotherms, and homeotherms in my writing binder, I do not know.

Handwriting looks recent, yet I have no memory of writing it.

Jesus.

If ever there was a mom that didn't need to find something to hold over their child's head later in life... ;)

grins

The way I look at it - this rather 'prolonged' arrival was just her version of a dramatic birth story to try and rival her sister's dramatic first month of life. ;)

Why I have a essay on homeostasis, poikilotherms, and homeotherms in my writing binder, I do not know.

Handwriting looks recent, yet I have no memory of writing it.

aliens-meme.jpg

grins

The way I look at it - this rather 'prolonged' arrival was just her version of a dramatic birth story to try and rival her sister's dramatic first month of life. ;)

Uh oh... now they're always going to be trying to one up the other one. *snickers*

Heh.

Maybe I have a third personality that's smart or something.

My handwriting always changes so I know it was written within the last year. The writing style is me, but still... no freaking idea.

LT: Taking my pup on a 4am run then hopefully sleep.
Night Lit.

Brit, glad to have you back!

Uh oh... now they're always going to be trying to one up the other one. *snickers*

Oh, I thought that was an unspoken rule between siblings anyway? :D

Heh.

Maybe I have a third personality that's smart or something.

My handwriting always changes so I know it was written within the last year. The writing style is me, but still... no freaking idea.

LT: Taking my pup on a 4am run then hopefully sleep.
Night Lit.

Brit, glad to have you back!

Enjoy your run and thanks, it's nice to be back! :)

Lt:

ugh. well at least I got a couple hours.

oh and I walked into Scuttles castle. I may or may not have broken my toe. :eek:

Wait... what did I miss? SB has a castle??? Are You a King or a Prince or something?? :eek: (Keep in mind I have NOT had the chance to read all the posts... LOL)

I have other plans for said tie....

*ties it around her forehead and goes to find her turtle shell. Pizza with Michelangelo time!*

But, no... seriously, I have plans for the tie.

... plans that are probably going to get me kicked off the nice list this year.

Wait... I have to ask.. were you ever on the Nice List?????

:D

hehehe... Just picking on you... LOL...

Last edited:
-yawns-

What a strange thing to think about and a much sadder dream than I like having.
It put my day in perspective though.

One thing I cant help wondering now that i'm better caught up is... Just how tiny is SB's castle?

Are we talking...

Hey, There's a small castle.

Or.

I thought I built tiny castles.

or.

Holy... is that a castle, no shit. Lemme see that thing.

Any which way we look at it... I brought a bottle of scotch to help the discussion along.

Actually, I think it's in his mind. *nod*

There's a wake up for you... and something, something, something about Scuttle's castle.

doesn't bother to go back and look, cause DW's prolly right and it's in his head.

Last Thought: \

No posties for me, hate comp failure. Makes the world a sadder place. :(

LT: It is funny how life never turns out the way you think and KNOW it should *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back