Heart Of A Mutant (NickisSora)

Ladymayu

Experienced
Trinity Davis
Grey Eyes
Black Hair

Amy_Lee.jpg

Trinity was the the type of girl that had a open mind and a very open heart, she had followed the news closely about mutants. She hated what people were doing to them, or trying to anyway. The government was always corrupted, but hunting down mutants either killing them or experimenting on. Trinity didn't like it, it was monster-us. Here they are saying mutants are monsters but humans were the true monsters. She didn't like what was going on, sometimes she couldn't even stomach the news. Which was why she never really did watch the news, she kept thinking about there struggle.

She remembered seeing news showing a mutant that went by the name "Magneto" his power was powerful and didn't know what she would do if she ever met the man. But what she didn't know was her friend Erik Lehnsherr was Magneto, because when she saw Magneto it was far away since he was in the air. She really didn't know much about Erik, not that it mattered they were friends that was all that mattered to her. She had gone outside to get some air, since she lived in the middle of no where but she loved the peace. Listing to nature speak to her she remembered the first time she met Erik.

He had been horribly wounded by some kind of heavy duty bullets, which looked plastic when she was taking them out of him. She took care of him while he was hurt, at first he acted hateful and never knew why. But they had become friends at least, but time spent with him made her realize one thing. That she was falling in love with him. But she kept that hidden from him, since she didn't know what he really thought of her. But he did come to her a lot and would talk about what ever was on his mind. Which to her was nice because she was always rather lonely, when he was with her she felt more alive.

Trinity was swinging on the porch swing a little bit, looking up at the sky it was turning grey and knew a storm was coming. A soft smile on her face as she began to hum a song. A song that made her remember all sorts of things, it was such a nice day out she had been wearing a dress that went above her knees a bit, she had a ribbon in her hair that was a baby yellow that matched her shoes and dress. A soft yellow with butterflies on it. She had gotten something for him for his birthday, since she managed to get that out of him. It was a locket with a picture of them together, on the back was something engraved

"The greatest thing in life is to love and be loved in return"

That message was her way of telling him without really telling him that she felt something for him. She kept humming to herself and right in that moment she heard something and looked up having a feeling it was Erik.

-Eric needed a few days with his Friend trinity he wanted and promised anfew days for his birthday as he showed up in the town off the bus and packed his suit case as he approached her house toward the road he walked. he smiled how she saved his life those years ago and two years had passed he was in debt to her and he was falling for this Homosapian but she was kind and he truely wanted to show his appreciation he got her a little something a set of earings for her as he slowly approached seeing her jump off the swing and runnto him as he chuckled to him self and hugged her when she got there he picked her up as he walked toward her house.-"How are you Trinity my darling."

She smiled seeing him since it had been a while, feeling his arms around her it was a wonderful feeling. "I'm doing well Eric " She took his bag from him and motioned to the house. Walking beside him made her enjoy the day. All she needed was him but wouldn't tell him that, not yet. She needed to see how he felt about her without asking. She liked being called darling and smiled every time he said it. Everything was right in the world and it was a feeling she would never forget, being close and just the two of them made her so happy. It was a nice feeling and she looked up at him a soft smile on her face.

"I'm staying out of trouble, how have you been my friend?"

"i been ok but not staying out of trouble."-he sat with her and took the small bag out.-"i am making progress i don't hurt."-he laughed.-"But either way here."-he hands her the small box with the earings-"Here you go a gift the next piece is i will be staying a few days for my birthday if thats ok."

She smiled at him and was really happy with what he told her. "Of course your more then welcome here Eric you know that." She took the present he gave her and she grabbed the gift he had for him. May have been a day early but she wanted to know what he would think of it, a pic of them together with the engraving. His past was a mystery to her but she could see and sense he was a good man under everything else. Trinity gave him the present hoping that he would approve of it, nothing would change how she saw him. She motioned for him to sit on the swing with her, she noticed it started to rain a little but they were under the roof.

"I hope you like it Eric"

-he smiled as henrecieved it and put it on.-"i love it i hope mine is good its just a thank you for everything."-he stroked the pendent in his fingers he could tell it was non metalic metal so he couldn't break it he would have to maybe remove it during battles but only maybe.-"Um i have two things to tell you but before i tell you bith i want to tell you the first thing."

She smiled at him glad that he loved his present and when she opened hers, she quickly put them on it was beautiful. "It's beautiful Eric thank you very much" When he said he needed to tell her something she smiled and looked at him. She placed her hand on his and squeezed it showing he could tell her anything.

"What is it Eric" She said softly.

"I been holding this back and i feel if i am goign to be here you must know..I am the Mutant Magneto........But....I promise no harm will come to you...you saved me i owe you my life...And Two...I love you....I want you to be mine."

She listened to what he just told her, she didn't know what to say but she didn't think anything bad, looking at him'. When she touched him she heard voices and saw a woman and a little girl. They had been in the woods there were men she saw them as polish they were talking to a man she couldn't see his face. She let go of Eric and hoped he hadn't noticed since it only seemed like seconds. She stood up and sighed a little bit, her hands on her hips.

"I love you Eric I think I knew something was special about you, kind of sensed it I guess you could say. But I'm not afraid. You have been through so much Eric why would you want somone like me I am nothing special."

"I have not been shown Compassion by a human in such a long time and i felt in debt to you. Then my heart became warm for feelings of you. I can't ignore that."

Trinity smiled at him and was greatful that he was such a kind person, looking into his eyes she placed her hand on his cheek. "We both saved the other, I moved out here to get away from the war between both our kinds. I don't want any more blood spilt on either side, yet here you are. Looking into his gentle eyes she saw the strength he hid and before anything she spoke "I will never leave you Erik Lehnsherr" She said in polish

-He smiled and pulled her close and kissed her lips.-"Shall we go in side."-He walked with her the way she walked the way she was looking at him did she want something else. Eric couldn't blame her is sex was on her mind she was a human girl but oh her walk her movements at the moment tempted Eric as well he cuddled her when they sat on the couch.-"This living room is still my favorite room."

She smiled at him and couldn't help but enjoy the kisses he gave her, on e in the liing room she couldn't help but really enjoy his company, she chuckled at the living room "and why is that?" she asked looking into his eyes, happy he was here, mutant or not she still saw him as a man.

"its where inwole up and saw my angel amd its so stunning looking."-he smiled happily and looked to her eyes holding her hand and kissed her lips gently.

She loved the feeling of his lips on her own, no matter what he was she loved him and it was easy to see her ease. She placed a hand on his cheek as they kissed, she was nervous because she had zero expirance when it comes to men.

-He just enjoyed the kiss he wouldn't push for anything more not yet but his soul burned for her and it showed in the kiss.-

She enjoyed the contact and right now it felt right, when she pulled away she smiled at him, but she started to wonder about him however. 'Eric, have you ever been married or have children?" She asked curiously hoping not to upset him.

"No neither of those things."-He said softly and stroked her hair gently.-

perhaps the visions were nothing? but she was so sure it was him it upset her but she just smiled and nodded

[I don't think he was.]

"I have two children i have adopted."-He said and looked to her.-"Whats wrong."

(He was married to a human and had a mutant daughter not a big thing)

She smiled and sighed softly. "Dunno latetly ive been....seeing things, I dunno maybe im finally going crazy"

"I did have those things yes i am sorry but thinking of it brings me pain i don't talk about it."-he said and looked away feeling he lied to her and stopped approaching her.-

She placed her hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes "I love you Eric you have been through a lot and I understand you are my everything you know that"

"Yes i do and i am more confidant in that understand it has been extremely rough with my past and i just want to make sure i will always have you close to me."

Back